Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria (94321 Views)

I Am The Sexiest In The Whole Wide World – Teni Declares / Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tomboy In New Photos / Photos Of Kate Upton, The Sexiest Woman In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Fremantle: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
No offence, buh wen I clicked on the topic I was expecting to get that tomboy vibes from the pics, but I didn't get any, tried searching but nothing came up, all I saw was just a pretty lady dressed in men's clothing undecided

Probably I'm just the only one seeing it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by vickydevoka(m): 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
AKWATGOLD1:
Tomboy indeed.

This is just a beautiful damsel that is endowed with cowbell milk and decided to adopt Tomboy by wearing unisex dress outfit.
She No get breast

2 Likes

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Juanmike(m): 9:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
E get one wey dy my area, she's pretty but I'm still waiting for her to toast me. Maybe I'll say Yes
I know you
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by NwaIgboBoy(m): 9:44pm On Dec 03, 2021
I only saw a fair lesbian

2 Likes

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Preetti(f): 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
Lol liquorose. Didn't even realise she was the video vixen in that phyno ft Davido's video
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by ShaqFu: 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2021
This smells like paid ad... Trust Nairaland to push something this nonsensical to front page. You guys never disappoint.

2 Likes

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Orangedreams: 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2021
Where is the Tomboy?

Abeg see my signature instead of Timboy
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by KingDash: 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2021
KnowledgeVault:
Okay beautiful.
be like say I go go the sealand make I become the 28 citizen, cause naija useless.. see the news wey dey now, tomboy.. wetin concern us with tomboy?!
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by suffering: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
Rubbish. The thread was created before her BBNaija stint. Lol. She didn't fully exhibit the trait when in the house, she even secured herself a boyfriend.
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Franking: 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
Is this not LiquoRose wey dey dance like say na fight?

1 Like

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Nnamdinaija(m): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
happybee:
This one no be tomboy na..
Lol..
Go check out Bre Z on Instagram If you really looking for a real tomboy and sexy and the same time.

Bre Zofficial is feminine nah

Check dj shane007 on Instagram and confirm real beautiful face tomboy. She is also a dj.
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by gshsj: 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
So Emmanuel with da hin big ear open eyes go dey fvck another man like him...endtime
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by sheriffman(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2021
KnowledgeVault:
Okay beautiful.

Is this what is giving Biafra hope?
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by annyz: 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
happybee:
This one no be tomboy na..
Lol..
Go check out Bre Z on Instagram If you really looking for a real tomboy and sexy and the same time.

Very true
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by seyz91(m): 10:15pm On Dec 03, 2021
You don't need say she's at so so so on instagram.. undecided

Who no sabi liquorose say na she be the first runner up of recently concluded bbnaija season 6

undecided
Infolenka:
Who says tomboys can't be sexy?

She's @Liquorose on instagram
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by GistFullGround: 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2021

So because she is light-skinned, we should go & fry Yam abi?

Some people are so foolish!

Have you not heard that "one man's meat is another man's kponmo"?

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Ykc2(m): 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2021
I believe say she no gey senior brothers by time the senior brothers do meeting for you with mama and papa no body go tell you to look for one Mary amaka and put on grin
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Litmus: 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2021
YorubaPrince:
Looking at her legs, she must be Igbo. I wonder how their females appeal to their men? undecided

I wonder if you appeal to anyone....

1 Like

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:22pm On Dec 03, 2021
And I will love to see her beauty without those filters. cool cool
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by udemzyudex(m): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2021
Na wa oo since Feb?
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by AYNL: 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2021
She's got swagger just that
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2021
seyz91:
You don't need say she's at so so so on instagram.. undecided

Who no sabi liquorose say na she be the first runner up of recently concluded bbnaija season 6

undecided

undecided
Oga rest! Check when the thread was created.

Since February man!!
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Awagusom: 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Make and go buy prick na
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Rajahbite(m): 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tom wetin?
Abeg if you dey find tomboy just check out @blackchully
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Numerouno94(m): 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2021
Infolenka we've missed those ur histagram threads.

Modified: Old post.
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Goalnaldo(m): 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2021
Preetti:
Lol liquorose. Didn't even realise she was the video vixen in that phyno ft Davido's video
shit. I just had flashback of that video. She's the one.

1 Like

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Regex: 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2021
She will still see her menses.
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by ImoleNaija: 10:57pm On Dec 03, 2021
Now I know why Emma japa grin
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Goalnaldo(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2021
If you ever feel like giving up in life just remember that it took 9 months for this post to reach front page. Be a little patient. Your breakthrough might just be around the corner. Remember God makes everything good in his time. May God bless everyone reading this tonight.

3 Likes

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by KusherAbel: 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2021
KingMack:

Sharrappp there before I use my Vaseline hand slap you for face angry grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by lexy2014: 11:09pm On Dec 03, 2021
Infolenka:
Who says tomboys can't be sexy?

She's @Liquorose on instagram

How did u arrive at d conclusion that she is d "sexiest" tomboy in Nigeria? When u say "sexiest", what do u imply?
Re: Liquorose: The Sexiest Tomboy In The Whole Of Nigeria by Wilyvibes(m): 11:17pm On Dec 03, 2021
Leave her she go still use padd grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Serwaa Amihere, Davido's Rumored Girlfriend From Ghana (Pictures) / American Bodyguard Of Dababy Collecting Lagos Girl Number (Photos) / Robert Pattinson The Most Handsome Man In The World According To Science (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.