Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,459 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? (60883 Views)

Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With / Why Is Valentine Day A One Sided Affair In Nigeria? / Why Is Number 9 Always Associated With Negative Things? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
I mean yeah, it sounds very silly to begin with.
Why do people think Valentine equals a day set aside for sex?

Why not just make it sexantine day?

Valentine is a day to show love to people, not make love to people.

Please, I know stubborn people plenty for this kwantry.

Make use of condoms to avoid stories that touch the liver ooo.

Try not to give him that virginity cause of bone straight hair oo.

That's all I have to say,

Thank you.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by OGWILLS123: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
Because nigerian girls are useless undecided

308 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by fati2001(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
StacyO:

Valentine is a day to show love to people,not make love to people.

Please,I know stubborn people plenty for this kwantry.

Thank you.

because that's the only thing they think 24/

St Valentine's Day is an annual festival to celebrate romantic love, friendship and admiration. Every year on 14 February people celebrate this day by sending messages of love and affection to partners, family and friends.

but no some so called human's changed it to something else..

GOD have mercy.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by OGWILLS123: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
What else can they offer on valentine apart from their hairy stinking unkept hole, in between thier two left legs undecided

161 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
It is Nigerian men that turns the whole thing to sex,smh for them

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Hugomexis(m): 9:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
The best way to express love to opposite sex is by having sizzling coitus

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by HopeVictor(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
Because that's what Nigerian girls can offer

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by KidDarkness(m): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zzor:
It is Nigerian men that turns the whole thing to sex,smh for them
Auntie, it's both genders. Stop behaving like a toddler

171 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by fati2001(m): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
HopeVictor:
Because that's what Nigerian girls can offer

because that's what Nigerian man accept to collect.

FULL STOP!

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by johnkey: 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
what else can you offer asides sex and making babies?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Jeon(f): 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
johnkey:
what else can you offer asides sex and making babies?

no wonder Nigeria is still backward when others are ahead because of the type of humans she got as a citizen..

now wetin bring offering sex and making of babies for this matter?.

10 Likes

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Jeon(f): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
Cyry:
Because Nigerian MEN are SO useless.

They nothing aside sex and how to dupe American and Asian women.

#fact

Pls don't kill me

Lolzzz

6 Likes

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by johnkey: 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jeon:

no wonder Nigeria is still backward when others are ahead because of the type of humans she got as a citizen..

now wetin bring offering sex and making of babies for this matter?.
you are one of the backward citizens as well. OP asked why always about sex? i replied what else can you offer asides sex. you must be very slow not to get that.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by richmond500: 9:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
StacyO:

Valentine is a day to show love to people,not make love to people.

Please,I know stubborn people plenty for this kwantry.

Thank you.

lol, Valentine's day is a day set aside to express love, its not a day to have sex, neither is it a day not to have sex

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Jeon(f): 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
johnkey:
you are one of the backward citizens as well. OP asked why always about sex? i replied what else can you offer asides sex. you must be very slow not to get that.

you are the slow puke and need to be flush down the sewage before time runout..

so it's only sex you can offer and receive on this day {14 Feb }

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by johnkey: 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jeon:

you are the slow puke and need to be flush down the sewage before time runout..

so it's only sex you can offer and receive on this day {14 Feb }
let me throw the question at you then since you want to fight for them Mr Slowpoke, what else can they offer asides sex?

19 Likes

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by dollytino4real(f): 10:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
the heart of men
Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by extol1(m): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
fati2001:

because that's what Nigerian man accept to collect.
FULL STOP!
aunty, how will the Valentine be
Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Jeon(f): 10:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
johnkey:
let me throw the question at you then since you want to fight for them Mr Slowpoke, what else can they offer asides sex?

Ask your girlfriend that.. because female(humans) are different from one another.. .. they can't offer the same thing.

AND WHAT DO NIGERIAN MEN HAVE TO OFFER APART FROM MONEY AND SEX?..

17 Likes

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
They won't listen, OP.

As e enter through their right ears, na so e dey comot through the left ears.

Stories that touch follow Valz

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by popweezy(m): 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
because this generation is cursed with sex... the earlier generation celebrated valentine by just expressing love and sharing gifts among themselves.. but this very generation, all they think about is ponmo and cucumber...#spits

in other loose, who knows how much they are selling a pack a condom? I want to gift it out to someone...thanks!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by jimmyolasun: 10:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
@OP have you shaved??

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by mbahdi(m): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
Cos dats d day some ladies devours men's pocket d most

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Thermodynamics(m): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
Because that is what most women have to offer.
Not all though.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Emmaomotob(m): 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
Sex is good. What is bad is people who love to control others. It is true that it is easier to seek control over others than oneself. Busy bodies.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Sin before sex is marriage
I mean sex before sin is marriage
Infact marriage before sin is sex

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Jh0wsef(m): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lol
Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by EmeraldKing7(m): 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Says who??

1 Like

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Crimrburster: 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Because nigerian girls are useless undecided
very useless.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Because many Nigerian ladies only have sex to offer. They don't know how to make a relationship romantic on their part.

My personal opinion though.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo / Bride Hawks Tomatoes, Groom Pushes Wheelbarrow In Lovely Pre-wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.