Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) (1153 Views)

'your Video Evidence Is Empty' - Buhari, INEC, Others Tell PDP / Presidential Poll: Tribunal Overrules Buhari, INEC, Admits Video Evidence Presid / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by IamPlato(m): 11:32am On Feb 11, 2021
I didn't really know where this would fit in since it is not a religious post but a general reality check.

I am bringing it here because every time I think of evil I can only remember Nigerians government...

This video is quite exposing and interesting to listen to...

It's a program called The Exchange... Where Nigerian youths gather to discuss various issues of life and reality.

You can check out our other videos, powerful contents and captivating conversations... You won't regret subscribing

Click to watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFgt31IzUE0

Feel free to subscribe to my YouTube channel today smiley

Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by IamPlato(m): 11:36am On Feb 11, 2021
I would like to have people like Ladyhippolyta88, Dominique, cococandy, Pocohantas ishilove on this show one day

Ladyhippolyta88 likes to mind her business most probably because she feels humans are naturally evil and unchangeable so it's best to let everyone be, just saying though
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by GamalNasser: 11:37am On Feb 11, 2021
Desperately evil
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by Redoil: 11:53am On Feb 11, 2021
evils are part of human life sp learn to live with it
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by IamPlato(m): 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2021
GamalNasser:
Desperately evil
this is deep. is it experiences in life THAT made you arrive at this line?
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by IamPlato(m): 12:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
Redoil:
evils are part of human life sp learn to live with it
so You Are Saying We Are Born With It
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by Litmus: 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
Depends what you mean by evil or how one looks at it. For instance, you could say the foundation of evil is killing, i.e the act of Life taking by living predatory animals and yet dieses are mostly caused by microscopic life. In relation to man, killing is genetic and informed by survival. As an example, place a crawling baby in a pen with a safe rabbit or toy, the first thing baby does is hit toy or rabbit or pick them up and place them in his or her mouth. Thus if you are one that sees killing as foundation of evil, then you could say man is born evil. On the other hand you could say the need to survive is the root of all evil.

Philosophically – for want of a better name- you could posit that since existence is marked by a dichotomy, what we consider or term evil is part of the nature of one part of the dichotomy.
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by IamPlato(m): 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2021
Litmus:
Depends what you mean by evil or how one looks at it. For instance, you could say the foundation of evil is killing, i.e the act of Life taking by living predatory animals and yet dieses are mostly caused by microscopic life. In relation to man, killing is genetic and informed by survival. As an example, place a crawling baby in a pen with a safe rabbit or toy, the first thing baby does is hit toy or rabbit or pick them up and place them in his or her mouth. Thus if you are one that sees killing as foundation of evil, then you could say man is born evil. On the other hand you could say the need to survive is the root of all evil.
Basically everything that man does that breaks the natural order can be seen as evil
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by IamPlato(m): 12:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
Litmus:
I would Not see a baby trying to put a rabbit in its mouth as evil. Babies when born naturally sees the need to eat and cannot tell if this is right for the mouth or not, their brain only registers eating and resting for the sake of quick growth... So that is not evil, it is a natural order
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by Litmus: 12:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
IamPlato:
Basically everything that man does that breaks the natural order can be seen as evil

Man and all that man does is part of the natural order. That wich we term Evil is part of the natural order intrinsic in the dichotomy that seems to underpin existence.
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by IamPlato(m): 12:49pm On Feb 11, 2021
Litmus:

Man and all that man does is part of the natural order. That wich we term Evil is part of the natural order intrinsic in the dichotomy that seems to underpin existence.
No, evil is a choice... Evil is created in the mind... We are not programmed to do evil... If you call evil a natural order then we were programmed to so evil and we have no control of stopping ourselves from doing it but no... Evil is a choice not an automatic process.

Evil is not like hunger whereby if you don't eat food for a long time you will die.

If evil is a natural order then there would be no law to kill people who kill others because everyone will come to the conclusion that they are born that way and it's their right to kill, just like the way Americans have made homosexuality look good and norm
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by Litmus: 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2021
IamPlato:
No, evil is a choice... Evil is created in the mind... We are not programmed to do evil... If you call evil a natural order then we were programmed to so evil and we have no control of stopping ourselves from doing it but no... Evil is a choice not an automatic process.

