Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,628 members, 7,851,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation (29818 Views)

10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex / Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) / Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by OkoYibo: 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
AK481:
Lol.
Some should go to ilorin. HQ and Home of yoruba Mosley’s

They should have gone to Anambra which is known as "Home for All" or they should have gone to Enugu which had a fulani Mayor as far back as 1941.

2 Likes

Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by sojayy(m): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lol
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by ukpahu(m): 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
Haba this man s too funny

2 Likes

Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by Angelfrost(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
Don't merely share them... Keep them all in the fvcking North, or send them back to their Desert nations!

Anyone coming to the South had better be coming to buy land for livestock farming (Ranching), or to share cows to us! Enough is enough!

Except y'all want to burn down this fragile nation!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by Drsnives(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
TradeSignals07:
Hello Good day, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help. It was on a platform when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day. The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night. The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks. How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.8.1.0.7.8.8.7.8.4.6 to know more and start trading asap.

N.B THIS IS NOT CRYPTO

Borrow me 1k make I take start am na, I promise to pay back once I don make profit

1 Like

Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by drakeli: 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
The northern states are best at sharing federal allocation without any tangible contribution to the economy, They should not have any problem sharing their killer herdsmen
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by OdefaGirl(f): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
When you are in another man's land, just try and be peaceful...... don't allow it be a collective issue.

1 Like

Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by endsarrrs(f): 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Herdmens allocation . . tongue
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by AnanseK(m): 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
oilking:
Lols
Country in deep comma
Jappaaa

Comma “ is a punctuation mark , a pause separating two parts of a sentence.

Coma” is a prolonged state of deep unconsciousness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by IamFINESSE: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
This sani na confirm weyrey cheesy
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by tutudesz: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:
grin

If sharing them like Federal allocation will be difficult for them, they should share them like Palliatives. cheesy
Dem no dey share Palliative O! They should share it like political appointment
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by DEBJOCH1(m): 3:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
THAT'S FOR YOU KNOW THAT OUR. LEADERS KNOWS WHO THESE PEOPLE ARE, IF ACTUALLY THE KILLER FULANIS ARE NIGERIANS WHERE TO SETTLE AFTER THEY WERE EXPEL FROM THE SOUTH WONT BE THEIR PROBLEM, EACH OF THEM WOULD. GO BACK TO THEIR STATE. BUT HERE IS IT RATHER NOT A SHAME THAT FOREIGN KILLERS FULANI''S HAVE THE GUTS TO CLAIM FOR COMPENSATION IR AMNESTY IN A COUNTRY WHICH IS NOT THEIR SHIELDING AK47 ROUND THEIR NEGS AND A SPOKES PERSON IS IN THEIR MIDST. ABEG THIS COUNTRY MATTER AND THE WAYS OUR LEADERS DE TAKE HANDLE SECURITY MATA. DE ME BOIL.
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by InvertedHammer: 3:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
/
Buhari thought he is being smart by implementing 19th Century agenda in this century. He has unilaterally made the Fulani tribe an endangered tribe in Nigeria. The more people rise violently against the machinations of the marauders, the more heat he will feel.

/

1 Like

Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by AskProf: 3:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
TradeSignals07:
Hello Good day, we all know how hard the country is these days. As a result, we have been looking for various ways of making money both online and offline. But no one that has a sure way online is ready to help. It was on a platform when I was looking for how to make money that providence made me meet someone who introduced me to one trading platform where I registered with 1k and made over Two thousand naira on the first day. The profit is huge and more than 100% and it is made every single night. The person who introduced me made over Sixty thousand in three weeks. How do we do it? There is a trading site, there is also a signal group on Telegram or WhatsApp. We receive signals from our leader on what to trade and the amount to stake, every trading session lasts for 3 minutes and trading takes place 24/7 but, we only trade for 2 hours in a day. That is 9 PM-11 PM, but we usually get online at least 30 minutes before trading begins. The signals are too sure as we always win 80% of our trade. You are guaranteed of making profit every night and you can withdraw your money Mondays to Fridays 8a.m-12a.m. Even if the money means nothing to you, it can at least settle some little bills and get you out of being always broke. If you want to be making between 1000 to 3000 Naira or more every single night. If after registration you don't make any profit from the platform on your first day, I am ready to refund your 1k. Chat with me on WhatsApp 0.8.1.0.7.8.8.7.8.4.6 to know more and start trading asap.

N.B THIS IS NOT CRYPTO

Have you registered for your famiky & friends?
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by dodelight(m): 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Racoon:
grin Yes o! This Shehu Sanni have a funny sense of humour.Have it strike Nigerians that none of these north governors have condemn in strong terms the activities of these murderous fulani terrorists?
*Has it struck Nigerians...

No had feelings, Bro.
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by IgboWarlord(m): 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Shehu Sani's twitter post says "Share them ACCORDING to Federal allocation"..While this topic says"Share them LIKE Federal allocation"..Those are two different statements with different meanings...Mek una dey try dey give genuine info,abeg...

1 Like

Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by Rubbiish(m): 3:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Huladet:
Northern people.are.so backward
Honestly
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by Racoon(m): 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
dodelight:
*Has it struck Nigerians...No had feelings, Bro.
Thanks sir.

2 Likes

Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by ChoCho54(f): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
AnanseK:

Comma “ is a punctuation mark , a pause separating two parts of a sentence.

Coma” is a prolonged state of deep unconsciousness.
If this will convince the killers to stay in their domain, its fine .

1 Like

Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by ojialo(m): 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
chai na Southern Kaduna I just they pity if all the Fulani relocates to Kaduna

3 Likes

Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by INCREDIBLE007(m): 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
THEY MUST ENSURE EVEN DISTRIBUTION
AND SHUN ANY FORM OF OJORO
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by Nimrod81: 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
[quote author=Kriss216 post=98995943] grin

If sharing them like Federal allocation will be difficult for them, they should share them like Palliatives. cheesy[/quote Wonderful idea..
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by backnbeta(f): 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
Racoon:
grin Yes o! This Shehu Sanni have a funny sense of humour.Has it struck Nigerians that none of these north governors have condemn in strong terms the activities of these murderous fulani terrorists?
They can't condemn them because it's part of their grand plan...besides, their dishonorable spokesman in the person of Bauchi governor has spoken their minds undecided

1 Like

Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by Hermzou: 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ahh Dis Blogger Again
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by adedayoa2(f): 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
Davis342:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4
share am for here, make everybody play am. Your payment don plenty be that
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by wyqay: 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
funny but true
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by duyorker: 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Doraty1:

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1360203431701577729?s=19
L
I hope they will not camp NEAR middle belt, we are also tired of the killings
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by osuofia2(m): 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Shehu Sani is a traitor,
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by Oracleforce: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kaduna state is their breeding ground.....Hell-Rufai will accommodate his boys that he has sent on evil agenda to the south.....
Bala nohammed was talking as someone who has intellectual deficiency....

It can be a governor in Bauchi State.....idiot

Eni kuure...
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by WakeNbaked: 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
jospepper:
Most of the cows grazing about are owned by the elites. Why can't they buy land for their business.
Because it is cheaper what else.
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by Aug28th(m): 4:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Bauchi State should get the highest quota

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold / Ambode Replaces 58-year Old Transformer In Palmgroove - Photos / Atiku Vs Buhari: Summary & Key Rulings To Note As Tribunal Goes On Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.