Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,824 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami (21904 Views)

Isa Pantami Purchases 3 Houses For His 3 Wives In Abuja - Sahara Reporter Pics) / Abike Dabiri And Isa Pantami Clash Over Ejection From Office / Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by 27Pushing30: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ermmm....
I'm not so clever but there's a lapse.

I've seen someone who enrolled for the National ID card more than once and got two different NINs, but I've never seen a soul with two BVNs.

So if you ask me, I'd say a BVN is more secure than a NIN and if we intend commencing electronic voting in 2023 then BVN it should be.

Because even babies have NINs...but you can't get a BVN till you come of banking age.(eligible to vote).

If not, the electronic voting fraud of 2023 will be stupendously massive.
I'm sure Patanmi knows this.

I still .don't see why the overnight fuss over the NIN.

That’s highly improbable...

Anyone who’s gone to register knows if you r enrolled before it’d pop up
Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by aribisala0(m): 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
post=99070222:

But we have said it over and over again on this forum, that our posts here is only for sane minds.
We know you wailers and kids can never assimilate our posts due to the constant hatred you have for your country (the country you call a zoo).
An advice to you, next time, scroll over our post to the next post cos it is too deep for your brain.
That will be better for you rather than to develop migraine for nothing.
Please kindly take to this advice from the elders for your own good.
Peace out!
No need for long talk

Just mention one country where what you said happens

ONE?

1 Like

Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by stevenosa(m): 9:56pm On Feb 14, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

https://www.thecable.ng/pantami-nin-mandatory-for-bank-account-opening-voter-registration

Welcome development, but what about the foreigners that were also asked to register, are they also considered as Nigeria citizen? Wetin be all this?
Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by favor914: 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
aribisala0:
No need for long talk

Just mention one country where what you said happens

ONE?
The whole civilized Western world in general, it is easy to know you haven’t reached Murtala, or Aminu Kano international Airport in your entire existence in Nigeria?
Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by aribisala0(m): 9:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
favor914:
The whole civilized Western world in general, it is easy to know you haven’t reached Murtala, or Aminu Kano international Airport in your entire existence in Nigeria?
Name one country
so we cant complete your ridicule

There is no single country where you are issued passports in the manner you describe so stop telling foolish lies

I do not need to share my biography

Just answer the question

1 Like

Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by frog12: 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
this man is MAD!
THERE is COVID and he wan enforce this LAW
very stubborn!
Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by Nicepoker(m): 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
[s]
post=99069457:
More on NIN that Sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians should know.....

Nigerians home and abroad , kindly take note!

Imagine you walk into an Immigration office to apply for an international passport.
You are asked for information verifying your identity and you just give them a number and instantly the Immigration officials connect to the National Identity Database – all your required information appears on their computer screen.
They can only see information they are authorised to see.
Done, your identity is verified – no need to go get extra documents, spend more money, just to prove who you are.
That is the convenience provided by your NIN.
This is synonymous with Social Security Number (SSN), if you don't have that in some countries abroad, you will just be living like a corpse, without being able to do anything in life, a corpse will even be better than your as$! 
It’s the same thing when you go to process a driver’s licence, you would only need to present your NIN and your identity would be verified.

This is how it is done in saner climes we all want to emulate.
We will surely get there someday soon.

God bless Nigeria.

Na God o Chief Topmaike.
Happy Valentine's Day our correct personal person. wink

Everything going good and fine as ever brotherly.
God has been good to us always and everytime.
No us without Baba God.

D anointing wey all of us @[b][/b] carry ehn,
even d devil sef see am, dey bow from afar! cheesy
God punish devil!

But we have said it over and over again on this forum, that our posts here is only for sane minds.
We know you wailers and kids can never assimilate our posts due to the constant hatred you have for your country (the country you call a zoo).
An advice to you, next time, scroll over our post to the next post cos it is too deep for your brain.
Peace out!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by airsaylongcome: 10:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ermmm....

I've seen someone who enrolled for the National ID card more than once and got two different NINs, but I've never seen a soul with two BVNs.

So if you ask me, I'd say a BVN is more secure than a NIN and if we intend commencing electronic voting in 2023 then BVN it should be.

Because even babies have NINs...but you can't get a BVN till you come of banking age.(eligible to vote).

I still don't see why the overnight fuss over the NIN.

One person with two NINs is not possible. Unless the system has been gamed. I'm not saying it's impossible. I've also seen one individual with two BVNs
Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by aribisala0(m): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
favor914:

I can tell you for a fact that when it comes to the use of biometrics for passports or driving licences and ID registration for phones Nigeria is a pioneering nation so stop all that nonsense talk about "saner climes"

1 Like

Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by Nanavati(m): 10:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
post=99069457:

Imagine you walk into an Immigration office to apply for an international passport.
You are asked for information verifying your identity and you just give them a number and instantly the Immigration officials connect to the National Identity Database – all your required information appears on their computer screen.
Done, your identity is verified – no need to go get extra documents, spend more money, just to prove who you are.
This is synonymous with Social Security Number (SSN), if you don't have that in some countries abroad, you will just be living like a corpse, without being able to do anything in life, a corpse will even be better than your as$! 
It’s the same thing when you go to process a driver’s licence, you would only need to present your NIN and your identity would be verified.

