Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye (21934 Views)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by RexTramadol1: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
Chapter1vs6:
Funny. What does Joseph not having fun with Potiphar’s wife got to do with Saint Valentine?

Why was David's Destiny not aborted because he slept with Uriah's wife and killed Uriah??

guess this daddy finally chose comedy over ministry.

Obviously, you are enemies with your Bible

If not, you will know the consequences David faced for that sole act

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Walkee: 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2021
Felixalex:
Is this valentine's Day really worth all the hype

People fvck everyday, people have been "killing destinies" abi na only today fvck go kill destinies?
these people are unbelievable. People have sex every day. As we talking now people are having sex. Everywhere, anywhere. This topic is even becoming cringing
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Samsonklin(m): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2021
Chapter1vs6:

Says a man so spiritual to the extent that he is confused about worshipping Christ or worshipping women

Baba you dey talk. Maximum respect from this end. Ignore that guy, he lack orientation.
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Bmaster(m): 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

This is what I refer to as nugget from a spiritual perspective.

True be told, today many will lost their dignity, honour at the bed of sexual immorality trigger by lust.

To many sex is normal, but to many sex is spiritual. When you have sexual intercourse with a person blood and sweat are shared.. Your blood is one of the strongest thing that nothing can break. Example of how strong blood is, getting involve in the following; blood convenant in relationship and lastly the blood of Jesus that was split which give us power over the dark kingdom.

So the moment you have intercourse with a person that is filthy, you automatically acquire thier dirt in to your life. Is just like a deposit. And when a person who has such dirt sleep with you, they tend to dismantle your clean destiny and this is what he meant when he said people would lost their destiny.

I often laugh when I hear guys who brag about the number of girls they have sleep with, could it be they have accumulated a whole number dirt and that is why thier life ain't moving? Well every has thier life to live.

As a Christian if you are to celebrate Val , celebrate to God's glory not your boo/Bea immoral desire.
bros, you'll guys probably measures success with the amount of financial assets someone acquires,right?

Please can you say such of davido,Wizkid and so many already made celebrities who sleeps around

Fate is fate,once you're truly destined to be great in life,even ashawo will be your destiny helper.

Take SOLOMON for instance.

He has 300 concubines.
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by sojfarm: 12:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
Chapter1vs6:
Funny. What does Joseph not having fun with Potiphar’s wife got to do with Saint Valentine?

Why was David's Destiny not aborted because he slept with Uriah's wife and killed Uriah??

Brethen.

Bibles says my people perish for lack of knowledge.

There is what is called secret of destiny. There is also what called poison/taboo of destiny.

Read your bible very well. David house was cursed for that misdeed. Read 2 Samuel chapter 12.

These are the points of the judgement of against the house of David because of that art:

1. The sword shall not depart from his (David) house. v 10

2. God said he will raise up evil out of his own his. v 11

3. His punishment was even openly

Let us be very careful so that we will not mislead others in the faith.

Of a truth, valentine celebration its not celebration of love, but rather of lust.

Of course, ladies and men of destinies will not open her skirt or trouser any how.

Sexual intimacy is a spiritual transaction. There is nothing like casual sex. Once you have sex with out wedlock, you establish covenant.

Use your page or platform to promote destiny fulfilment.
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
Wahala for who’s tithe money is going to Valentine’s Day surprise this month
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by GeneralPula: 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2021
Does God knows what a valentine day is?

Today is just a day, Sunday, like any other day...

So?
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by freshboi88: 1:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
Pls stick to what works for u. No bodies destiny is tied to sex if you are a believer. You have been bought by his blood and marked with a seal, guaranteeing your inheritance.

So having sex on Val's day doesn't mean you r losing your destiny. Pls don't be a tool of the devil using fear to terrorize God's pple
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by spyglaxx: 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
gabicon:

Samson got into the devil's territory through through fornication and as a result lost his eyes, blind Samson killed more Philistines at his death than when he was alive, and let's not forget that Samson's purpose was to bring God's judgement to the Philistines he did that both with eyes and without, purpose was still fulfilled. As for Segun and Baba Rashidi I don't know who they are and what their stories are.

