Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye (21930 Views)

Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Educates Youths On How To Take Pre-wedding Picture / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by NOwazobia: 9:10am On Feb 14, 2021
So many Nigerians are zombies. Many don't even understand the celebration, they only engaged it because others also do it; herds mentality. As long there is pleasure/owambe attached, Nigerians will celebrate anything irrespective of his origin. No wonder they have dumb leaders. Spits...
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Ezyp(m): 9:11am On Feb 14, 2021
What about those who had sex other days? No destiny cut short?

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Dawudabiodun52(m): 9:12am On Feb 14, 2021
What is the difference between Christmas and Val pal. No difference, the same atrocities many committed in the process of celebrating Christmas is the same with that of Val. Trading of destiny by foot. But i will never be in support of immorality cos it's ruin your life and ended you in jeopardy. Val, is bad and we must abstain from it.
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by eagleonearth(m): 9:12am On Feb 14, 2021
You need to see what youngsters were doing in my area even yesterday in the name of Val eve. This generation has gone so bad and fearless. Extra marital sex is a robber of destiny, known fact

1 Like

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:14am On Feb 14, 2021
Vardanes2:

David's destiny was not aborted, but the sword did not depart from his house.

Ammon, absalom, etc.....all because of one night of indiscretion

Thank you.
Let's not forget that sin begat another sin. After David slept with Uriah he tried to make the man sleep with her she it didn't work. He sent him out to the battlefield to die(innocently).

Omoh, when the creator commands us to flee sexual immorality. E get why ooh!!!

6 Likes

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by pellummy(m): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2021
Chapter1vs6:
Funny. What does Joseph not having fun with Potiphar’s wife got to do with Saint Valentine?

Why was David's Destiny not aborted because he slept with Uriah's wife and killed Uriah??

guess this daddy finally chose comedy over ministry.

Was David destiny not really aborted..... Wasn't he and his family should rule Israel for ever.. Was his kingdom not divide under Solomon.....

Go and learn my brother

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by EmmaNuella77(f): 9:17am On Feb 14, 2021
EXLOVER:
I will never forget my 2016 Valentine's sex, skin to skin till the next day, the next day was CA, my guys came knocking out my door, I was seriously having sex. She left around 5pm the next day, I was so exhausted, my body was filled with excitement but my spirit was full of regret. 2weeks later she came to my house, no smile at all, I kissed her but she didn't reciprocate, that was how she told me man i missed my period, I was so down, I told her let's have the baby, but she said she's a chorister, she can't do that, I told her don't worry you will go and stay with my grandma at the village, she said god forbid (fine girl like her) I gave her my last 10k for her to do whatever she wants.

The after effect of everything, I can't say it here.

Thank you for sharing this here. And please for everyone seeing this comment please for the sake of God and your destiny and conscience pleaseeee don't engage in sexual immorality today and in the future.

Even if prior to this time you've made arrangements, please call it off.

Puhlease?sad
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by pellummy(m): 9:18am On Feb 14, 2021
Dawudabiodun52:
What is the difference between Christmas and Val pal. No difference, the same atrocities many committed in the process of celebrating Christmas is the same with that of Val. Trading of destiny by foot. But i will never be in support of immorality cos it's ruin your life and ended you in jeopardy. Val, is bad and we must abstain from it.

The word of the cross is foolishness to him destined for destruction

1 Like

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Kennyideal(m): 9:18am On Feb 14, 2021
But people Fuvk everyday naw...... Whats special abt today.......

Or are u saying we are free to do it any oda tym, but today is a No No

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by 1x2x3: 9:26am On Feb 14, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

This is what I refer to as nugget from a spiritual perspective.

True be told, today many will lost their dignity, honour at the bed of sexual immorality trigger by lust.

To many sex is normal, but to many sex is spiritual. When you have sexual intercourse with a person blood and sweat are shared.. Your blood is one of the strongest thing that nothing can break. Example of how strong blood is, getting involve in the following; blood convenant in relationship and lastly the blood of Jesus that was split which give us power over the dark kingdom.

So the moment you have intercourse with a person that is filthy, you automatically acquire thier dirt in to your life. Is just like a deposit. And when a person who has such dirt sleep with you, they tend to dismantle your clean destiny and this is what he meant when he said people would lost their destiny.

I often laugh when I hear guys who brag about the number of girls they have sleep with, could it be they have accumulated a whole number dirt and that is why thier life ain't moving? Well every has thier life to live.

As a Christian if you are to celebrate Val , celebrate to God's glory not your boo/Bea immoral desire.

I want to be on the secular side this morning to let me ask you a very important question because I feel your understanding is a bit obscure.

So a person who is spiritually clean sleeps with a spiritually dirty person and the clean person becomes dirty.

What happens when a spiritually clean person sleeps with another spiritually clean person? Holiness

You sound like having sex with spiritually dirty person is what brings people downfall but that's wrong......Fornication itself is enough to bring you downfall whether clean bloods and sweats are mixed during sex or not. No be say I holy cool

4 Likes

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Ratedgang: 9:27am On Feb 14, 2021
My wife sent me a golf shoe. A reflective mug and an iPhone watch for the valentine. Now I want to fly to meet her and the kids. All are love and low key suprised.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Brunicekid(m): 9:30am On Feb 14, 2021
Chapter1vs6:
Funny. What does Joseph not having fun with Potiphar’s wife got to do with Saint Valentine?

Why was David's Destiny not aborted because he slept with Uriah's wife and killed Uriah??

