Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,894 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

How Do I Stop Her From Snatching My Boyfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop Her From Snatching My Boyfriend? (4511 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / See What Dis Woman Did To Stop Her Husband From Smoking / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop Her From Snatching My Boyfriend? by Landofmystery: 12:32pm On Apr 07, 2011
I am a graduate of law from UI, 28yrs old. I have been dating this guy for 3 years now and all has been going smoothly up until I introduced him to a friend of mine I met at camp. I saw a text from her on his phone wishing him good night and I dont recall giving her his number. I even saw a magic number request from her to him. The confusing part of it is that my bf is telling me she is the one making the moves;yet, he is not man enough to tell her to back off. I had confronted the lady and she denied having an agenda,  We fought that day,  Does she think I am a child? I am so confused because the gist******  Full story @ http://landofmystery.org/lives.php   including LIFE EXPERIENCES of other people
Re: How Do I Stop Her From Snatching My Boyfriend? by Mcleo007(m): 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2011
@op, thought u were narrating ur own experience. What's with †ђξ link?
Re: How Do I Stop Her From Snatching My Boyfriend? by alagha: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2011
living by example.
Re: How Do I Stop Her From Snatching My Boyfriend? by MRBrownJ: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2011
No women can "snatch" a man that doesn't want to be "snatched". So if she trust her man then she has nothing to fear, and I would also suggest that she gets better friends in the future.
Re: How Do I Stop Her From Snatching My Boyfriend? by MrsChima(f): 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2011
Word.
Re: How Do I Stop Her From Snatching My Boyfriend? by alagha: 3:08pm On Apr 07, 2011
we hear.
Re: How Do I Stop Her From Snatching My Boyfriend? by sorrytoo: 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2011
MRBrownJ:

No women can "snatch" a man that doesn't want to be "snatched". So if she trust her man then she has nothing to fear, and I would also suggest that she gets better friends in the future.

uncle for get that one o, Tell that to their D***s
Re: How Do I Stop Her From Snatching My Boyfriend? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2011
@OP if your man is going to be snatched, he will be snatched and there is nothing you can do about it except douse him in kobnomi wink
Re: How Do I Stop Her From Snatching My Boyfriend? by MRBrownJ: 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2011
@sorrytoo
There is nothing wrong with their dikcs reacting to something pleasant to the human brain. The catch is to make sure that it stays that way rather than trying to have your way.

A man who cannot control his actions when facing other females is DEFINITELY NOT ready to be in a relationship.
Re: How Do I Stop Her From Snatching My Boyfriend? by LordReed(m): 2:56am On Apr 08, 2011
Word
Re: How Do I Stop Her From Snatching My Boyfriend? by Ranoscky(m): 4:00am On Apr 08, 2011
MRBrownJ:

A man who cannot control his actions when facing other females is DEFINITELY NOT ready to be in a relationship.
Belie dah !!!
Re: How Do I Stop Her From Snatching My Boyfriend? by llemisy(f): 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2011
yu dnt need to fight over dis if yur boyfriend is realy serious with yu he wouldn,t allow such if she want to snatch him yu cant stop her only yur bfriend can,,,,.
Re: How Do I Stop Her From Snatching My Boyfriend? by tulk2mi: 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]U want 2 stop her from snatching ur boyfriend abi? simple solution
Snatch him first n u dont hv to worry abt her cos u gat him.
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size] grin
Re: How Do I Stop Her From Snatching My Boyfriend? by Olori54(f): 10:49pm On Aug 31, 2014
U can stop her by doin wat d guy want 4rm d lady. Examp. I d lady is roboost go nd get somtin to use dat wl make u roboost
Re: How Do I Stop Her From Snatching My Boyfriend? by 100Cents: 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2014
You created your own problem..
Re: How Do I Stop Her From Snatching My Boyfriend? by tpia99: 6:56am On Jan 03, 2015
Hm,

(1) (Reply)

Just Started Dating Her And My Friend Said He Has Had intimacy With Her Before / PHOTO: What Kind Of Kissing Is This? / I am in love with a colleague – but I'm married (pls advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.