Segun is a distance cousin, Baba Rashidi lives on the same street.
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Victor6998: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
Chapter1vs6:

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Rebuke: 1:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
It's funny how people don't like listening to the truth anymore.

They don't want to hear any message that condemn sin.

These same set of people will be blaming God for not averting disaster they face.

Hear me, like it or not, fornication is a sin.

If yhu have any problem with what he said here, it's a sign that yhu are not genuinely born again.

Please, go back to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by engrchykae(m): 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2021
Vardanes2:

David's destiny was not aborted, but the sword did not depart from his house.

Ammon, absalom, etc.....all because of one night of indiscretion
adultery is counted as murder before God.
But fornication seems to be less judged by God compared to adultery
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by bukatyne(f): 1:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
NwekeUG:
Valentine Day Is A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye

Popular Nigeria televangelist Mike Bamiloye has described valentine’s day as the day of death, IgbereTV reports.

The cleric stressed that February 14 would see the death of many destinies as many people would engage in lustful pleasure to mark the day.

The Christian filmmaker cited the example of the Bible character Joseph, saying his destiny would have been aborted had it been he slept with Potiphar’s wife

He tweeted:

“Tomorrow is a day of death. Tomorrow evening is a ‘Night of Fun’ when many men and ladies will slaughter their destinies on the bed of lustful pleasure. By next morning it is done! Destiny auctioned to a young man or a lady whose future has been mortgaged to the devil.

“Happy Valentine! If Joseph had had fun with Potiphar’s wife, he would never have got to the palace to see the type of Glory he saw. He escaped that trap that would have aborted his destiny on which so many lives in Egypt and Canaan land, depended upon.

“There is a great story in Proverbs 7:6-27. It is a sad story of a young man on his own “Valentine Night”. He had thought he wanted to have fun that night, he had thought he wanted to enjoy himself but crashed his future in a night of fun.”

"Proverbs 7:21-23
21 With her enticing speech she caused him to yield,
With her flattering lips she seduced him.
22 Immediately he went after her, as an ox goes to the slaughter,
Or as a fool to the correction of the stocks,"

"23 Till an arrow struck his liver.
As a bird hastens to the snare,
He did not know it would cost his life."
https://twitter.com/mikebamiloye/status/1360479808443064321?s=20

Well said sir.
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by SKINDOGGY: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
EXLOVER:
I will never forget my 2016 Valentine's sex, skin to skin till the next day, the next day was CA, my guys came knocking out my door, I was seriously having sex. She left around 5pm the next day, I was so exhausted, my body was filled with excitement but my spirit was full of regret. 2weeks later she came to my house, no smile at all, I kissed her but she didn't reciprocate, that was how she told me man i missed my period, I was so down, I told her let's have the baby, but she said she's a chorister, she can't do that, I told her don't worry you will go and stay with my grandma at the village, she said god forbid (fine girl like her) I gave her my last 10k for her to do whatever she wants.

The after effect of everything, I can't say it here.
Who send you go Bleep raw :-.
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by PAWG(m): 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
I don’t even understand what these guys’ problem is with Valentine’s Day, people have sex almost everyday, Val’s day or nah. Make we rest with the sex talk please

For me if I had a bae, I’ll be trying to figure out a way to show her love in a material way, not how to Bleep her.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
Justifying a wrong thing is terrible. In real sense forget about religion does premarital sex sound moral to you? Why will one sleep with a girl he's not sure of marrying. That means someone will taste my wife before I taste her, that's the apex of indecency.

I love this response.. coming from a male smiley
premarital or extramarital sex(sex before or outside of marriage) is a SIN
It isn't a good thing..i am not in support of pre-marital sex as well.
Sex is a connection of flesh, a divine connection between two souls connecting into one to form a sacred partnership called marriage. So yeah, those who are abusing their dignity or character in any way, shape or form are commiting a sin.
But, an ordinary human being will not be able to understand this!

