Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,413 members, 7,836,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Boys are prepared today(photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boys are prepared today(photo) (8020 Views)

See What I Saw A Nigerian Man Wearing In An Academic Environment Today (photo) / Yahoo Boys Are Damaging Wife Materials, Average Guys Cannot Find Wives Again / Church Boys Are The Worst Kind Of Men To Be With - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Boys are prepared today(photo) by fati2001(m): 4:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
HellVictorinho:

The fact your girlfriend asks you for money doesn't mean she's useless.
The fact you have sex with your girlfriend doesn't mean you are useless.

give her without her asking for it...

CAN'T SHE ASK ABOUT THE FUTURE AHEAD?

THEY ARE USELESS BY THE WAY.. NO BIG DEAL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black / MEN!! This Is Why You Should Never Show Any Pity For SINGLE MOTHERS!! (Photo) / Please How Can I Know My G/f Has Just Been Fvcked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.