Evil is not like hunger whereby if you don't eat food for a long time you will die.

If evil is a natural order then there would be no law to kill people who kill others because everyone will come to the conclusion that they are born that way and it's their right to kill, just like the way Americans have made homosexuality look good and norm

For the sake of simplicity, let us just use the term evil and good the way majority of humans use it. Nature dose not automatically mean good or evil.
Humans differ, it would seem for now, from other animals by our ability to make choices. However, there are just as many humans born with a predisposition towards what we call Evil as there are humans born with a predisposition towards Good. Human societies are largely dysfunctional because of the struggle between this dichotomy.

IamPlato:

Evil does not always seek death just as good does not always seek life; good and evil seek to survive. What path of the dichotomy best ensures the survival of the human species informs Human societies. Right now it seems as if those qualities that we may list under good inform societies; however, the qualities that we may list under Evil may be what inform future human societies as possibly determined by the Right or the Left.
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by Litmus: 1:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
Day or Night wich is evil?
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by Ishilove: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2021
IamPlato:

I see you are finally growing up
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by IamPlato(m): 1:28pm On Feb 11, 2021
Litmus:

For the sake of simplicity, let us just use the term evil and good the way majority of humans use it. Nature dose not automatically mean good or evil.

Evil does not always seek death just as good does not always seek life; good and evil seek to survive. What path of the dichotomy best ensures the survival of the human species informs Human societies. Right now it seems as if those qualities that we may list under good inform societies; however, the qualities that we may list under Evil may be what inform future human societies.
the Dysfunctionality of Human socities or this dichotomy are all a construct of human actions
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by IamPlato(m): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ishilove:

I see you are finally growing up
Lol. Mad Oh! Ishi you Actually just Threw A Blast At Me. Insultin a Full Grown Man

Anyway, we All Grow Everyday in Knowledge
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by IamPlato(m): 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2021
Litmus:
Day or Night wich is evil?
religion has painted night as evil, but neither is.

both night and day are just elements that contributes to our reality
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by Litmus: 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2021
IamPlato:
the Dysfunctionality of Human socities or this dichotomy are all a construct of human actions

How does this contradict anything I’ve written?
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by NOwazobia: 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2021
IamPlato:
Then comes the question, what is the natural order?
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by NOwazobia: 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
If it is agreed that life begins at a point in time and begins as a singular, the question then suffix, what was the first murder, who taught man how to carry out such murder? This is where the answer of man inherent evil lies. For one to build a thing, it takes lot of training time and probably finances and effort, but basically, the act of destruction requires no much effort and training. Where does this act of destruction learnt? You can also imagin that the first thing a child learns is the act of (self) destruction, the reason you see so many producers warns about keeping products from the reach of children. Also, why is it so common that kids get to learn and master abusive languages easily from their environment than any other civil words used in that environment. Also note that it is easier to carry out evil tendencies or something skewed towards that direction than good tendency: it is more promised than done.
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by IamPlato(m): 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2021
NOwazobia:
Then comes the question, what is the natural order?
good Question.

A Quick Example Of Natural Order Is

Having Sex (WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX)

Getting Hungry And Eating

Interacting with One Another, having Misunderstanding for The Sake Of Learning And Understanding (Fighting Is A Choice not an Automatic Process)
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by IamPlato(m): 2:06pm On Feb 11, 2021
Litmus:

How does this contradict anything I’ve written?
all i am trying to say is no man is born evil... man is only born with free will, its a choice to be evil
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by NOwazobia: 2:08pm On Feb 11, 2021
IamPlato:
I would Not see a baby trying to put a rabbit in its mouth as evil. Babies when born naturally sees the need to eat and cannot tell if this is right for the mouth or not, their brain only registers eating and resting for the sake of quick growth... So that is not evil, it is a natural order
Does the natural order specify how one should die and shouldn't, but it agrees to death. If the above is anything to go by, then murder which fulfills the natural order should not be judged as evil.
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by NOwazobia: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2021
IamPlato:
good Question.

