Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

How To Make Valentine Day Special And Spicy: Sex before Marriage a Sin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Valentine Day Special And Spicy: Sex before Marriage a Sin (259 Views)

We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage / Sex Before Marriage Or Sex After Marriage? / 5 Spicy Sex Position To Remove Boring From Sex Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Valentine Day Special And Spicy: Sex before Marriage a Sin by fatymore(f): 2:31pm On Feb 11, 2021
Hello romancelanders,

As we all know valentine is this Sunday, it is a special day for lovers and most times it usually ends with sex except on.few cases(argue with your keypad)

But the least thing people usually think about is the bedsheet to be used on that.

Come on, having sex on that same sheet can be a little bit boring especially if it is a worn-out sheet.

Oya come let me help you spice that day with clean, beautiful and romantic sheet that would make the sex worthwhile even if you are a two seconds man(na joke oo tongue) grin

I promise to add a pack of condom with it grin

Re: How To Make Valentine Day Special And Spicy: Sex before Marriage a Sin by fatymore(f): 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2021
The beautiful part is we even have it in color of love..

Re: How To Make Valentine Day Special And Spicy: Sex before Marriage a Sin by fatymore(f): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2021
So I forgot to add prices.

They are even affordable and can even be given as a gift... Girlfriend buy it and make it a memorable day.

Or you have been looking for ways to tell him./her to change the sheet, this is sure a good opportunity to

Re: How To Make Valentine Day Special And Spicy: Sex before Marriage a Sin by fatymore(f): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2021
So the prices are affordable and you don't need to break to break the bank.

4by6 with 4 pillowcases: 3500
6by6 : 4000
6by7: 4500
7by7: 5000

Re: How To Make Valentine Day Special And Spicy: Sex before Marriage a Sin by fatymore(f): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2021
At the end, know sex before marriage is a sin

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Day Ideas For Couples / How Possible Is This? / Finding The Perfect Barber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.