Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,129 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. (5043 Views)

“is Jesus Christ God?” / Pastor Adeboye Ambushed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress / Mentally Challenged Woman Healed At RCCG Holy Ghost Congress - Autoreportng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're missing out on what we're discussing.
Jews who are Jehovah's Witnesses in Israel are also enjoying whatever the government in Israel can provide just as judaists in Nigeria will also enjoy whatever the Nigerian government can provide here in Nigeria.
But in the midst of fellow believers a JWs have lots of benefits that judaists can never have! smiley

88% of the citizen in isreal is Judaist. We also have other part like Islam 14%. Christianity is the smallest 2%. There government is Judaism, been blessed with a good economy by the Judaist god.
So tell me how are you better than an average citizen in isreal that practices Judaism.. your country that practices Christianity and Islam can you compare?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

So don’t go about saying we should believe by faith alone, you go around and say we should believe by faith and reason.
Why are you using the Torah meant for the Judaist?
Have you ever listened to JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES preaching before?
We are not misinformed Churchgoers whose faith is blind and dead, our own faith is working out BENEFITS in our midst!
As for Torah i have told you that unbelieving Jews are using it as an excuse to shy away from reality, God's word did not start with Torah and it will never end in Torah! wink
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 4:37pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

We are not misinformed Churchgoers whose faith is blind and dead, our own faith is working out BENEFITS in our midst!
As for Torah i have told you that unbelieving Jews are using it as an excuse to shy away from reality, God's word did not start with Torah and it will never end in Torah! wink

Right.. so don’t tell anyone to believe blindly by faith. They need reasons to believe and maybe some faith. Why are then the Christians using Torah? And the Torah is meant for unbelieving Jews?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

When next you call the god of isreal be specific, there are many gods there.
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

88% of the citizen in isreal is Judaist. We also have other part like Islam 14%. Christianity is the smallest 2%. There government is Judaism, been blessed with a good economy by the Judaist god.
So tell me how are you better than an average citizen in isreal that practices Judaism.. your country that practices Christianity and Islam can you compare?

Funny atheists!
Is it now about the economy in any country?
Well there's no country practicing what is written in either mosaic laws, Qur'an or Christ taught. So politics is all about the people and their exposure! wink

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Funny atheists!
Is it now about the economy in any country?
Well there's no country practicing what is written in either mosaic laws, Qur'an or Christ taught. So politics is all about the people and their exposure! wink

Worshipper of the Christian god So tell me what you are benefiting that the worshipper of the Judaist god in isreal is not? There own god is sensible and he blessed them with a good economy.
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:43pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

Right.. so don’t tell anyone to believe blindly by faith. They need reasons to believe and maybe some faith. Why are then the Christians using Torah? And the Torah is meant for unbelieving Jews?

You're just running round the circus my friend! cheesy
There is nothing called Torah in God's plan it's unbelieving Jews that's using it as a cover up for their unbelief. God inspired different writers so that at His own proper time all the books could be compiled for the benefit of true believers. That's why judaists can't benefits from their Judaism like Christians are doing globally today! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 4:44pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You're just running round the circus my friend! cheesy
There is nothing called Torah in God's plan it's unbelieving Jews that's using it as a cover up for their unbelief. God inspired different writers so that at His own proper time all the books could be compiled for the benefit of true believers. That's why judaists can't benefits from their Judaism like Christians are doing globally today! cheesy

So there’s nothing called Old Testament in God’s plan? Who was forming it then?
Cause the Torah makes up for the first 5 book of the Old Testament.
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:45pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

When next you call the god of isreal be specific, there are many gods there.

Those settlers in Israel aren't worshiping the God of Israel as long as they don't believe in Jesus!
Know that first!
They are worshiping DEMONS. Only the JWs in that country are worshiping the God of Israel! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 4:46pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Those settlers in Israel aren't worshiping the God of Israel as long as they don't believe in Jesus!
Know that first!
They are worshiping DEMONS. Only the JWs in that country are worshiping the God of Israel! smiley

So the people of isrealite never made it back home?
How come the Christian god allowed the settlers/demons to dominate isreal? God’s land is been ruled by demons grin
And also Why then did you add the Torah from the settlers to the Bible?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

So there’s nothing called Old Testament in God’s plan? Who was forming it then?
Cause the Torah makes up for the first 5 book of the Old Testament.
that's the name people gave it but according to true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) it's the Hebrew-Aramaic Scriptures from Genesis to Malachi and the Christian Greek Scriptures from Matthew to Revelations! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 4:48pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
that's the name people gave it but according to true Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) it's the Hebrew-Aramaic Scriptures from Genesis to Malachi and the Christian Greek Scriptures from Matthew to Revelations! smiley
The Hebrew aramaic scriptures simply means TORAH grin
This guy don read the definition of Torah but he is in denial, trying to find another complex word for Torah cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

So the people of isrealite never made it back home?
How come the Christian god allowed the settlers/demons to dominate isreal?
And also Why then did you add the Torah from the settlers to the Bible?

They have scattered throughout the earth and those settling in Israel now are not the original Israelites, even most of the land God promised Abraham has been snatched away from them.

I told you but your atheistic mindset won't let you listen.
The true God has condemned that nation so the God who promised Abraham is no longer in support of whatever they're doing in that place again, they're just like any other pagan nations around the world! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 4:52pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

They have scattered throughout the earth and those settling in Israel now are not the original Israelites, even most of the land God promised Abraham has been snatched away from them.

