Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye (21936 Views)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by gabicon: 10:07am On Feb 14, 2021
Ddokie:

They will not resurrect, they will only be buried. shocked shocked

On a more serious note though, what this man has said is true. Many destinies are going to be destroyed this night. It is not as if everyone who gets into an immoral sexual act is done for or has lost his/her path in life completely because our God is a God of second chance, and a God of restoration. But some people are going to miss their paths permanently because tonight is either going to be their first time of having sex or a night where they will be drawn back into the sin of fornication.

Becoming sexually active before marriage has not added value to anybody, but has destroyed many lives. And tonight, quite unfortunately, a lot of people are going to be introduced to that "ritual" that brings great pleasure but is paradoxically a "konuko-pia" of problems.

May the Holy Spirit give strength to those who are being pressured to give in tonight.

I'm sorry but how is fornication and adultery different from any other sin? By the way sexual immorality is a sin against ones own body, and your body being the temple of the Holy Ghost. Sexual immorality is simply a desecration of God's temple, meaning God won't be able to dwell there. Every man's destiny is tied to his spirit not his body, the truncation of a destiny happens in the spiritual realm not the physical.

So is sexual immorality bad? Yes. Why is it bad? Because it causes estrangement with God which is a dangerous place to be in cos it opens one up for satan's attack. Does it kill destiny? I don't think so.
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Lomprico2: 10:10am On Feb 14, 2021
Sijo01:
So true!
So many destinies will be bastardized

na only for Africa destinies d dey bastardized because of sex.

backward reasoning!
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 14, 2021
Chapter1vs6:

Note .... I am responding to this because you are the only sensible person that has quoted me.

The sword has always existed through out Israelite history. Even the sword was in action during the crucifixion of Christ and after his death

True, but i have always gotten the sense from my reading the bible that sin always comes with consequences

And for David it did. Remember what Nathan said to him in 2 Samuel 12vs 10. Thats why.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by LikeAking: 10:15am On Feb 14, 2021
Boring preacher.

He looks like a dipper life man.
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by abbeyty90: 10:17am On Feb 14, 2021
Why Nigeria Christianity is always about creating fears in people's mind? Nigeria government is a real destiny destroyer and dreams killer, the pastor should leave innocent valentine alone.
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by FBIBOT(m): 10:26am On Feb 14, 2021
grin words... No be small thing grin
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by PastorFire: 10:26am On Feb 14, 2021
Oga, calm down
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by StUriah(m): 10:36am On Feb 14, 2021
Davido, Wizkid, Tubaba, and other celebrities and politicians be sleeping with numerous babes; old and young, fair or dark, orobo & lepa over the years but their destinies never got aborted. Should we call this a grace?
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by SSpeter(m): 10:42am On Feb 14, 2021
pellummy:

Was David destiny not really aborted..... Wasn't he and his family should rule Israel for ever.. Was his kingdom not divide under Solomon.....

Go and learn my brother
It was Solomon's deviation. It has ntn to do with David
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by AmeLonRo(m): 10:43am On Feb 14, 2021
Felixalex:
Is this valentine's Day really worth all the hype

People fvck everyday, people have been "killing destinies" abi na only today fvck go kill destinies?
The Bleep thing has been from time immemorial. The current media gadjets including phone and internet simply makes people know what's happening elsewhere at the nick of time. Destinies are destriyed via any sin and sex sin is more physical on the ladies who can get pregnant. Let's beware... God bless you always.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Tosic007(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

This is what I refer to as nugget from a spiritual perspective.

True be told, today many will lost their dignity, honour at the bed of sexual immorality trigger by lust.

To many sex is normal, but to many sex is spiritual. When you have sexual intercourse with a person blood and sweat are shared.. Your blood is one of the strongest thing that nothing can break. Example of how strong blood is, getting involve in the following; blood convenant in relationship and lastly the blood of Jesus that was split which give us power over the dark kingdom.

So the moment you have intercourse with a person that is filthy, you automatically acquire thier dirt in to your life. Is just like a deposit. And when a person who has such dirt sleep with you, they tend to dismantle your clean destiny and this is what he meant when he said people would lost their destiny.

I often laugh when I hear guys who brag about the number of girls they have sleep with, could it be they have accumulated a whole number dirt and that is why thier life ain't moving? Well every has thier life to live.

As a Christian if you are to celebrate Val , celebrate to God's glory not your boo/Bea immoral desire.
. You sound like a saint but deep down ure a born sinner

1 Like

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by seguno2: 10:46am On Feb 14, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

True be told, today many will lost their dignity, honour at the bed of sexual immorality trigger by lust.

