Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,626 members, 7,865,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:07 PM

Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari (17995 Views)

Group Begs Sanwo-olu To Consider Igbo For Political Appointments / Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Buhari Goes Against Judgment, Bypasses NASS / Ohanaeze General Assembly Asks Buhari To Consider Igbo For IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by potopotoking: 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2021
[s]
flokii:
What you sow is what you reap.. they sow hatred everywhere so noone gives a flying fvck about them.

Not like they care about others so why should we care if they are marginalized. Yeye!
[/s]
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 10, 2021
MuchAdo:

The name is Edo. Anyone bearing it is Edo whether in Delta or Anambra... grin

Yea, delta and Anambra states are actually edo state grin
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by MuchAdo: 6:06pm On Feb 10, 2021
Logan23:

Yea, delta and Anambra states are actually edo state grin

Delta used to be under Benin (Bendel)... tongue

Onitsha is Edo/Igala... tongue
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by bigfish3k: 6:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
MuchAdo:

He is Edo! v smiley
What part of edo
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by OROSUNBOLB(m): 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Rugaria:

Hope you know you haven't said anything meaningful yet..? When you're done spinning yourself dizzy with all sorts of high-sounding words, read the original post and make some intelligent imputs, that's if that doesn't prove difficult as making heavens for you.. Tribal rat calling someone tribal bigot... Characters we run into once in a while..

Lol ! Fantastically hilarious ! What won't we see on Nairaland ? This is funny ,you know ? You must be a frustrated comedian ! Aboki,who are you trying to impress with your almajiri's English ? This display of idiocy comes to full glare when a ninny,like you, dabbles into a subject matter the genesis of which you have no understanding of. A redundant rapscallion,Aboki like you; a joke !

Your moniker says it all - a primitive barbarian from the land of murderous savages ! Rugaria indeed ! You know what ? Now,go and feast on your cow's dungs and remain dumber than you're already !

Your stupidity sickens me actually. I'm done with you,cow !
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by YungMillionaire: 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Now the true Omoluabis has spoken loud and clear but we know that the nairaland fake Yorubas who doesn't know their left from their right will attack them for speaking the truth to power. this online miscreants shouldn't be taken serious because they don't have a say in the scheme of things in reality. hell fire surely awaits all of them when they eventually die.Modified: See them fake Yorubas under me speaking through their anus while I'm sitting on top their cone heads Pooing

First, I am not Yoruba. But let me ask you a question. When GEJ was marginalizing the SW, did Igbo elders come out to say something like this? Be honest.
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2021
MuchAdo:

Delta used to be under Benin (Bendel)... tongue

Onitsha is Edo/Igala... tongue

Nah,not onitsha...but rather Anambra state as a whole grin grin. Anambra was actually setup by An edo prince from the old bini kingdom who was exiled... grin
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
I poo on your shiny cone head

What you need is education kiddo. Give my advice a second thought and go back to school,a good school. You can still do something meaningful with your miserable life instead of poohing around as if you're suffering from an acute dysentery.

You won't get any response from me until I notice an appreciable improvement in your manners.
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by MuchAdo: 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2021
Logan23:

Nah,not onitsha...but rather Anambra state as a whole grin grin. Anambra was actually setup by An edo prince from the old bini kingdom who was exiled... grin

That's the story of Onitsha... tongue Obi is a form of Oba... tongue
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by MuchAdo: 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2021
bigfish3k:

What part of edo

Edo is a tribe! smiley They are predominantly found in Edo and Delta states.
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by bigfish3k: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2021
MuchAdo:

Edo is a tribe! smiley They are predominantly found in Edo and Delta states.
That means Benins are different from Edo
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by MuchAdo: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
bigfish3k:

That means Benins are different from Edo

They are a subset of Edo.
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by bigfish3k: 8:42pm On Feb 10, 2021
YungMillionaire:

First, I am not Yoruba. But let me ask you a question. When GEJ was marginalizing the SW, did Igbo elders come out to say something like this? Be honest.
There was no time GEJ marginalised yorubas.
Its just Tinubu propaganda to oust Jonathan.