God bless Nigeria.

Na God o Chief Topmaike.

No us without Baba God.

God punish devil!

Peace out!

I have seen someone with 2 different NIN
Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by Nicoddemus(m): 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nicepoker:
[s][/s]
grin
Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by Nicoddemus(m): 10:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
[/s][s]
post=99069457:

God bless Nigeria.

Na God o Chief Topmaike.

No us without Baba God.

God punish devil!

Peace out!

angry
Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by cucumbar: 10:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
favor914:
Common sense is not really that common, it is the best way to keep records, The United States has been doing it since the 1930’s, it is called social security number, it has taken the black man almost a 100 years to catch up, yet some bush babies will still come up with some stupid conspiracy theories? It will give Nigerians via statistics the true size of our population.
let common sense be remain common to you. Social security ok, social security ni. Don’t worry, it will soon been glaring to you, as it is becoming to others. You go soon sabi Wetin Dey happen.
Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by ElGood: 10:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
Brendaniel:
“There’s no identity that will define you as a citizen more than that number. It is mandatory. And it is mandatory for transactions such as opening bank accounts, paying tax, voter registration and many more.”

If you think these guys don't know what they are doing, firstly the north has the highest number of registered NINs including citizens from Niger republic, once this is approved you have Niger citizens fully integrated into Nigeria like dual citizenship, ask yourself how Maina's son was able to secure a Niger passport and his father was about doing so before he was caught and brought back, then ask yourself as a southerner, asides from Nigeria can you go to any nearby country like ghana to secure their passport as their citizen, from my observation that's the agreement these northern leaders brokered with Niger republic, same reason there is a rail to Niger, same reason Nigeria entered agreement to buy petroleum products from Niger, the south has been played...

That is my concern about data capturing by Nigeria Govt. Without stopping the influx of people from Niger,Chad,Cameroon, Mali and Senegal into the north or adequate screening with monitoring, especially in the north. Other region will be short change.
Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by Cti28(m): 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
[s]
post=99069457:

God bless Nigeria.

Na God o Chief Topmaike.

No us without Baba God.

God punish devil!

Peace out!
[/s]
Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by Jaqenhghar: 10:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
post=99069457:

God bless Nigeria.

Na God o Chief Topmaike.

No us without Baba God.

God punish devil!

Peace out!
No matter how you try you can never be like the sane climates.

That will be like a mad man acting like he is sane. It still doesnt mean he is sane. He will get tired of acting and relapse. Until the mad man undergoes the process of being cured , there is no hope. Same with that shithole you call a country
Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by favor914: 10:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
aribisala0:
Name one country
so we cant complete your ridicule

There is no single country where you are issued passports in the manner you describe so stop telling foolish lies

I do not need to share my biography

Just answer the question
I leave you in peace with your ignorance, tomorrow you will claim our Aboki Brothers no get sense? People like you wish no good thing for Nigeria, you want to have a reason to keep wailing, Almijiris Wailers Association.
Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by favor914: 10:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

That will be like a mad man acting like he is sane. It still doesnt mean he is sane. He will get tired of acting and relapse. Until the mad man undergoes the process of being cured , there is no hope. Same with that shithole you call a country
How can we be like them does it snow in Nigeria, is Nigeria a Caucasian race country? Please try & borrow common sense, compare us to Cameroon, Kenya, Egypt & co.
Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by nwakibie3(m): 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
Charles10xer:

It is not possible for you to have two NIN it can never happen

Oga I have also seen someone with 2 NIN
Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by aribisala0(m): 11:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
favor914:
I leave you in peace with your ignorance, tomorrow you will claim our Aboki Brothers no get sense? People like you wish no good thing for Nigeria, you want to have a reason to keep wailing, Almijiris Wailers Association.
Diverionary

Name one of your so called saner clime countries where Passports are issued as you describe

The reality is that in the major Western countries there is no legislation empowering the government to capture biometrics mandatorily

biometric passports are generally voluntary

DO NOT go around making claims about stuff you know nothing about
Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by Beface(m): 11:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ermmm....

