Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,506 members, 7,865,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Why Are Short & Slim Girls So Stubborn & Rude?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Short & Slim Girls So Stubborn & Rude?! (697 Views)

I Keep Attracting Slim Girls!! / Slim And Sexy Black Women Of Instagram. (Thread For Guys That Like Slim Girls). / Why Are Short Girls So Cute? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Short & Slim Girls So Stubborn & Rude?! by 360clips: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
They're stubbornness out of the this world! Very rude and I'll slap one of them one of these days. angry
Re: Why Are Short & Slim Girls So Stubborn & Rude?! by Ofemmanu1: 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
Short gals are menace.
I feel uncomfortable around em since the day one nodded my balls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Short & Slim Girls So Stubborn & Rude?! by heniford2: 6:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
slim girls usually have deep hoe when stroking them short girl usually have big breast so calculated it you will get result

1 Like

Re: Why Are Short & Slim Girls So Stubborn & Rude?! by 360clips: 7:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
heniford2:
slim girls usually have deep hoe when stroking them short girl usually have big breast so calculated it you will get result
tf r u saying?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Short & Slim Girls So Stubborn & Rude?! by jawalis(m): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
In contrary. I have a short near my residence here and I can tell she calm and easy going. Babe is short like devil horn. The ones I hate most are the FAT LADIES. I hate fat babes with passion. Those hippopotamus been forming “thick”. I don’t even make friends with fat babes not to talk of talking to one.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Short & Slim Girls So Stubborn & Rude?! by 360clips: 7:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
jawalis:
In contrary. I have a short near my residence here and I can tell she calm and easy going. Babe is short like devil horn. The ones I hate most are the FAT LADIES. I hate fat babes with passion. Those hippopotamus been forming “thick”. I don’t even make friends with fat babes not to talk of talking to one.
I can relate to that! I hate fat and ugly women so much! They're so badbelle and disgusting. Not to talk of their disgusting odour. #spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Short & Slim Girls So Stubborn & Rude?! by jawalis(m): 7:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
360clips:
I can relate to that! I hate fat and ugly women so much! They're so badbelle and disgusting. Not to talk of their disgusting odour. #spits angry
Omoh. Fat babes Dey smell o. The oozes when she pass self. And they are always thinking they are curvy.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Short & Slim Girls So Stubborn & Rude?! by Perfectman91: 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
You all are talking trash, fat girls are damn attractive to me

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Strongly Accused Of Cheating When You Were Very Innocent? / Why Do People Orgasm Quickly When They Do It With Someone They Love? / Visiting Our Wife/husband To Be Hometown In The First Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.