Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,588 members, 7,850,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation (29816 Views)

10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex / Nigerian Federal Allocation In Colonial Period (Photo) / Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by meditator(m): 4:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
MansoryMX:
Foolish and backward people! Imagine not long ago at National House of Assembly sittings! One named Musa is saying Bitcoin has rendered Naira valueless and therefore it should be banned! See mentality! Somebody that ought to be be milking cow or frying Kuli-kuli and Dankwaya dictating Laws for us! We have really suffered in the hands of this people all because of one stupid ONE NIGERIA! angry
I tell you, you are worse than him. Instead of you to present a superior argument, here u are using intuitive words and emotions to kick against what he said. I'm not in any way taking said, but a good citizen presents superior argument whenever he disagrees with anyone. Anything other than this, then you are a liability to this country.

To start off, why do u think bitcoin has not affected the value of naira ?
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
Doraty1:

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1360203431701577729?s=19
L

Excellent idea.

All people living in areas that are not of their origin should go back and stay in their tribal areas and be shared there. There should be consequences if they leave those areas.

So if you are an electrics trader, computer trader, carpenter, or building materials trader etc you should only trade within the area where you have a majority of your own tribe as the indigenes of the states.

It will be safer and better for accountability across the country.

I will now move my headquarters from Lagos to Kaduna/Kano axis to be close to my people.
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by MansoryMX(m): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
meditator:
I tell you, you are worse than him. Instead of you to present a superior argument, here u are using intuitive words and emotions to kick against what he said. I'm not in any way taking said, but a good citizen presents superior argument whenever he disagrees with anyone. Anything other than this, then you are a liability to this country.

To start off, why do u think bitcoin has not affected the value of naira ?

Look at this animalistic fool! The world richest man uses bitcoin in his business! World class countries uses bitcoin. I use bitcoin in purchasing goods online easily from countries like China, US, Europe and Brazil. If you people think you can drag us back to Stone Age! You lie! Get off my Mention and don’t you everrrrrr in your useless life quote me again!

1 Like

Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by Freedomforever(m): 4:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Quit funny but making a point,non of these northern governors will want to bear cost at this point in time,excuses will always come up.but if is sharing of federal allocation no excuse on that nigeria I hail.
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by MakeWeTalk: 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
Don't the Herdsmen have states?
Why are you sharing them?

Abi dem be imported fulanis
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by theFilmtric: 4:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
LoriOoto:
It is well
Lori iro grin
theFilmtricsay
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by dongozzy(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
This news looks good to Nigerians, But let the Southerners and Eastners staying in the north start warming up because I know this Northerns the dont forgive easily, those who have lived in Jos Plateau state will tell you better let them be ready for attacks....
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by flamingREED(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
Racoon:
grin Yes o! This Shehu Sanni have a funny sense of humour.Has it struck Nigerians that none of these north governors have condemn in strong terms the activities of these murderous fulani terrorists?

cheesy cheesy
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by Funkeshuga(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Shehu Sani and is stupid comedy, who cares how the herdsmen end up

I care less about Fulani whether innocent or criminals. the tribe is a curse to Africa continent
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by LZAA: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
imhotep:

How many will johnmartus accept?

Cc lzaa
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by jospepper(m): 5:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
WakeNbaked:

