Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,507 members, 7,861,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit (17531 Views)

Fresh Political Realignment Emerges As Ex-CPC Chairmen Float New Movement / 2023: Na’abba, Agbakoba, Utomi, Ezekwesili, Float New Political Movement / Operation Àmọ̀tẹ́kùn In Southwest: Vans And Motorcycles Of New Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:02am On Feb 12, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
Is hisbah not enough?

Your hatred for Hisbah won't lift your life.
Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by nams77: 8:02am On Feb 12, 2021
Truly funny how the mind of these northern guys work!
You are not setting it up to tackle herdsmen/bandits/kidnappers/boko haram and cattle rustlers bent on a mission to sink your region, you are more concerned about the victimization of northern elements down south? grin
So what are you gonna do? Send your marshalls down south to tackle ESN and Amotekun?
That will be the beginning of another war!

One thing that baffles me is that in all of these, they(Fulani s) always conveniently forget to blame their own folks and always blame every other person except themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by Nwodosis(m): 8:04am On Feb 12, 2021
Yobabad:
They should go and sit down on potopoto, the north is the major problem of this country
No longer the Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by nuelsylves(m): 8:04am On Feb 12, 2021
The country is naturally going back into a regional government.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by MackIV(m): 8:05am On Feb 12, 2021
R
Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by mekussa(m): 8:05am On Feb 12, 2021
EagleNest:
Who are they gonna fight? Miyetti Allah, or Boko Haram or Bandits?

Their target definitely is NON MUSLIMS and SOUTHERNERS in the north

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by JooEeL(m): 8:05am On Feb 12, 2021
They will be needing it in the coming months.

Herdsmen all over Africa will be finally settling into their new home: Northern Nigeria.

The landing won't be so soft. A few feathers would ruffle, some shaking up ... and of course, running over.

Guys, 2021 and 2022 will be unbelievably dramatic. 2020 was child's play.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by IgboWarlord(m): 8:07am On Feb 12, 2021
The people wey go dey the Security outfit go still be herdsmen kwa... angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by MackIV(m): 8:07am On Feb 12, 2021
mekussa:

Their target definitely is NON MUSLIMS and SOUTHERNERS in the north
4ckyou:

Not only north self, they said we are victimizing them in the south too, maybe they will send them to the south and then open the door for another civil war

In disguise I believe

1 Like

Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by Zeromoney(m): 8:09am On Feb 12, 2021
overall90:
Victimization of northerners cool

Is it that this people don't understand the complaints of other ethnic nationalities about the activities of criminal herdsmen or they mischievously and surreptitiously chose not to.
this country is not one and will never be one.
How can a people pretend not to see a problem that is so glaring.
What's common sense to you is not common sense to them.
Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by roddick995(m): 8:10am On Feb 12, 2021
The country has never been this divided since the war ... But the person's who are supposed to be talking are doing nothing. Banning cnn and crypto

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by BlueAir: 8:11am On Feb 12, 2021
sad You've spoken my mind thoroughly. Expect that weed part,I can't relate with it
haywire07:
Last night after smoking so many wraps, I knew it was high time I took leadership of this country.

And one of the things I would do is dissolve all these useless regional security outfits.

Because if this nonsense is not rebuked, the following will happen

1: You are indirectly arming thugs and hoodlums.
We are yet to deal with the menace in the police force and now we are putting more arms out there to people who probably didn't get any psychological evaluation.

2. These regional security outfits might someday be used as tools of war when Arewa doesn't agree to Odudua, or Biafra.

3. In no distant time, smaller ethnic groups will create their own security outfit. . And I won't be surprised that a single state will have two or more security outfit who would then turn rivals..

It's all madness in disguise
Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:12am On Feb 12, 2021
Northerners
Tuwia
Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by 2020Experience(m): 8:13am On Feb 12, 2021
They won’t agree on setting up security outfits to tackle the insecurities in that region because they all are the architects of the insecurities.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:16am On Feb 12, 2021
These northern people go use their own hand finish their own lives, lands and property...

Inside life. grin
Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by AfonjaConehead: 8:17am On Feb 12, 2021
SOUTHERNERS,YIEUBAS IGBIS NIGER DELTANS,PLEASE COME TOGHETHER O....
These northerners were silent when fulanis were killing southerners in their own lands,imagine,they even killed a whole Afenifere leader's daughter!
The fulanis are still everywhere in their numbers with weapons.
The Hausa Fulani federal government game plan is to frustrate the youths in the country and force them out of their towns,villages to the cities and even out of the country thereby paving making way for these multitudes of Hausa Fulani people to take over!!!!

In most villages now,it's only the elderly,women and few men that are available to defend. The young men have all left for where they can hustle!!!!