I told you but your atheistic mindset won't let you listen.
The true God has condemned that nation so the God who promised Abraham is no longer in support of whatever they're doing in that place again, they're just like any other pagan nations around the world! smiley

God’s land is been ruled by demons.
God condemned isreal. grin

Why are you using the Torah from these demons then?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

The Hebrew aramaic scriptures simply means TORAH grin
This guy don read the definition of Torah but he is in denial, trying to find another complex word for Torah cheesy

Guy i told you i was a Muslim before becoming a JW. The five books of Moses is what the Hebrews call the Torah and that's what their Muslim counterpart do call it till today! wink
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

God’s land is been ruled by demons.
God condemned isreal. grin
Why are you using the Torah from these demons then?

So it's the demons that inspired Moses shey? cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Guy i told you i was a Muslim before becoming a JW. The five books of Moses is what the Hebrews call the Torah and that's what their Muslim counterpart do call it till today! wink
So why is the book of the Hebrews found in the Bible? the hebrew practices Judaism and they are demonic, right?
So Muslims now use Torah and they didn’t copy the Bible?
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So it's the demons that inspired Moses shey? cheesy

Didn’t you say Judaist people are demonic? Torah came from Judaism.
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

So why is the book of the Hebrews found in the Bible? I’m the hebrew practices Judaism and they are demonic, right?
So Muslims now use Torah and they didn’t copy the Bible?

This people always turn away from the true God so it's no surprise that they're now hinging on what is not the full message that could benefit them! wink
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

This people always turn away from the true God so it's no surprise that they're now hinging on what is not the full message that could benefit them! wink

Aren’t you also using the Torah too? Or rather didn’t you copy the Torah too? You guys are the same.
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

Didn’t you say Judaist people are demonic? Torah came from Judaism.
Moses is the inspired writer and for your information Moses is not a Jew.
So those people using it as cover are deceiving themselves it doesn't belong to them! smiley
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Moses is the inspired writer and for your information Moses is not a Jew.
So those people using it as cover are deceiving themselves it doesn't belong to them! smiley
Worshiper of the Christian god why are you lying?
Who inspired Moses? Christian god or Judaist god?

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:02pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

Aren’t you also using the Torah too? Or rather didn’t you copy the Torah too? You guys are the same.

NO!
We are following God's program from Abel till today while those people are trying to restrict themselves to a portion of our book so there's no way they can benefit from God's word! wink
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 5:03pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

NO!
We are following God's program from Abel till today while those people are trying to restrict themselves to a portion of our book so there's no way they can benefit from God's word! wink
Torah is the first 5 book of the Bible. Bible means collection of books, why did they add Torah to the collections?

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

Worshiper of the Christian god why are you lying?
Who inspired Moses? Christian god or Judaist god?

Who told Moses that another prophet is coming to establish a lasting covenant with faithful people throughout the whole world? Deuteronomy 18:15-19

If the Jews haven't found that prophet coming to establish another covenant then know that we true Christians have found him, he is Jesus of Nazareth so it's the Christian God that inspired Moses not the god of Judaism. wink
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 5:06pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Who told Moses that another prophet is coming to establish a lasting covenant with faithful people throughout the whole world? Deuteronomy 18:15-19

If the Jews haven't found that prophet coming to establish another covenant then know that we true Christians have found him, he is Jesus of Nazareth so it's the Christian God that inspired Moses not the god of Judaism. wink
The god of Judaism told him according to the Torah. Torah is the first 5 book of the Bible. Bible means collection of books, they added Torah To it You are quoting verses in the Torah cheesy

Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

Torah is the first 5 book of the Bible. Bible means collection of books, why did they add Torah to the collections?
Bible is a collection of 66 little books, having 1189 chapters and 31,200 verses.
Our God promised that it's only when we stick to His complete instructions that we will get the benefits! Isaiah 48:17-18

So the words of our God continue until when His only begotten Son said NO SUBTRACTION NO ADDITION in the Bible book of Revelation! 22:18-19

If anyone picks part of the word of our God and reject the other it's like knowing the starting of something without it's ending so they will fail when talking about it's benefits! wink
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Bible is a collection of 66 little books, having 1189 chapters and 31,200 verses.
Our God promised that it's only when we stick to His complete instructions that we will get the benefits! Isaiah 48:17-18

So the words of our God continue until when His only begotten Son said NO SUBTRACTION NO ADDITION in the Bible book of Revelation! 22:18-19

If anyone picks part of the word of our God and reject the other it's like knowing the starting of something without it's ending so they will fail when talking about it's benefits! wink
Yes Bible is the collection of different books which one of it is torah right?
Keep quoting Torah just as they do in Islam too. cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

The god of Judaism told him according to the Torah. Torah is the first 5 book of the Bible. Bible means collection of books, they added Torah To it You are quoting verses in the Torah cheesy
You call it whatever name you want my friend, i have told you how those people erred but it's like you just want to misconstrue everything to justify atheism in your heart so i can understand why you're running back and forth! wink
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2022
Maynman:

Yes Bible is the collection of different books which one of it is torah right?
Keep quoting Torah just as they do in Islam too. cheesy
Call it whatever my friend, call it whatever! wink
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You call it whatever name you want my friend, i have told you how those people erred but it's like you just want to misconstrue everything to justify atheism in your heart so i can understand why you're running back and forth! wink

The name of the first 5 books of the Bible is called Torah(believe it or not it doesn’t matter) fact is fact. it was gotten from Judaism .. If you reject Torah you reject the first 5 books of the Bible. Keep living in denial.. grin
Re: Jesus Christ, God The Son. Holy Ghost, God The Spirit. by Maynman: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Call it whatever my friend, call it whatever! wink

It’s called Torah and it’s been used by Judaist, stop living in denial. Why did you lie that Moses is not Jew?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Is It A Sin To Bet On Sports / Babalawos And Mamalawos In Lagos. / ** Religious Intolerance In Nigeria- Who Is Culpable?? **

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.