Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria (94324 Views)

I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tomboy In New Photos / Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Sacrosanct12(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2021
KingMack:

Sharrappp there before I use my Vaseline hand slap you for face angry grin
grin grin cool she no show her own laps, the one you dey manage she dey bad mouth am join. Leave her abeg and more creams to your hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by jawalis(m): 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
CalliDora1:
Nothing sexy here. She looks awkward.

There was one tomboy I used to know, chaiii... If you see this girl, you go melt. The way she walks, her swag with her clean gold dreadlocks, everybody both young and old always turn to stare whenever she's coming. She's all these Obalende girls. But she's a confirmed tomboy.

This one here gather laps like me jor grin
We have seen her laps. Let us see your own.

2 Likes

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Chingykay77(m): 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
My crush
na she make me like her dance group grin
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
Pretty
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
Depressed101:
which be real tomboy
she fixed things in the house,she can fix electric bulb and other electronics in the house and completely self reliant.no be to wear short nicca and t shirt and snap instagram pix make u be tomboy.there was one female mechanic back then wey CNN dey advertise back then in lagos.if u see her crew they were all females.looking at dat lady then u would know she was what a tomboy is all about.tomboys live and work like a man.this one na all for the swag.ehen u see a tomboy u don't need to feel any sexual attraction as man.

4 Likes

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by bigjackass: 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
This is not a tomboy though
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Depressed101: 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
lefulefu:
she fixed things in the house,she can fix electric bulb and other electronics in the house and completely self reliant.no be to wear short nicca and t shirt and snap instagram pix make u be tomboy.there was one female mechanic back then wey CNN dey advertise back then in lagos.if u see her crew they were all females.looking at dat lady then u would know she was what a tomboy is all about.tomboys live and work like a man.this one na all for the swag.ehen u see a tomboy u don't need to feel any sexual attraction as man.
that's not true,
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by KingMack(m): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sacrosanct12:
grin grin cool she no show her own laps, the one you dey manage she dey bad mouth am join. Leave her abeg and more creams to your hands.

My cartel wink
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by heniford2: 6:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Infolenka:
Who says tomboys can't be sexy?
She's @Liquorose on instagram
this one na slut oh
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by dudusky007(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
hmm
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Boxer007(m): 10:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Infolenka:

Tomboy how? , if i yansh this boytom mennnn, truss me, he will born twin twice!!!! (real talk) smiley
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Richadv(m): 12:17am On Feb 13, 2021
KnowledgeVault:
Okay beautiful.
there's a new movie on this country
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Richadv(m): 12:19am On Feb 13, 2021
Wat about young ma
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by ElValiente(m): 1:00am On Feb 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by BareFacedLies(m): 5:36am On Feb 23, 2021
Infolenka:

Are you sure she's a Nigerian?
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 23, 2021
from where I stand, I can't see any "sexy", all I see is a lady wishing she has balls

south south region
( drops mic )

3 Likes

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by NiklauseFred(m): 8:17pm On Aug 08, 2021
This girl is actually in bbn(shine ya eye) cool

2 Likes

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by NiklauseFred(m): 8:18pm On Aug 08, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Are you sure she's a Nigerian?

She's in bbn presently

3 Likes

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by pickatyouu: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2021
Op u dey madt.
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Curious345: 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lesbian things... I I know them wella
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by LINTUNE(m): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
Very cute face
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by TemmyT002(m): 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
Mtchewwwww
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by ignis: 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
As long as he/she has puna that menstruates, can't be a tomboy. Man na man. Woman na woman

Na so
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Kenneth10110(m): 9:35pm On Dec 03, 2021
editing at its best op go relax abeg if its you liqour share ur real pics no editing
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Ruthymoon(f): 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2021
She resemble that confused gender of a man/she risky Bob grin grin grin
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by greypencils: 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
happybee:
This one no be tomboy na..
Lol..
Go check out Bre Z on Instagram If you really looking for a real tomboy and sexy and the same time.
Bre Z is not sexy na. I for once can't Bleep her. She's a real tomboy though. Liquor is most def sexy when she turns on sexy. I don't know how Bre Z wants to turn on sexiness. Now AzMarie Livingston is one hella sexy tomboy.

2 Likes

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by bluebay(m): 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2021
Leave her with me for 2 days. I’ll convert her.

2 Likes

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Loreettaa: 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tom boy, no tomboy.
All I know is #justiceforSylvester undecided
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by OdefaGirl(f): 9:41pm On Dec 03, 2021
Rosy is very beautiful
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by vickydevoka(m): 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
GeneralPula:
Nah everything wey light dey sexy for Nigeria..
9ja love light skin pass oyibo people.

Dark skin lady can easily marry a white man than a 9ja man , especially de daark ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) / American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) / Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.