Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria (94315 Views)

I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tomboy In New Photos / Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Lordedifice1: 11:30pm On Dec 03, 2021
Does she have p***y

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by AbdOla: 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tomboy wey chop,others na Tom Tom boy
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Johel(m): 11:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Infolenka:
Who says tomboys can't be sexy?

She's @Liquorose on instagram

Na just money she get....I got the finest and dopest tomboy right in ma room rn but low funds....Na God's grace we dey chop.
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Cousin9999: 11:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
No.
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:30am On Dec 04, 2021
I'll still hit that
100%
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by omooba969(m): 12:32am On Dec 04, 2021
Àwon èyan blackchully grin
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:53am On Dec 04, 2021
She is sexy no doubt!!
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by olisaEze(m): 1:22am On Dec 04, 2021
Abeg make ona stop to dey describe dis girl as tomboy.

Tomboys na friends with benefits. If u don’t gerrit forgerabourrit! grin
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by tiger28: 1:52am On Dec 04, 2021
tomboys dont exist anymore...... gone are the days when these lesbos hide under the guise of Tomboys!!!!
These are Lesbos!!!!!!!!
****Devil's angels!!!!
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:28am On Dec 04, 2021
cool My liquorose. She’s a girl’s girl. Only real men would understand how special she is. I fvck with girls like this
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by LivingTribunal: 2:30am On Dec 04, 2021
Infolenka:
Who says tomboys can't be sexy?

She's @Liquorose on instagram

NOT HOTTER THAN MY FRIEND LILDEX
CHECK HER OUT

Tomboys no dey makeup!!

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by LivingTribunal: 2:33am On Dec 04, 2021
MEET MY TOMBOY FRIEND LILDEX

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by ikorodureporta: 2:48am On Dec 04, 2021
Sexy Tom wetin??
Is that yr definition of sexiness??

That falcons player chichi even sexy pass am
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Bifwoli: 4:16am On Dec 04, 2021

Tom boys don't exude much femininity, not that one size fits all though.
You and thick thighed women.
Too much loose flubber on those thighs ,she needs to lose some weight.
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Ogbanga0913: 5:16am On Dec 04, 2021
Nice one and her kpetus most be creamy shaa
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by femiasaolu2014: 5:22am On Dec 04, 2021
So what should we now do?

Fry garri?
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Navalsadiq(m): 6:07am On Dec 04, 2021
Dem!
She's hot
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Elidrisy20: 6:25am On Dec 04, 2021
This tomboy go make sense for oza room
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by kennygee18(m): 6:38am On Dec 04, 2021
Comot there...all I see is a beautiful girl.

1 Like

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by tillaman(m): 7:12am On Dec 04, 2021
LoudLord:
Or TomGirl

Heard of Bre Z before?
she’s the same girl that played Freda Gatz in empire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by AvalonSpace(m): 7:37am On Dec 04, 2021
Where the sexiness dey?
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by fablani(m): 7:44am On Dec 04, 2021
Las Las she still dey see her monthly period. you can't be what God say you are not

2 Likes

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Babaijeshaa: 8:25am On Dec 04, 2021
Na only that pam she get?
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Psoul(m): 8:38am On Dec 04, 2021
So bn a Tomboy has become something to celebrate about.
This generation sef.
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Miller232: 8:44am On Dec 04, 2021
this one is no toyboy grin
she is just dressed up in shirts and shorts
toyboys dont exhibit any sort of sexuality

No mind am e get one wey dey my area the muscle wey dey that guy/girl arms e big pass me wey I be guy sef
This one no be tomboy na her tomboy dey learn grin grin atleast she still looks sexy in gowns that person wey I dey talk if she wear gown she fit die
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Prince001(m): 8:47am On Dec 04, 2021
this one is no toyboy grin
she is just dressed up in shirts and shorts
toyboys dont exhibit any sort of sexuality

Yea and using filter up and down. Like really, all d Naija gals look like they all come from red planet cos d filter turn their skin tone to red always. It's not cool ooo!!!! Lol
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Olayetan(m): 8:59am On Dec 04, 2021
GeneralPula:
Nah everything wey light dey sexy for Nigeria..

No beauty in darkness na.
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by decrownprince(m): 9:11am On Dec 04, 2021
happybee:
This one no be tomboy na..
Lol..
Go check out Bre Z on Instagram If you really looking for a real tomboy and sexy and the same time.

Is she the one that acted Freda in Empire?
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 04, 2021
My prick just kick, does that make me gay?
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by FEGNO: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2021
All these words. She is a lesbian. Simple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) / Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo) / American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.