Pls explain how he marginalised them
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by bigfish3k: 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2021
MuchAdo:

They are a subset of Edo.
Is Edo a language
And which parts of edo state speak edo as a language

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by YungMillionaire: 8:54pm On Feb 10, 2021
bigfish3k:
There was no time GEJ marginalised yorubas. Its just Tinubu ropaganda to oust Jonathan. Pls explain how he marginalised them

How many Igbos served in GEJ cabinet vs how many Yorubas?
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by MuchAdo: 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2021
bigfish3k:

Is Edo a language
And which parts of edo state speak edo as a language

Edo is a tribe. And there are many Edo languages.
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by bigfish3k: 9:15pm On Feb 10, 2021
YungMillionaire:

How many Igbos served in GEJ cabinet vs how many Yorubas?
Oya start the listing then we will compare with OBJ too
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by bigfish3k: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2021
MuchAdo:

Yoruba tribe speak Yoruba
Igbo tribe speak igbo
Calabar tribe speak calabar
Russians speak Russia

Then there must be a people speaking edo as a language before it becomes a superior language to Benin as you said

Or will I be right telling a Benin man, ishan man, auchi man that he is speaking edo language
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by bigfish3k: 9:37pm On Feb 10, 2021
MuchAdo:

Leo irabor is from agbor

Is agbor part of the subset of Edo language?
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by olawonder(m): 11:08pm On Feb 10, 2021
Fahdiga:
Is what I said not the truth or are you one of the fake Yorubas that I Poo on their cone heads. don't clean yours, allow it to dry

Which truth? Look we’ll know how to get what we want and we’ll always be where we deserve to be... we’re here pleading for you, instead of humbling yourselves you’re still beating chest ontop nothing undecided pele o! Don’t you know we’re your only hope ni? If the North refused you anything, who’s gonna give it to u?
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by MuchAdo: 11:22pm On Feb 10, 2021
bigfish3k:

Leo irabor is from agbor

Is agbor part of the subset of Edo language?

Agbor is an ancient Edo town overrun by it's closeness to Igbo land. Even Yorubas were early settlers in Agbor.

So sure, Edo/Yoruba influence remains in Agbor till tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by MuchAdo: 11:23pm On Feb 10, 2021
bigfish3k:

Yoruba tribe speak Yoruba
Igbo tribe speak igbo
Calabar tribe speak calabar
Russians speak Russia

Then there must be a people speaking edo as a language before it becomes a superior language to Benin as you said

Or will I be right telling a Benin man, ishan man, auchi man that he is speaking edo language

Yes it will be. Edo language is studied in universities. Yes! Edo Language!! smiley
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by hansomb: 1:02am On Feb 11, 2021
They have Nnamdi Kanu commander in chief of the Eastern Security Network aka Ipod terrorist.
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by YungMillionaire: 1:07am On Feb 11, 2021
bigfish3k:
Oya start the listing then we will compare with OBJ too

Stop playing games. Everyone knows that, in terms of appointments, GEJ marginalized Yorubas, just as Buhari is marginalizing Igbos in appointments today. The problem with you Igbos is you ONLY see YOUR OWN marginalization, you don't see when others are marginalized. Not one single Igbo man stood up to GEJ for marginalizing Yorubas the way Yorubas are standing up to Buhari for marginalizing Igbos. Some of you Igbos are hypocrites and you need to change your ways if Nigeria is to move forward.
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by calcal: 1:56am On Feb 11, 2021
and these people will tell us they are educated. shame on them! begging for your tribe to be appointed then celebrating.
that shows they are not a citizen of this country
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by ceaser: 3:47am On Feb 11, 2021
post=98923213:
Baba is the best thing to happen to us Ndigbos.

Sai Baba, true, Sane, honest and hardworking Igbos Love you to the moon and back.
We thank you for all you have done and still doing for our region.
Shame on Jona

Sicko.
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by EagleNest(m): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2021
Well done Yoruba Elders for being honest and having the gut to correct Buhari on where he has been getting it wrong for long. History will remember that you spoke the truth as it matters and when it matters, not tomorrow some of the silent ones today will come out to speak, then it doesn't matter again.
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by bigfish3k: 8:09am On Feb 11, 2021
YungMillionaire:

Stop playing games. Everyone knows that, in terms of appointments, GEJ marginalized Yorubas, just as Buhari is marginalizing Igbos in appointments today. The problem with you Igbos is you ONLY see YOUR OWN marginalization, you don't see when others are marginalized. Not one single Igbo man stood up to GEJ for marginalizing Yorubas the way Yorubas are standing up to Buhari for marginalizing Igbos. Some of you Igbos are hypocrites and you need to change your ways if Nigeria is to move forward.
I am not playing games I want us to be factual

Let's lay bare the facts. This was just a Tinubu propaganda and nothing else. It's unfortunate that this propaganda ate too deep into the yorubas that they hated igbos for nothing. I have encountered so many of you like this on this forum and even face to face but they couldn't prove their claims

Were yorubas not included in the nation's security architecture under Jonathan's?

