Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,157 members, 7,864,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

Ladies What Size Of Penis Is Big To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Size Of Penis Is Big To You (1231 Views)

Does Groundnut Mix With Pepsi Helps Erection Of Penis / Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? / I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagina. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies What Size Of Penis Is Big To You by Ladikwa(m): 9:20pm On Feb 11, 2021
A friend complaints that his girlfriend always feels pain after sex, and he says is not that big at 6.5 inches in length. he now thinks the girlfriend is trying to avoid having sex with him, he ask me what do I think about the situation, but I never give am reply.
Re: Ladies What Size Of Penis Is Big To You by Jeon(f): 9:27pm On Feb 11, 2021
Ladikwa:
A friend complaints that his girlfriend always feels pain after sex, and he says is not that big at 6.5 inches in length. he now thinks the girlfriend is trying to avoid having sex with him, he ask me what do I think about the situation, but I never give am reply.

Ask the lady in question.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Size Of Penis Is Big To You by Bigredmachine: 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2021
See topic... How I wish this is one of our major problems in Nigeria... undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Size Of Penis Is Big To You by lilvicky68(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2021
Girls are known for their unnecessary complain..the guy should leave her she don tire for am
Re: Ladies What Size Of Penis Is Big To You by Ladikwa(m): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2021
Jeon:

Ask the lady in question.

I can't because I like her and she likes me too, but I want avoid anything wey go make me want choke prick inside her pussy. make she no come faint because my own big pass her boyfriend own, some kind question fit lead to situation u no want.
Re: Ladies What Size Of Penis Is Big To You by Pillar12: 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2021
Any d*ck above 5.6ich is big

The world average D by scientific research is 5.5 inches so any thing that surpass the aforementioned is big

So OP your friend D is big

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Hausa And Fulani Girls So Decent / Mention One Name You Think Is Associated With Flirting / What's The Shortest Relationship You Ever Had?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.