To many sex is normal, but to many sex is spiritual. When you have sexual intercourse with a person blood and sweat are shared.. Your blood is one of the strongest thing that nothing can break. Example of how strong blood is, getting involve in the following; blood convenant in relationship and lastly the blood of Jesus that was split which give us power over the dark kingdom.

So the moment you have intercourse with a person that is filthy, you automatically acquire thier dirt in to your life. Is just like a deposit. And when a person who has such dirt sleep with you, they tend to dismantle your clean destiny and this is what he meant when he said people would lost their destiny.

I often laugh when I hear guys who brag about the number of girls they have sleep with, could it be they have accumulated a whole number dirt and that is why thier life ain't moving? Well every has thier life to live.

As a Christian if you are to celebrate Val , celebrate to God's glory not your boo/Bea immoral desire.

Instead of asking why David’s destiny was not destroyed when he committed adultery with Bathsheba, and killed her husband, you are swallowing Bamiloye’s fake news totally and completely.
Why are you like that
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by spyglaxx: 10:48am On Feb 14, 2021
gabicon:

I'm sorry but how is fornication and adultery different from any other sin? By the way sexual immorality is a sin against ones own body, and your body being the temple of the Holy Ghost. Sexual immorality is simply a desecration of God's temple, meaning God won't be able to dwell there. Every man's destiny is tied to his spirit not his body, the truncation of a destiny happens in the spiritual realm not the physical.

So is sexual immorality bad? Yes. Why is it bad? Because it causes estrangement with God which is a dangerous place to be in cos it opens one up for satan's attack. Does it kill destiny? I don't think so.

What of samson and Delilah?

What of Brother segun after having grown up children decided to carry one campus babe. He ended up selling all his commercial vehicles, ran into debt, ran into depression and death.

Baba Rashidi caught thunderbolt and died. The wife is so well to do.

Some will not learn untill it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:53am On Feb 14, 2021
Chapter1vs6:

My side dry oo. I dey house like this dey look God eye.

You no dey enter that beer palor thread again. Glad to know you are alive and doing well.

Selah

For that side ehn, I never even know wetin I go do.

As at today, I dey for page 4,032.

And I want read all d pages before I re-join dem back.

I greet u, gee.
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by spyglaxx: 10:57am On Feb 14, 2021
StUriah:
Davido, Wizkid, Tubaba, and other celebrities and politicians be sleeping with numerous babes; old and young, fair or dark, orobo & lepa over the years but their destinies never got aborted. Should we call this a grace?

You have a wrong perception of destiny.

How are these people you mentioned building lives? How have they created solutions to the decay of the society?
We are talking of people whose aim and yearnings is to make the society heaven on earth.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Tosic007(m): 10:58am On Feb 14, 2021
The British brought Christianity to us and now we sound as if Jesus Christ is from West Africa smh. Sex or no sex we all are sinners. My Dear televangelist plz channel that ur preaching to our failed Government because that's the relevant issue we have now. Imagine life without sex? Lastly valentine sex is one of the best. You can show love to less privilege but if you're opportune to bang plz don't miss it. I repeat don miss#YouOnlyLiveOnce

1 Like

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Tosic007(m): 11:01am On Feb 14, 2021
spyglaxx:

You have a wrong perception of destiny.

How are these people you mentioned building lives? How have they created solutions to the decay of the society?
We are talking of people whose aim and yearnings is to make the society heaven on earth.
.. No matter what you preach,say or do Africans won't make heaven because they're hypocrites.
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Bimpe29: 11:04am On Feb 14, 2021
Well said by Mike Bamiloye.
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Goalnaldo(m): 11:12am On Feb 14, 2021
Even though my mind has been programmed to believe this pastor is saying the truth, I still got something to say. I was a virgin till 26 and nothing worked for me. My life was miserable. So many people sex everyday and their life was okay, progressive. All in all stick to what works for you. And I guess sex on valentine day is special from the ones people are having every other days undecided

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Angelfrost(m): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2021
Chapter1vs6:
Funny. What does Joseph not having fun with Potiphar’s wife got to do with Saint Valentine?

Why was David's Destiny not aborted because he slept with Uriah's wife and killed Uriah??

guess this daddy finally chose comedy over ministry.

It's really no ones fault that you can't read and comprehend. Sorry!
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 14, 2021
Chapter1vs6:

Says a man so spiritual to the extent that he is confused about worshipping Christ or worshipping women

Can you give me the place you got that? You just edited and insert that. When did I comments that, take a shot and send it to me.
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2021
Tosic007:
. You sound like a saint but deep down ure a born sinner

Wow wow said a person who feels guilty after reading my post.

I agree Am a born sinner but with God help am becoming better than I was born . thank you!!