I stand to be corrected but I don't think it is possible for a person to have two different NIN, because I have tried it. I said I want to register and there ask me to bring my thumb, few minutes later my name and other details came up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by favor914: 11:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

Ignorance is a disease, was surprised to see so many homeless people in Washington DC, so called city of the President of the free world, Oyibo old beggar on a cold winters evening asking me for a quarter, I gave him a dollar, keep believing Oyibos man’s land is paradise.
Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by favor914: 11:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
aribisala0:

Diverionary

Name one of your so called saner clime countries where Passports are issued as you describe

The reality is that in the major Western countries there is no legislation empowering the government to capture biometrics mandatorily

biometric passports are generally voluntary

DO NOT go around making claims about stuff you know nothing about
What? Like I said I leave you in your ignorance. I am not American, but I have my 9 digit shola shola number, you know nothing Mr Boy.
Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by ny1234: 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Unfortunately I see some people saying welcome development, I've warned Nigerians severally on the evil agenda called NIN program but it seem so many Nigerians are still sleeping.

Nigerians should be vigilant and resist any policies that will enslave and futher take away their freedom. If nothing is done to stop this, the evil government will execute the plan of linking NIN to all public services as part of the plan to create the beast system (fascist totalitarian state). This is to track / control you and also make it easy to deny public services when the time comes. It is a case of problem, reaction, solution. They create a problem and then once there is a reaction, they implement their agenda.

NIN program is a DNA harvesting scheme and it seem to be tied into COVID-19 globalists agenda. You will see what will happen once the COVID-19 vaccine is available in Nigeria.

See https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/fg-dumps-plastic-national-identity-card-for-digital-identification/

See https://www.biometricupdate.com/202008/nigerias-national-biometric-id-proposed-to-go-digital-add-dna

NIN number that is tied to you can be used to track and deny you services when the evil government unveil it's true purpose. You will lose your right to protest bad polices or criticize the government.

If nothing is done to stop it, then it is only a matter of time. May God deliver Nigeria.
Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by favor914: 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
ny1234:
Unfortunately I see some people saying welcome development, I've warned Nigerians severally on the evil agenda called NIN program but it seem so many Nigerians are still sleeping.

Nigerians should be vigilant and resist any policies that will enslave and futher take away their freedom. If nothing is done to stop this, the evil government will execute the plan of linking NIN to all public services as part of the plan to create the beast system (fascist totalitarian state). This is to track / control you and also make it easy to deny public services when the time comes. It is a case of problem, reaction, solution. They create a problem and then once there is a reaction, they implement their agenda.

NIN program is a DNA harvesting scheme and it seem to be tied into COVID-19 globalists agenda. You will see what will happen once the COVID-19 vaccine is available in Nigeria.

See https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/fg-dumps-plastic-national-identity-card-for-digital-identification/

See https://www.biometricupdate.com/202008/nigerias-national-biometric-id-proposed-to-go-digital-add-dna

NIN number that is tied to you can be used to track and deny you services when the evil government unveil it's true purpose. You will lose your right to protest bad polices or criticize the government.

If nothing is done to stop it, then it is only a matter of time. May God deliver Nigeria.
Bush man, you are the same people in the 1990’s that were against this same internet you are using to spill these your conspiracy theory bullshit today? Claiming Microsoft windows was of the devil. Zombies.
Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by pieces18: 11:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ermmm....

I still don't see why the overnight fuss over the NIN
Honestly, this pantami guy is the worse among the worse buharist.

Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by kingk(m): 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ermmm....

My brother, they want to register all foreign Fulanis as a nigerian...

when they've welcome all Fulanis in west africa to Nigeria without Visa. so, they hereby want all of them to obtain NiN in order to claim Nigeria as their mother's land.
Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by favor914: 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
kingk:

My brother, they want to register all foreign Fulanis as a nigerian...

when they've welcome all Fulanis in west africa to Nigeria without Visa. so, they hereby want all of them to obtain NiN in order to claim Nigeria as their mother's land.

Either been sarcastic, or a stupid way to reason? Big deal, You that is a full Nigerian, What has your Nigerian citizenship done for you?
Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by favor914: 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ermmm....

What concerns you with 2023 elections, is it with your NIN card you will use to vote, or your voters card? Are you now Nigerian, I thought you were Biafran?
Re: NIN Mandatory For Bank Accounts, Voter Registration - Isa Pantami by Jaqenhghar: 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2021
favor914:
Ignorance is a disease, was surprised to see so many homeless people in Washington DC, so called city of the President of the free world, Oyibo old beggar on a cold winters evening asking me for a quarter, I gave him a dollar, keep believing Oyibos man’s land is paradise.

Lack of comprehension sprinkled with a liberal dose of stupidity is an even bigger disease.
What has what I said have to do with beggars on the streets of Washington?
Or because there are beggars on the streets of Washington DC so its okay for your country to be a shithole abi.
That will be like saying because your neighbour doesn't sweep his house so that means you too should not sweep yout house shey?
SMH

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Geidam, Yobe State / APC Crisis: Buni’s Letter Counters El-Rufai’s Narratives / 2023: Atiku, Others At Risk As Reps To Raise Minimum Education Qualifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.