Because it is cheaper what else.
Araha dey run belle ooo
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by Yankee101: 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
Wow, 4k?
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by square7: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Herders or fulani cow grazers, give them whatever nomenclature you desire is a territory grabbing controlling tool. It is a strategy and doctrine well entrenched in political Islam even though it has outdated its usage. It is their own method for strategic evangelism. The almohads in the 13th century deployed this strategy backed by Saudi-arabia and egypy to sweep the whole of north africa off the original occupants.
...Muslims will never come initially to you as adversaries, but as friends.
...Then they seek to gain your confidence systematically.
...Gradually they become competitors after having earned your trust and patronage.
...Suddenly they become dominators through violent means after they must have fully spied on the unclothedness of your territory so as to identify your vulnerabilities.
Thereafter you will become their stooge and servant.
Every muslim understands these strategies, except you're from a moderate islamic home.
This is the reason why, when they deploy their girls around non muslim, it is in furtherance of the overall strategies. Mr Ned Okolo better be prepared ahead for the lives of your muslim children.
...This is one of the reasons why muslims distrust themselves when internal migration among member states is involved.
When you legitimately go to any islamic country as a christian, you will be constantly monitored eventhough it might be unkown to you. Because they consider you a threa as someone looking for opportunity to dislodge them from their stolen territory. There governments are ready to retrieve all you legitimately acquired and expel you without reasons. The whole of north africa's and middle-east governments are known for this duplicity (diplomacy). It was done to Americans, britons, Nigerians---all of them being christians. Never will nigerian government post a christian to islamic countries (I am ready to be corrected if wrong), but muslims can be posted as ambassors to christian nations. All for the furtherance of their collective and overall religious strategies. I LOVE MUSLIMS AND SOME ARE MY FRIENDS.
In nigeria, this is one of the reasons why northern governors don't trust themselves (territorial control) eg kano vs Kaduna. Eventhough I hold the 2 governors in high esteem especially His excellency El Rufai.
Muslims hardly fight against one another except when issues of control of territory is at stake. When this arises, blood cannot be spared.
Any muslim that denies this, will likely become a jihadist or a sponsor or sympathizer of jihadists and extremists. cool cool cool
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by Blackdisciple(m): 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:
grin

If sharing them like Federal allocation will be difficult for them, they should share them like Palliatives. cheesy

A very good idea here
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by wink2015(m): 5:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
These herdsmen will still create problem in the north not minding the fact that they will be living in their homeland where they share cultural and religious ties with their brother the Hausas, Nupe, Kanuris, etc.

They will still go and destroy farm in the northern states and most northern governors are afraid of the troubles that will be visited on their states when this returnee arrive back home.

EDUCATION is the way forward for the PASTORIALIST AND NOMADIC FULANI.

They should embrace western education and change their culture to embrace new modern way of life.
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by amanzejude(m): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
Northern region should bear the burden of the returning Herdsmen, for their failure to secure the northern border with neighbouring countries.
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by witworth(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sambisa forest is enough, grasses self plenty for many forest for their side, na trouble Dem dey find before, na why Dem move all the way down south to establish themselves for south.
Enough is enough
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by Coinbased: 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
really
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by MemoriesAndMe: 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
jospepper:
Most of the cows grazing about are owned by the elites. Why can't they buy land for their business.
Good question. They even have an option of renting land from the owners if they can't buy lands. Rather, they prefer intruding into other people's farms and property and still keep all the profit to themselves

1 Like

Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by jacoik(m): 6:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
MansoryMX:
Foolish and backward people! Imagine not long ago at National House of Assembly sittings! One named Musa is saying Bitcoin has rendered Naira valueless and therefore it should be banned! See mentality! Somebody that ought to be be milking cow or frying Kuli-kuli and Dankwaya dictating Laws for us! We have really suffered in the hands of this people all because of one stupid ONE NIGERIA! angry
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u for add wickedness join it name na lolxxxxx. u say him for dey somewhere dey milk cow or fry kulikuli. lolxxxxx I swear wickedness has no second name like u. Omo I don die here!
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by prigoz(m): 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:
grin

If sharing them like Federal allocation will be difficult for them, they should share them like Palliatives. cheesy

Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by oilking: 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
AnanseK:

Comma “ is a punctuation mark , a pause separating two parts of a sentence.

Coma” is a prolonged state of deep unconsciousness.

One bottle of legend for you.