Were yorubas not in the ministeral list?
Tinubu connived with tambuwal to deny yorubas their slot of speaker of house of reps. I have never heard any of you talking about it but instead you find a way to twist the narrative against Jonathan.

Below are the top five positions in the country.

Jonathan - president - SS
Sambo - VP - North west
David Mark - SP - North Central
Speaker- Dimeji Bankole and Tambuwal
CJN - Northerners all through

Please kindly explain how igbos were favoured. I want to know. Bring facts and not grammar
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by Charmingrascal(m): 10:46am On Feb 11, 2021
gtown:

Mention one Igbo serving police officer that is currently qualify to occupy the IG position?
I wonder on how Children of perdition think important position like IG should be automatically given to slave tribe of Nigeria. Do pigs have conscience at all?

Ode ni e
Omo Oduduwa tokan tokan ni mi
Don't let hatred and bigotry overshadow your sense of reasoning.
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by YungMillionaire: 4:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
bigfish3k:
I am not playing games I want us to be factual
Let's lay bare the facts. This was just a Tinubu propaganda and nothing else. It's unfortunate that this propaganda ate too deep into the yorubas that they hated igbos for nothing. I have encountered so many of you like this on this forum and even face to face but they couldn't prove their claims Were yorubas not included in the nation's security architecture under Jonathan's?Were yorubas not in the ministeral list? Tinubu connived with tambuwal to deny yorubas their slot of speaker of house of reps. I have never heard any of you talking about it but instead you find a way to twist the narrative against Jonathan. Below are the top five positions in the country.
Jonathan - president - SS
Sambo - VP - North west
David Mark - SP - North Central
Speaker- Dimeji Bankole and Tambuwal
CJN - Northerners all through
Please kindly explain how igbos were favoured. I want to know. Bring facts and not grammar

You Igbos are funny. Anyone that criticizes you is Yoruba. You guys need to realize that criticism is not equal to hate. None of the people you listed up there were appointed by GEJ.I am talking about GEJ's cabinet. Go ahead and list GEJ's cabinet.
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by bigfish3k: 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2021
YungMillionaire:

You Igbos are funny. Anyone that criticizes you is Yoruba. You guys need to realize that criticism is not equal to hate. None of the people you listed up there were appointed by GEJ.I am talking about GEJ's cabinet. Go ahead and list GEJ's cabinet.
Because Its only yorubas that has this complaint that Jonathan marginalised them.

It's you that will send me the Yoruba marginalised list

Oluseyi petitirin and Ola Ibrahim were appointed chief of defense staff under Jonathan.
Jonathan also had admiral Ola Ibrahim as the chief of naval staff.
Jonathan also appointed Air Marshall Adesola Amosu as chief of air staff.
The Yoruba man who heads civil defense was left untouched.
The NIA was a Yoruba man under jonathan.

What else do you want.
Each state produced a minister each According to the constitution.

Please tell me the Yoruba slots that you said Jonathan gave to the igbos.

You people should stop propaganda
Re: Service Chiefs’ Appointment: Consider Igbo Too, Yoruba Elders Tell Buhari by YungMillionaire: 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
bigfish3k:

Because Its only yorubas that has this complaint that Jonathan marginalised them.

It's you that will send me the Yoruba marginalised list

Oluseyi petitirin and Ola Ibrahim were appointed chief of defense staff under Jonathan.
Jonathan also had admiral Ola Ibrahim as the chief of naval staff.
Jonathan also appointed Air Marshall Adesola Amosu as chief of air staff.
The Yoruba man who heads civil defense was left untouched.
The NIA was a Yoruba man under jonathan.

What else do you want.
Each state produced a minister each According to the constitution.

Please tell me the Yoruba slots that you said Jonathan gave to the igbos.

You people should stop propaganda

List the cabinet. STOP listing military personnel that is based on rank. List the cabinet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soludo Commissions Telemedicine Hub At Awkuzu, Anambra State. / Funny Cartoon: Why Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Was Not Picked By The World Bank / Buhari Moves Against Ex-Governors, To Recover N57.2bn From Serving Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.