A Quick Example Of Natural Order Is

Having Sex (WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX)

Getting Hungry And Eating

Interacting with One Another, having Misunderstanding for The Sake Of Learning And Understanding (Fighting Is A Choice not an Automatic Process)
Death is also a natural order but how it should comes is not specified.
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by IamPlato(m): 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
NOwazobia! All I Am Saying Is That No Man Is Born evil Or Good. You Should Watch That Video

We Are Born To Meet Both Abstract Choices...

Our Environment Instigates our Learning, ask Yourself How Did The First Men Learn To Treat themselves? Were They Born With The Knowledge?

Man Is Born With Free Will And Intelligence, our Intelligence Level Differs From One Another some Understand Things Faster Or Better Than Others, some Can Quickly Interpret environmental Activities And Relate It To their Reality.

Take For Example, two Cave Men Witness A Lion Kill An Animal, they Observe That The Lion Killed That Animal With Strength and Sharp Teeth. They Have Learnt That If I Have Something As Sharp as A Lion's Teeth I Can Kill an Animal Too, intelligence Will Make A Man Think Of Using Such To also Kill Another Man, his Ability To Kill Another Man Is A Choice.
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by IamPlato(m): 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2021
NOwazobia:
Death is also a natural order but how it should comes is not specified.
Is death evil?

In science death is a necessary end of living things.

Death is abstract? A man's ability to physically instigate death is what is evil
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by orisa37: 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2021
EVIL IS THE WAY OF DEVIL AND GOOD IS THE WAY OF GOD.

THE QUESTION SHOULD BE, ARE HUMANS NATURALLY MADE SELFISH OR RIGHTEOUS?

THE ANSWER HUMANS ARE FIRST MADE SELFISH FROM GOD BUT TO ATTRACT GOD ALWAYS TO BE RIGHTEOUS.

THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SATAN AND CHRIST.

GOD BLESS YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by IamPlato(m): 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2021
NOwazobia:
Does the natural order specify how one should die and shouldn't, but it agrees to death. If the above is anything to go by, then murder which fulfills the natural order should not be judged as evil.
Certain things must be left to happen naturally...

For example if a butterfly is struggling to break out of its cocoon and you decided to aide it there are chances it would come out deformed and unable to fly well, in order words you just fvcked up that butterfly's life.

Death happen naturally is not evil but if you instigate or aide the death of any one then that is Evil
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by NOwazobia: 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
IamPlato:
Is death evil?

In science death is a necessary end of living things.

Death is abstract? A man's ability to physically instigate death is what is evil
I am after the ability to instigate death. Do you know that is also a natural order? Who carried out the first murder and how did he learnt that he can suck life out of his fellow man?
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by IamPlato(m): 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
orisa37:
EVIL IS THE WAY OF DEVIL AND GOOD IS THE WAY OF GOD.

THE QUESTION SHOULD BE, ARE HUMANS NATURALLY MADE SELFISH OR RIGHTEOUS?

THE ANSWER HUMANS ARE FIRST MADE SELFISH FROM GOD BUT TO ATTRACT GOD ALWAYS TO BE RIGHTEOUS.

THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SATAN AND CHRIST.

GOD BLESS YOUR UNDERSTANDING.
Don't attribute both abstracts to any entity yet...

About selfishness, that is another topic we plan on discussing on my YouTube channel

God and Satan have freewill and can decide to switch between both abstracts... Good or Evil is a choice, it is not automatically attached to one person
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by IamPlato(m): 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
NOwazobia:
I am after the ability to instigate death. Do you know that is also a natural order? Who carried out the first murder and how did he learnt that he can suck life out of his fellow man?
I already explained that to you in one of my previous posts
Re: Are Humans Naturally Evil Or Good? (Video evidence) by NOwazobia: 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2021
IamPlato:
Certain things must be left to happen naturally...

For example if a butterfly is struggling to break out of its cocoon and you decided to aide it there are chances it would come out deformed and unable to fly well, in order words you just fvcked up that butterfly's life.

Death happen naturally is not evil but if you instigate or aide the death of any one then that is Evil
From whence comes the ability to instigate death?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Thief Bolt Driver Steals From Me / 2023: Okupe Mentally Unstable, Possessed By Aso Rock Spirit – Ohanaeze / Isis And Alqaeda Are Coming To Below Niger Benue Rivers South Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.