Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,956 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Do We Still Have Responsible Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Still Have Responsible Ladies (916 Views)

8 Things Ladies Need To Fix Before A Responsible Man Can Marry Them / Why Responsible Ladies May Turn You Down / Reasons Why Responsible Guys May Avoid Toasting You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Still Have Responsible Ladies by sammieone(m): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2011
Pls hear me out. This is my latest experience with a Female Family Friend. There is this guy that she dated over seven years ago, they had countless number of Sex before the guy went to USA. They guy (though married with 3 kids) kept contact with my friend, only to come back to Nigeria continue the sex rate with her. Meanwhile,Considering the fact that they don't do sex, her fiance is busy planning for their wedding and Accomodation while the Lady is sex machine to an imported BOBO for imported Dollars.
Can we still Trust ladies, Do we still have Responsible ladies or marriageable woman, I know this because she told me all the gist and the Fiance knew nothing till Noworted BOBO for imported Dollars.
Can we still Trust ladies, Do we still have Responsible ladies or marriageable woman, I know this because she told me all the gist and the Fiance knew nothing till Now
Re: Do We Still Have Responsible Ladies by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 25, 2011
Do you want to hear my stories?

S many male dogs out there also. But I can not judge all man for that.
Re: Do We Still Have Responsible Ladies by MrCork17: 5:50pm On Sep 25, 2011
rokiatu (f) <<<<<<Not responcibull angry
Re: Do We Still Have Responsible Ladies by r231(m): 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2011
undecided
Re: Do We Still Have Responsible Ladies by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2011
As long as we still have irresponsible men out there, there will always be their irresponsible female counterpart,

So maybe u should address irresponsibility on both sides.
Re: Do We Still Have Responsible Ladies by MMM2(m): 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2011
op
responsible in what

Pun angryangry
Character
Beauty
behaviour
Re: Do We Still Have Responsible Ladies by nasoeb: 11:35pm On Sep 25, 2011
back in my Uni-days, i had this girl i was excruciating often (anytime). I noticed that. most times i will be on script playing my skillful role, this particular caller always call her and at first i would prefer to stop first until she finishes but maybe she loved my customized joystick and will ask me to keep on the game while she receives the call. This went on for a long while until she told me she will be going back home the next week or the one after. When i asked if all was well, to my surprised she told me she was going for her Traditional marriage, thought she was kidding, then she told me the guy calling her always was the Fiance and was coming back Next week.

i had to confirm when the guy called that day, she came to my room and had it on speaker.

After then, i felt bad and left her. And that made me had a very bad perception about having a gf back home. as i dont want to be fooled like she did. Its better whenever i get back home i take a wife because i love her not considering if she had cheated me or not.
Re: Do We Still Have Responsible Ladies by iice(f): 4:03am On Sep 26, 2011
Oh puhleeze.
Re: Do We Still Have Responsible Ladies by tellwisdom: 9:37am On Sep 26, 2011
[size=14pt] shocked shocked shocked shocked sex wha??[/size]
Re: Do We Still Have Responsible Ladies by mrscork3: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2011
Mr, Cork:

rokiatu (f) <<<<<<Not responcibull angry

Oga sir where is my stew money o junior never pay school fees o
Re: Do We Still Have Responsible Ladies by SwiftSMS(f): 11:35am On Sep 26, 2011
Do we still have responsible women?

Yes oooooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy we do and you are looking at one (am sure the sharks will come out in full force on this comment). But seriously yes they are still responsible women don't use your cousin's experience to judge or think otherwise.
Re: Do We Still Have Responsible Ladies by NET1(m): 1:01pm On Sep 26, 2011
bros, dont you see irresponsibility was exhibited by two people here? What about the guy who's been married with 3 kids, still screwing around - what'll you call that?

As for that your cousin, I just pity the guy that wants to marry her. That guy has entered 'ONE CHANCE'. He should alight immediately at the nearest bustop.

.NET

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong When Freely Offered Herself To A Married Man? / Way Forward In My Relationship Help Plz / Onila My Wife, I'm Back - My Ban Has Been Lifted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.