Most people are failing to see the idea of waiting till you are married . They buy into the lies that we should “try” out our partner to see if we are compatible or it isn’t hurting anyone. That sort of relationship is very selfish. God created it to be very personal and intimate and the best thing to do is to look up scripture straight from God’s Word and see what he says about it. He has a lot of wisdom to give us.
Outside of how he created it to be…Sex leads to possible STDS,pregnancy,emotional distress, regret, shame distrust and emptiness when it happens outside a committed marriage. Sex was made by God to connect two people…

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by 29Ade07: 2:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
Chapter1vs6:

Dear friend,
If you study the life of David after that act. It was from one trouble to the other.
In spite to his deep penitence of Psalms 51, where he seriously sought forgiveness from God. He still experienced the following as consequence:
His son slept with 10 wives of his on the housetop for the whole nation to see;
His son slept with his daughter;
His son(Absalom) killed another son( Ammon);
His own people rose against him;
His son virtually overthrew him and he went unto exile;
One his sons, Solomon killed Adonijah, another son if his
The son he had a result of that relationship died.

Infect,his troubles were so many that he was old and stricken in his seventies.

The thrust of the message is that sin can ruin a life now and in eternity. Jesus is the only way of escape from the devastating effect of sin. Receive him today if you have not. He can mend any life surrendered to him.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by kevinexit(m): 2:40pm On Feb 14, 2021
Proverbs 5:18
Let your wife be a fountain of blessing for you. Rejoice in the wife of your youth

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Lamanii22(f): 2:45pm On Feb 14, 2021
EXLOVER:
I will never forget my 2016 Valentine's sex, skin to skin till the next day, the next day was CA, my guys came knocking out my door, I was seriously having sex. She left around 5pm the next day, I was so exhausted, my body was filled with excitement but my spirit was full of regret. 2weeks later she came to my house, no smile at all, I kissed her but she didn't reciprocate, that was how she told me man i missed my period, I was so down, I told her let's have the baby, but she said she's a chorister, she can't do that, I told her don't worry you will go and stay with my grandma at the village, she said god forbid (fine girl like her) I gave her my last 10k for her to do whatever she wants.

The after effect of everything, I can't say it here.

Say it now
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by tete7000(m): 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Valentine or no valentine, destinies that will die will die. All these pastors should let us rest.
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
engrchykae:
adultery is counted as murder before God.
But fornication seems to be less judged by God compared to adultery

Not exactly...as we can see from the events after David sinned against God with Batsheba...he ended up with

1.The child he had with Bathsehba dying

2.One son raping his half sister...and then getting killed by the half sister's full brother in revenge

3.Said son then rebelling against his father, and sleeping with his father's copncubines, and then getting killed eventually by his father's army commander....and then the rebellion cost the lives of many innocent people.

4.Another son rebelling against his father's choice of Solomon, and eventually getting killed.

Yep, all that won't have happened if he had kept his eyes off another man's wife. If you were a parent, you won't want your kids to die before you.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by chaloskyx: 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
IF THATS THE CASE EVERYDAY IS A DAY OF DEATH CAUSE WE ALL HAVE SEX EVERDAY MR PASTOR SO AS FAR AS AM CONCERNED YOU ARE WRONG ON THIS ONE IN FACT WE HAVE LESS SEX ON VALS THAN ON ANYOTHER DAY EVERYBODY JUST COMING UP WITH THEIR OWN THEORY
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by pellummy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2021
SSpeter:
It was Solomon's deviation. It has ntn to do with David
i

Lols.... It is the impact of his action that gave birth to Solomon remember!!!!!

Sin is a punishment on its own.....

1 Like

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
samtoles:
Damn niggaaaaarrrr....

This primitive thinking man should goan sleep.

Because we fvck each other means we have traded our destinies.

Many who have never been fvcked are roaming the streets of Nigeria without destinies. Their life don spoil patapata while others have achieved a whole lot from fvcking (Both men and women alike)

Dont brinf this religious sh1t here. Goand play with the clits of your 50 year old wife, old man.

Today is valentine, everyone should have fun the best way they deem fit. Have lots of sex if that is what makes you happy; dont worry your destiny is still intact. You will achieve plenty great things than those morafuckers keeping themselves for the shittty wedding night.

As usual foolish advice ! You keep deceiving people on this forum, you think I can't recognize your comments?

