Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,115 members, 7,814,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With (10349 Views)

Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? / Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Lutherblaq: 7:35am On Feb 14
Today Is Valentine!! What a special and memorable day for lovers and friends, a day filled with joy and laughter.

So What Will You Surprise Your Partner With Today??

Happy Valentine Day

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by EreluRoz: 7:42am On Feb 14
What is the origin of Valentine?

I can't celebrate what I know nothing about.

The annoying part of this are those teenage boys wey their stick legs never mature finish wearing red up and down with those tiny girls displaying one yeye funny love.

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Lutherblaq: 7:54am On Feb 14
EreluRoz:
What is the origin of Valentine?

I can't celebrate what I know nothing about.

The annoying part of this are those teenage boys wey their stick legs never mature finish wearing red up and down with those tiny girls displaying one yeye funny love.

I like myself sha, man wey no senior me well well go dy small for my eyes and I go dy look am less less. Na all those small small boys in their teenage and 20s go dy carry those tiny girls displaying rubbish.

If we ain't talking Maldives, Santorini then find your square root.

Be like say nobody the look your sidegrin

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by EreluRoz: 7:56am On Feb 14
Lutherblaq:

Be like say nobody the look your sidegrin
Na men dy look my side and not boys, you grab?

Forger abourit if you don gerrit

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Kooldon(f): 8:04am On Feb 14
Boxers and Sing*ets never finish for mar*et o

7 Likes

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Lutherblaq: 8:24am On Feb 14
grin
EreluRoz:

Ehn doings pareka
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Lutherblaq: 8:26am On Feb 14
Kooldon:

Ahn underwear things ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by LuQuLuQu(m): 8:40am On Feb 14
🤢
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by YourNextLevel(m): 9:07am On Feb 14
Evil celebrations

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Fasindo: 9:07am On Feb 14
shocked

Finished men

You are planning a surprise for a girl who is busy in another guy DM telling him that she has no boyfriend.

Dear men, only invest in a girl related to you by blood or has same surname with you, anything outside this is a waste of resources

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Wizpa(m): 9:07am On Feb 14
Kooldon:

That's why men won't take you serious... because you want to be cheap in matters of love but want expensive men at all cost...

It's easy for men to use people like you for r**tual, willing to reap where you didn't sow and still kill the seed afterwards.

Nobody needs your stoopeed singlet and boxers!!!,
go to the orphanage instead

Happy Valentine 💝 to all genuine people out there with Genuine feelings.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Macdeey: 9:08am On Feb 14
grin

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by BBIA: 9:08am On Feb 14
so today is valentine?

2 Likes

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by BBIA: 9:08am On Feb 14
YourNextLevel:
Evil celebrations
Was any of your sisters vigorously dickmatised as celebration on a good valentine’s day? cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by kaywhy09(m): 9:09am On Feb 14
Nothing
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by drimzsmoke(m): 9:09am On Feb 14
☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Skillsnigeria: 9:09am On Feb 14
grin hmmm
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Ekasco1986: 9:09am On Feb 14
For person wey get nah
We wey no get just cheer ourselves up

7 Likes

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Roger3D(m): 9:09am On Feb 14
With dollars grin
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by rhythyson: 9:10am On Feb 14
I never Chop

1 Like

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Blueace247(f): 9:10am On Feb 14
Who's that boy called valentine self?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Sirseedorf(m): 9:10am On Feb 14
I ain't got no partner, I'm myself and to hell with valentine...

1 Like

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by Savedday2: 9:10am On Feb 14
I no give those useless girls anything. My own na to scatter like three of their kpekus b4 evening, the last one I use her take hold my conscience for TDB.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:10am On Feb 14
This Nut grin
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by emmand2(m): 9:10am On Feb 14
breakfast in bed
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by HateBigots: 9:11am On Feb 14
APC membership card for free food and fuel

1 Like

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by MarketDispatch: 9:12am On Feb 14
Kooldon:

If she gives you the above, give her:
Roll-on and Body spray.

7 Likes

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by slaawomirr: 9:12am On Feb 14
Damnnn niggar

Ain't surprising any body with shit

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by BBIA: 9:13am On Feb 14
EreluRoz:

Which of them is going to dickmatize your vagina to celebrate his spending on you? cool
Re: Today Is Valentine!! What Will You Surprise Your Partner With by CollectMoney: 9:13am On Feb 14
I will surprise my wife with my girlfriend and vice versa. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What My Landlord Son Did To Me When I Was Bathing (pics) / Ghanaian Ladies Strip Off Their Clothes While Dancing At A Party, Goes Viral / How I Caught My Colleagues Making Out In The Toilet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.