The south is in big trouble!!!!!!

Lzaa Imhotep

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by obinnaoduduwa: 8:19am On Feb 12, 2021
Which 19 northern states,is benue and kogi north?,British calved benue and kogi from south and called it north.....this two people better start thinking about identifying with south than north. Useless country
Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by izubext007: 8:23am On Feb 12, 2021
sodier will cooperate with them
Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Make dem no go float another Boko Haram shocked
my concern s too
Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 12, 2021
Ipob, Biafra group, Amotekun, Sunday Ighodo group, bandits, kidnappers, and now Arewa Seurity Mashalls are all results of the incompetence of the Federal Govt. Buhari shouldknow that he is performing worse than Jonathan despite he was a general who they claimed is a strategist. He is presently hyper incompetent because he has allowed nepotism to hinder him from leveraging on his military experience..perhaps, this man is even a first class dullard as people say he is. I don't understand how an ex general will score F in the security of the country. For crying aloud, this man was the number one from 1983 to 1985. So, I dont understand how he has allowed himself to be a useless president. History will not be nice to him.
Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by mabea: 8:27am On Feb 12, 2021
Osetigo! the government has been calling for this and here they have it. Only God can deliver Nigeria from what lies ahead of her.
Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by cocolacec(m): 8:29am On Feb 12, 2021
sunnybobonwa:
After The Botched Shege Ka Fasa: Northern Youths Set To Float Arewa Security Marshalls

https://www.google.com/amp/s/leadership.ng/after-the-botched-shege-ka-fasa-northern-youths-set-to-float-arewa-security-marshalls/

Another Fulani security militia coming on board.
Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by pickatyouu: 8:34am On Feb 12, 2021
Hisbah na wetin terrorist religious organization.

The north is the problem of Nigeria.

Security marshall wey no go get intel, just boys that will be high on drugs and commit atrocities on the poor and weak( dem no born dem well for the elites).

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by BigBizzy(m): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2021
All these floating of security outfit mean one thing ....Buhari has failed security wise
Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by Blackdisciple(m): 8:41am On Feb 12, 2021
The Arewa security Marshal might not work and even if it work, it will be a divided security network i have my reasons and don't quote me.

1: I don't think north central will want to do such with the far East like one network all together.

2: Even if they succeeds it will be a divided security network, because a typical north central folks will like to have their own security network separate from others.

3: Even in the north central it will still be a divided security network.

4: Which means if it's a divided security network in the north central then there will be always be a clash even if it's not divided there will be a silent killing between Muslims and Christians in the security thing and that will resolve to another crisis out there this is not a matter of being Igbo or Yoruba or other tribes like the SW, it will be a fight for a cause, religious shit. Cos it has been there. We don't like ourselves like before again.
Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by sylve11: 8:44am On Feb 12, 2021
4ckyou:

Not only north self, they said we are victimizing them in the south too, maybe they will send them to the south and then open the door for another civil war

Hmmmm cool
Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by Mightyhaiz: 8:54am On Feb 12, 2021
Hissbah no reach?
Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by JaffyJoe(m): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2021
If they want, make them open Shege Iyalaya won. Na dem sabi.
Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by SUMMIE23(m): 9:00am On Feb 12, 2021
Nigeria is going down the drain!!!.

The division is inevitable, just a matter of time.

Take it to bank
Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by kechywillz(m): 9:04am On Feb 12, 2021
The more reason southerners residing in the north should relocate to the south,if ever its reported that there will be an attack on Fulani her same,they will descend on southerners
Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by Tranquillity360: 9:06am On Feb 12, 2021
haywire07:
Last night after smoking so many wraps, I knew it was high time I took leadership of this country.

And one of the things I would do is dissolve all these useless regional security outfits.

Because if this nonsense is not rebuked, the following will happen

1: You are indirectly arming thugs and hoodlums.
We are yet to deal with the menace in the police force and now we are putting more arms out there to people who probably didn't get any psychological evaluation.

2. These regional security outfits might someday be used as tools of war when Arewa doesn't agree to Odudua, or Biafra.

3. In no distant time, smaller ethnic groups will create their own security outfit. . And I won't be surprised that a single state will have two or more security outfit who would then turn rivals..

It's all madness in disguise
How will you dissolve ESN?

I will like to know.
Re: Arewa Security Marshalls: Northern Youths To Float New Security Outfit by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 12, 2021
AsomughaChuks02:
Is hisbah not enough?

Are the police, civil defence, the military and the paramilitary agencies not enough?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

113 Generals Retire From Army / IPMAN Threatens To Increase Petrol To N160 Per Litre / Boko Haram Attack School To Embarrass Government - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.