1 Like

Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by square7: 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
Doraty1:

L

The underlying truth

Herders or fulani cow grazers, give them whatever nomenclature you desire is a territory grabbing controlling tool. It is a strategy and doctrine well entrenched in political Islam even though it has outdated its usage. It is their own method for strategic evangelism. The almohads in the 13th century deployed this strategy backed by Saudi-arabia and egypy to sweep the whole of north africa off the original occupants.
...Muslims will never come initially to you as adversaries, but as friends.
...Then they seek to gain your confidence systematically.
...Gradually they become competitors after having earned your trust and patronage.
...Suddenly they become dominators through violent means after they must have fully spied on the unclothedness of your territory so as to identify your vulnerabilities.
Thereafter you will become their stooge and servant.
Every muslim understands these strategies, except you're from a moderate islamic home.
This is the reason why, when they deploy their girls around non muslim, it is in furtherance of the overall strategies. Mr Ned Okolo better be prepared ahead for the lives of your muslim children.
...This is one of the reasons why muslims distrust themselves when internal migration among member states is involved.
When you legitimately go to any islamic country as a christian, you will be constantly monitored eventhough it might be unkown to you. Because they consider you a threa as someone looking for opportunity to dislodge them from their stolen territory. There governments are ready to retrieve all you legitimately acquired and expel you without reasons. The whole of north africa's and middle-east governments are known for this duplicity (diplomacy). It was done to Americans, britons, Nigerians---all of them being christians. Never will nigerian government post a christian to islamic countries (I am ready to be corrected if wrong), but muslims can be posted as ambassors to christian nations. All for the furtherance of their collective and overall religious strategies. I LOVE MUSLIMS AND SOME ARE MY FRIENDS.
In nigeria, this is one of the reasons why northern governors don't trust themselves (territorial control) eg kano vs Kaduna. Eventhough I hold the 2 governors in high esteem especially His excellency El Rufai.
Muslims hardly fight against one another except when issues of control of territory is at stake. When this arises, blood cannot be spared.
Any muslim that denies this, will likely become a jihadist or a sponsor or sympathizer of jihadists and extremists. cool cool cool
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by MansoryMX(m): 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u for add wickedness join it name na lolxxxxx. u say him for dey somewhere dey milk cow or fry kulikuli. lolxxxxx I swear wickedness has no second name like u. Omo I don die here!

To buy things online right now has to be P2P transactions and it’s filled with risk bro. Thanks to these set of Orangutans � we have a leader. These people are so wicked! angry
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by Simeon88(m): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
A wise government would ensure the returning herdsmen are not allowed to overpopulate troubled places like kaduna, plateau and even Benue. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by Rawhumper(m): 7:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ahhhhhh!!! Now we can breathe the air of
relative peace!!

quote author=Doraty1 post=98995866]
L[/quote]
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by Morrison47: 7:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sir we only share nigerian revenue ,but we can't share foreigners nbok ,
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by fof1: 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
decatalyst:

This is so hilarious.

They ran so as not to be looted like palliative grin grin

Have they actually Gone? Then, Who are those still Roaming about in our Forest with Cows,Pls?
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by samwillyco1(m): 11:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin
What a hilarious message, but it makes sense ooo
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by samwillyco1(m): 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Angelfrost:
Don't merely share them... Keep them all in the fvcking North, or send them back to their Desert nations!

Anyone coming to the South had better be coming to buy land for livestock farming (Ranching), or to share cows to us! Enough is enough!

Except y'all want to burn down this fragile nation!!!

They should only come to buy grasses and go, no land for ranching business in the SOUTH for them
Re: Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation by calcal: 1:41am On Feb 13, 2021
Wey FALANI (SAN) with his constitution? This country is a jungle where only the tough ones survive. don't forget to tidy yourself with charm (ayeta, aluwo, etc, no one will try you even the government will be the first to run from you. Remember they want to enjoy their loots with their children.

Abacha no just die like that, the thing get as e bi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili / King Mohammed Of Morocco Arrives Nigeria, Received By Osinbajo (photos) / Simon Ekpa: Sit-At-Home For 26th May 2022 Will Still Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.