1 Like

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 14, 2021
ecclize:

are u saying people having s*x today are having for the first time?
destiny that is long gone

Justifying a wrong thing is terrible. In real sense forget about religion does premarital sex sound moral to you? Why will one sleep with a girl he's not sure of marrying. That means someone will taste my wife before I taste her, that's the apex of indecency.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Maycash89(m): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2021
NwekeUG:
Valentine Day Is A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye

Popular Nigeria televangelist Mike Bamiloye has described valentine’s day as the day of death, IgbereTV reports.

The cleric stressed that February 14 would see the death of many destinies as many people would engage in lustful pleasure to mark the day.

The Christian filmmaker cited the example of the Bible character Joseph, saying his destiny would have been aborted had it been he slept with Potiphar’s wife

He tweeted:

“Tomorrow is a day of death. Tomorrow evening is a ‘Night of Fun’ when many men and ladies will slaughter their destinies on the bed of lustful pleasure. By next morning it is done! Destiny auctioned to a young man or a lady whose future has been mortgaged to the devil.

“Happy Valentine! If Joseph had had fun with Potiphar’s wife, he would never have got to the palace to see the type of Glory he saw. He escaped that trap that would have aborted his destiny on which so many lives in Egypt and Canaan land, depended upon.

“There is a great story in Proverbs 7:6-27. It is a sad story of a young man on his own “Valentine Night”. He had thought he wanted to have fun that night, he had thought he wanted to enjoy himself but crashed his future in a night of fun.”

"Proverbs 7:21-23
21 With her enticing speech she caused him to yield,
With her flattering lips she seduced him.
22 Immediately he went after her, as an ox goes to the slaughter,
Or as a fool to the correction of the stocks,"

"23 Till an arrow struck his liver.
As a bird hastens to the snare,
He did not know it would cost his life."
https://twitter.com/mikebamiloye/status/1360479808443064321?s=20
Yes,the day of Spiritual death
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by snitch37(f): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2021
Chapter1vs6:
Funny. What does Joseph not having fun with Potiphar’s wife got to do with Saint Valentine?

Why was David's Destiny not aborted because he slept with Uriah's wife and killed Uriah??

be wise atleast for once in ur life time.They man made real sense with his naratives..At this junction I pray you receive sense
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Righteousness2(m): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2021
Raw Undiluted Truth!

Many Destines will be Hammered, Shattered, Battered,Slaughtered and Exchanged on the table of Sexual Immorality disguised in the Name of Love.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by gabicon: 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
spyglaxx:

What of samson and Delilah?

What of Brother segun after having grown up children decided to carry one campus babe. He ended up selling all his commercial vehicles, ran into debt, ran into depression and death.

Baba Rashidi caught thunderbolt and died. The wife is so well to do.

Some will not learn untill it is too late.

Samson got into the devil's territory through through fornication and as a result lost his eyes, blind Samson killed more Philistines at his death than when he was alive, and let's not forget that Samson's purpose was to bring God's judgement to the Philistines he did that both with eyes and without, purpose was still fulfilled. As for Segun and Baba Rashidi I don't know who they are and what their stories are.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
1x2x3:

I want to be on the secular side this morning to let me ask you a very important question because I feel your understanding is a bit obscure.

So a person who is spiritually clean sleeps with a spiritually dirty person and the clean person becomes dirty.

What happens when a spiritually clean person sleeps with another spiritually clean person? Holiness

You sound like having sex with spiritually dirty person is what brings people downfall but that's wrong......Fornication itself is enough to bring you downfall whether clean bloods and sweats are mixed during sex or not. No be say I holy cool

Gosh who do you? Simple comprehension you can't be able to do.

In your mind does premarital sex sound moral to you? How can a spiritual person be having sex with another spiritual person? Where did I
insert there, it that the two people will be spiritual?

Don't get confuse, no spiritual person can have sex outside marriage. I know temptation do come but trust it's very hard for a spiritual man to fall easily.

So what exactly are you driving at ?
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Owologbo(m): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Crap. so people have not been having sex before today? And will not have sex after today?
All the deflowered ladies in the world were deflowered on February 14th abi?
Some people will just come and say things whichever way they wish.
If you want to advise against premarital sex, do that. don't use shallow logic on everything.
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by bong4(m): 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
tstx:
I'm disappointed

Same here if it actually came from him.
There are so many messages of love one can preach on Valentine's day rather than reducing every year to sex, sex, sex all the time.

With the many wickedness and man's inhumanity to man world over, Valentine's Day come as an opportunity for all to change their evils to start "doing unto others as they would want others do unto them"
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by shadeyinka(m): 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
Chapter1vs6:

He is not saying no Valentine celebration, he is saying flee fornication in the name of valentine celebration!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Helicopter Crash: Pastor Prize Aluko Prophecy About Plan To Kill VP / Why Is Christmas Called Xmas? / The Greatest Miracle In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.