Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off (4392 Views)

Ladies! Do You Prefer A Struggling Man Or An Already-made Man? See Replies / Guys, Name 3 Things Ladies Do That They Think Makes Them Look Attractive / What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by marvelck: 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2016
Guys, can you name one thing that ladies do that turn you off. As for me, I dont fancy girls that lie. Lying is very common with most naija girls. And any girl that lie alot is hardly loyal or faithful. Cos she wil be telling lies all the time to cover her tracks...
Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by unapapadeycraze: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
When she is covering everything. Not showing even cleavage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by vizkiz: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2016
I will go for lies too...women too dey lie undecided

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by halfricanadian(f): 7:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
vizkiz:

Not all bro not all
Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by halfricanadian(f): 7:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
vizkiz:

Not all bro not all.
Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by iykekelvins(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
Forming
Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by vizkiz: 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2016
halfricanadian:

Not all bro not all

ermm.... 68%
Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
One thing is too little a thing to turn me off.
Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
Woman..... the vessel of perfection!
There can be no complaints grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by ify2nyce(f): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2016
Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by halfricanadian(f): 7:14pm On Apr 15, 2016
vizkiz:

ermm.... 68%

Mayb
Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by AccidentalGenius: 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

You're always ironic.
Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by doublewisdom: 7:16pm On Apr 15, 2016
Bleaching.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

You're always ironic.
How so
Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by vicstar(m): 7:20pm On Apr 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

u see the lie,his talking about??undecided they can lie for no tangible reason

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by AccidentalGenius: 7:25pm On Apr 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
How so

Well in a thread meant for complaints, you do the most ironic thing of all.
Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

Well in a thread meant for complaints, you do the most ironic thing of all.
Preach the good word...always my man, always wink
Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by AccidentalGenius: 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Preach the good word...always my man, always wink

Wouldn't you like to know why I called you shady a month ago?

It'll be a big reveal
Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by Nobody: 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

Wouldn't you like to know why I called you shady a month ago?

It'll be a big reveal
Don't really care honestly smiley
Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by bqlekan(m): 7:34pm On Apr 15, 2016
Never pick your nose or ears around me.
Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by AccidentalGenius: 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Don't really care honestly smiley

Care to explain why you have a picture of a picture as your profile photo?

The top right corner. The sky cannot by white and gray at the same time.

You're shady
Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by slyrone(m): 7:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
op u don meet girl wey sabi mess anyhow ;Dop u don meet girl wey sabi mess anyhow
Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2016
When she gets angry for no just reason. Mennnnn! Dat tin dey vex me die I swear angry

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

Care to explain why you have a picture of a picture as your profile photo?

The top right corner. The sky cannot by white and gray at the same time.

You're shady
I just knew you'd tell me anyway cheesy
Man you don't listen.
.....I know I don't have ta explain myself ta you but I will.
That's my bathroom an that background I got from a camera app.It's just a gloosing over of my white bathroom walls.
Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by Yewandequeen(f): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
slyrone:
op u don meet girl wey sabi mess anyhow ;Dop u don meet girl wey sabi mess anyhow

one of the sweetest thing I love to do to the ones I care about grin weird se undecided

but it they always they totori me for body when i do cheesygrin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by AccidentalGenius: 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I just knew you'd tell me anyway cheesy
Man you don't listen.
.....I know I don't have ta explain myself ta you but I will.
That's my bathroom an that background I got from a camera app.It's just a gloosing over of my white bathroom walls.

Lol if I quote you right. You're standing in your bathroom. And what's behind you is the wall. And that background from a camera app?
Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 15, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

Lol if I quote you right. You're standing in your bathroom. And what's behind you is the wall. And that background from a camera app?
Why is that funny
......Lemme guess you don't believe me.. ...okay.
Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by AccidentalGenius: 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Why is that funny
......Lemme guess you don't believe me.. ...okay.

Lol honey, you might have everyone fooled. But I'm not buying all this

That looks like a picture of a picture, not your bathroom grin
Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by assfreaky(m): 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

pls, my biuriful woman, accept my luv and I will never be a mumu again. pls, I will take u 2 Liberia. we can build fine house in greenville. u will see am good man. I will fish 4 u everyday. I will get u crabs and alligators. plenty of dem.
Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

Lol honey, you might have everyone fooled. But I'm not buying all this

That looks like a picture of a picture, not your bathroom grin
Fine if you don't believe me.
But will you pull down my pic
I'm not interested in bein' displayed on threads. Thank you sir.
Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by slyrone(m): 8:02pm On Apr 15, 2016
Yewandequeen:

one of the sweetest thing I love to do to the ones I care about grin weird se undecided

but it they always they totori me for body when i do cheesygrin
where are you from? mess would be a competition where u from, might even be a yardstick for healthy living like some fools claim. lol
Re: Guys, Name One Thing That Ladies Do That Turn You Off by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
assfreaky:

pls, my biuriful woman, accept my luv and I will never be a mumu again. pls, I will take u 2 Liberia. we can build fine house in greenville. u will see am good man. I will fish 4 u everyday. I will get u crabs and alligators. plenty of dem.
That fishing part sounds fun.
An I'be never had gator before.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Many Nigerian Men Refusing To Get Married? / Lady Puts Panties On Display At A Party / See My Girlfriend Neked She Is Fool PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.