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Ddokie: 3:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
gabicon:

I'm sorry but how is fornication and adultery different from any other sin? By the way sexual immorality is a sin against ones own body, and your body being the temple of the Holy Ghost. Sexual immorality is simply a desecration of God's temple, meaning God won't be able to dwell there. Every man's destiny is tied to his spirit not his body, the truncation of a destiny happens in the spiritual realm not the physical.

So is sexual immorality bad? Yes. Why is it bad? Because it causes estrangement with God which is a dangerous place to be in cos it opens one up for satan's attack. Does it kill destiny? I don't think so.

God is Spirit. He dwells in our body to give life to our own spirit which incidentally dwells in our body. The union between the Christian man and God happens inside and not outside the body. Whatever we are able to achieve spiritually is only achieved because we are united with the Spirit of God that dwells in us. If we continue to sin against our body through sexual immorality to the extent that the Spirit of God leaves our body, where are we spiritually?

Does it kill destiny? Yes it can. As a matter of fact, any sin can kill destiny. God Himself does not destroy a man's destiny, the complications arising from the sin does.

Now there are sins that have potential to create more complications in a person's life because of the nature of the sin itself. Sexual immorality is the chief of them. Others in the list are a history of stealing, murder, drug addiction and alcoholism.

One careless lie can hardly create as much damage as a careless one-night stand. While one can go and apologize for lying, you may not find it very easy to wriggle out of an unwanted pregnancy, an STD or an intense desire for sex which hitherto wasn't there, leading to more and more sexual acts with multiple sex partners. The lair has since forgotten about the lie and is done with the consequence, but the "one-night-stander" is still grappling with the effects of one careless night.

A young lady destined to be the mother of a great man misses her way and gets sucked into the sin of Sexual immorality. She gets pregnant multiple times and aborts severally until one of the abortions destroys her womb. What becomes of her destiny? She will need a miracle to fulfill her destiny.

A young man destined to be great falls into the laps of a married woman, and is caught by the husband. They get into a fight and he is killed, maimed or he kills the man. What happens to his destiny.

Every sin can derail the path of a man. But there are some that have a higher potential to derail.
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by engrchykae(m): 5:34pm On Feb 14, 2021
Vardanes2:

Not exactly...as we can see from the events after David sinned against God with Batsheba...he ended up with

1.The child he had with Bathsehba dying

2.One son raping his half sister...and then getting killed by the half sister's full brother in revenge

3.Said son then rebelling against his father, and sleeping with his father's copncubines, and then getting killed eventually by his father's army commander....and then the rebellion cost the lives of many innocent people.

4.Another son rebelling against his father's choice of Solomon, and eventually getting killed.

Yep, all that won't have happened if he had kept his eyes off another man's wife. If you were a parent, you won't want your kids to die before you.
like a man taking fire into his bosom.it burned him direly
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Maycash89(m): 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I don't think the day in itself is a bad thing because it can be used both for evil and for good depending on who is involved.

If you ask me it's not much different from Christmas day which many Christians observe, because many atrocities are committed during that period. Crime and ritual killings are the highest in the land during that period. Also most festivities and parties take place during that period, which often leads to you know what - the same sexual sins.

So it's more about what people choose to do on that day than the day itself.

God bless.
Christmas is not of God,but the birth of negative Spirit called Molochi

1 Like

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Nobody: 6:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Cholls:
My brother you right Sir... it's a day of death... Today we remember Al Capone that engineered the death of 7 gang members of his rival gang The Irish... The day was called The Saint Valentine's Day Massacre.

Wow! Finally seen someone that talks about it. I read extensively into that story. I almost turned detective.
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by pelegiga92(m): 6:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
Chapter1vs6:

david would have died but God have mercy on him because of the abrahamic covenant,but he did pay dearly for it by lossing four children,incest in his house and the sword not departing from his house.
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by EvieP(f): 9:26pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mike Bamiloye the Evangelist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Helicopter Crash: Pastor Prize Aluko Prophecy About Plan To Kill VP / Why Is Christmas Called Xmas? / The Greatest Miracle In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.