Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,358 members, 7,860,949 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:42 PM

Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. (5095 Views)

“is Jesus Christ God?” / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 8:32am On Mar 14, 2022
NTELLS:
[/b]Wow, so God is existing in people's heart, and this is nice topic cool[b]

Great, God is awesome and I believe that whatever He did was perfect starting from the beginning of creation to the end of the world which is still yet to come.

Click on this link to find more about God and all about Him.

https://ntells.com/he-knows-my-name/

That’s because we are gods.. I’m a god just like your Jehovah/Jesus. Why did they remove the early days of Jesus from the Bible and some other books? Jesus already said we are gods.
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by kingyakos: 12:50pm On Mar 14, 2022
NNTR:
What has teacher have to do with what the meaning of Christ is?

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

65. When Adam and Eve had their children in Eden, was there other people on earth at this time? In Genesis the 5th chapter and the 16th verse, Cain dwelt in the land of Nod and knew his wife.
pls can you help me with answer on the above question. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Mermaid Caught In Lagos, Nigeria / Even If God Decides To Destroy All Human Beings Right Now, He'd Still Be Perfect / Systematically Dismantling Joshua 10:13: 'Sun Stand Still'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.