Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,979 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:11 PM

What Does She Want? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does She Want? (923 Views)

Guys..this How You Know A Girl Like You And She Want To Be With You Forever / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does She Want? by cricifixo: 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2011
There's dis girl I'm in love with, but she continues doing d same thing dat cause problem btw us. Ok, jst recently, I called her 1 morning & she started abusing me on phone & told me 2 leave her alone. Well I left her & she's back again asking me 2 accept her back. She has done a tin like dis & I 4gave her, guys what do u think
Re: What Does She Want? by jaybee3(m): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2011
Nothing grin grin grin angry angry angry
Re: What Does She Want? by MrsChima(f): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2011
Jaybee is jealous Poster.

Don't mind him. What do I think? Hmm.
Re: What Does She Want? by alagha: 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2011
carry your load and die alone
Re: What Does She Want? by 190: 2:05pm On Apr 07, 2011
cricifixo:

There's dis girl I'm in love with, but she continues doing d same thing dat cause problem btw us. [size=28pt]Ok, jst recently, I called her 1 morning & she started abusing me[/size] on phone & told me 2 leave her alone. Well I left her & she's back again asking me 2 accept her back. She has done a tin like dis & I 4gave her, guys what do u think

This cracked me up!!

Damniit Boys are really suffering!! grin grin grin
Re: What Does She Want? by Ranoscky(m): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2011
Dump her dirty as$ and MOVE ON jor!!!

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want? by furotex: 2:28pm On Apr 07, 2011
why not look for other babes around

for at least a change.
Re: What Does She Want? by 25omega(m): 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2011
cricifixo:

There's dis girl I'm in love with, but she continues doing d same thing dat cause problem btw us. Ok, jst recently, I called her 1 morning & she started abusing me on phone & told me 2 leave her alone. Well I left her & she's back again asking me 2 accept her back. She has done a tin like dis & I 4gave her, guys what do u think
what time in the morning did you call her? because some people are not morning people most especially when you call as early as 6am asking "biotch who D!(k you sicking" you will surly get cursed out.

further more her husband or boyfriend might have been in the room with which makes her curse you out so she can say wrong number
Re: What Does She Want? by r231(m): 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2011
i think you should dump her
Re: What Does She Want? by cricifixo: 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2011
That was around some mins to 7am in d morning, but its normal btw us cos she sometimes wakes me around 5am in d morning. Its normal btw us, guy I need ur advice cos she's on my neck
Re: What Does She Want? by 190: 5:22pm On Apr 07, 2011
cricifixo:

That was around some mins to 7am in d morning, but its normal btw us cos she sometimes wakes me around 5am in d morning. Its normal btw us, guy I need your advice cos she's on my neck

You mean she calls you 5am in the morning and curses you out shocked shocked
Re: What Does She Want? by Ranoscky(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2011
cricifixo:

That was around some mins to 7am in d morning, but its normal btw us cos she sometimes wakes me around 5am in d morning. Its normal btw us, guy I need your advice cos she's on my neck
Guy, why not dump that gal and try out som1 else, shey she use otumokpo tie you, ni? undecided
Re: What Does She Want? by 190: 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2011
Ranoscky:

Guy, why not dump that gal and try out som1 else, [size=18pt]shey she use otumokpo tie you, ni[/size]? undecided

ROTFLMFAO!! grin grin grin
Re: What Does She Want? by MzGreat(f): 5:45pm On Apr 07, 2011
u men sure knows how it feels to be treated this way
Re: What Does She Want? by livedit(f): 6:04pm On Apr 07, 2011
Livedit is puzzled by this "story".  You two routinely calls each other at the break of dawn.  But then you call her one morning and she "goes off" and tells you to leave her alone.  Why are you two calling each other so early?  Have you tried asking her why she blows off the handle like that? Is it certain times of the month this happens or is it all the time?  What is she "going off" about? If it's about you calling her so early, stop calling. Wait on her to call. Is this the only issue you have with your girlfriend? How does she treat you otherwise?  I would suggest sitting down and talking with her to try and find out what her deal is and see if it's something going on with her or if it's a issue within the relationship that keeps being ignored so she is retaliating by these "flair-ups".  If all else fells then, stop taking her back.  She could just be mentally unstable and who needs to deal with the drama.  Move on and find someone who is mature and stable. Why make life more harder for yourself?  undecided

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want? by IZUKWU(m): 6:14pm On Apr 07, 2011
Why not give urself a break and her a break too. Avoid her for like a forthnight and don't call her but answer if she calls and see what happens.R/ships should be about caring,love and fun .It should not be by force or forced.If e no go work ,let it die and move on.

1 Like

Re: What Does She Want? by freecocoa(f): 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2011
Op wait o she just starts abusing you for no just cause?hmmm.
Re: What Does She Want? by furotex: 9:47am On Apr 08, 2011
MzGreat:

u men sure knows how it feels to be treated this way
abeg no vex!
Re: What Does She Want? by Nautillus(m): 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2011
@OP, grin grin grin grin

Crase woman dey show you pint abi, No vex,, Just messing with you
Re: What Does She Want? by MzGreat(f): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2011
furotex:

abeg no vex!

i nor dey vex
Re: What Does She Want? by tashanja(m): 11:03pm On Apr 08, 2011
Emotional and verbal abuse, an increasing trend also with NL chicks lipsrsealed, abeg, dump her - there are many reasonable girls out there cool
Re: What Does She Want? by Mcleo007(m): 11:16pm On Apr 08, 2011
@op, i bet you, you cant tell for sure what is it or not that she wants. I guess women are just like that sometimes. Funny thing is, even herself doesn't know,
Re: What Does She Want? by alagha: 1:24pm On May 18, 2011
well she deserve a human head
Re: What Does She Want? by MMM2(m): 1:51pm On May 18, 2011
just fu-ck her and discharge her.

(1) (Reply)

I Feel Like Nairaland Romance Section Posters Are Mentally Unstable. / Do We Still Have Responsible Ladies / What Is True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.