Grace differs. Stop looking for excuse to commit sin!
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by lekki1444: 9:31am On Feb 14, 2021
Cholls:
My brother you right Sir... it's a day of death... Today we remember Al Pacino that engineered the death of 7 gang members of his rival gang The Irish... The day was called The Saint Valentine's Day Massacre.
AL CAPONE

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by femi4: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2021
Chapter1vs6:

That's the power of mercy. It's a privilege not birthright
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by yaksdavirus: 9:32am On Feb 14, 2021
Yes death is love. For God so loved the world that he gave his son.
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Emeka71(m): 9:33am On Feb 14, 2021
Not so.
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by lekki1444: 9:33am On Feb 14, 2021
NOwazobia:
So many Nigerians are zombies. Many don't even understand the celebration, they only engaged it because others also do it; herds mentality. As long there is pleasure/owambe attached, Nigerians will celebrate anything irrespective of his origin. No wonder they have dumb leaders. Spits...
please enlighten us about the celebration. i am always open to learn new things. i await your post my kind Sir
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Deborah98(f): 9:37am On Feb 14, 2021
That's for people that have Val or Vals... loners like us are staying at home today with chilled coke if we see any, making sure our phones are connected to the socket with enough data to view status and posts on SM. Not forgetting to shout awwwmmnn awwwmmnn love is sweet upandan since we can't come and go and kill ourselves..... una good morning!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by naijadrivablog: 9:38am On Feb 14, 2021
Children of the world will hate him for this tongue
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by ezra1990: 9:41am On Feb 14, 2021
EXLOVER:
I will never forget my 2016 Valentine's sex, skin to skin till the next day, the next day was CA, my guys came knocking out my door, I was seriously having sex. She left around 5pm the next day, I was so exhausted, my body was filled with excitement but my spirit was full of regret. 2weeks later she came to my house, no smile at all, I kissed her but she didn't reciprocate, that was how she told me man i missed my period, I was so down, I told her let's have the baby, but she said she's a chorister, she can't do that, I told her don't worry you will go and stay with my grandma at the village, she said god forbid (fine girl like her) I gave her my last 10k for her to do whatever she wants.

The after effect of everything, I can't say it here.
....come on bro...let it out..we're all learning...you might save a soul
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Chi133(f): 9:43am On Feb 14, 2021
Chapter1vs6:

Can you withstand the punishment that was given to David?
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Warlord3000(m): 9:44am On Feb 14, 2021
ojb015:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4

Why don't you go stake your father house and win millions pls

1 Like

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by ecclize: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

This is what I refer to as nugget from a spiritual perspective.

True be told, today many will lost their dignity, honour at the bed of sexual immorality trigger by lust.

To many sex is normal, but to many sex is spiritual. When you have sexual intercourse with a person blood and sweat are shared.. Your blood is one of the strongest thing that nothing can break. Example of how strong blood is, getting involve in the following; blood convenant in relationship and lastly the blood of Jesus that was split which give us power over the dark kingdom.

So the moment you have intercourse with a person that is filthy, you automatically acquire thier dirt in to your life. Is just like a deposit. And when a person who has such dirt sleep with you, they tend to dismantle your clean destiny and this is what he meant when he said people would lost their destiny.

I often laugh when I hear guys who brag about the number of girls they have sleep with, could it be they have accumulated a whole number dirt and that is why thier life ain't moving? Well every has thier life to live.

As a Christian if you are to celebrate Val , celebrate to God's glory not your boo/Bea immoral desire.
are u saying people having s*x today are having for the first time?
destiny that is long gone
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by kennyamusan(m): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2021
What is your business with my discovery of or fondness for Valentine’s Day, you may wonder. Maybe I want you think differently about Valentine’s Day. There are different categories of people’s reactions to Valentine’s Day. Some people scorn this day. They think it is a sham, and that only fools give it any attention. They have different points of view, such as the argument that people should love every day, and not only on Valentine’s Day. I agree with you. People should love every day; people should worship God every day, but on Sunday’s we have special services in churches. People should celebrate life every day, but on New Year’s Day, we are extra conscious about the need to be thankful. People should be aware of HIV/AIDS, and Cancer, and Education, every day, but on some special days (World HIV/AIDS/Cancer/Education Day), we are reminded and special attention is given to these things. People should celebrate their mothers and fathers every day, but sometimes, we forget and Mother’s Day or Father’s Day jolts us, and we remember to send that special “Thank you” message to our parents. It’s the same way Valentine’s Day should jolt us to remember love and our loved ones and to remember to gift them with our love. We get so busy that we forget the little things, and then, Valentine’s Day comes, and love is in the air. It won’t hurt you to pause and do that special thing for someone. And if you’re one of the few people that remember to love all year round, then Valentine’s Day isn’t an exception. Go ahead and love that person up.
There’s another argument that people have turned Valentine’s Day into a day of lustful revelries or materialistic ventures. I agree with you too. But I still wear red on Valentine’s Day. The fact that people engage in “un-Christly” activities on Christmas Day, and claim to be doing it for the sake of Christmas doesn’t change the fact that Christmas Day is about celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ, and deleting Christmas Day from the calendar will not make them behave any better. Same thing applies to Valentine’s Day.
I know some people who are indifferent to Valentine’s Day. I can’t force them to give it special attention. But if you have a special someone who cares about Valentine’s Day the way I do, you can be indifferent to the day, but not to them. And, there are those that decide that Valentine’s Day is a day to engage in lustful revelries – they equate love with lust. Nope. Love isn’t about you or what you get. It is about what you give. That’s the difference between loving and lusting. One is thinking about giving of themselves to the other person, while the other is thinking about satisfying themselves with the other person. Love, please. In giving, you get, and in satisfying others, you get superior satisfaction.
There are the persons who are very single and probably heartbroken too, and don’t want to see red or hear “V”. Valentine’s Day shouldn’t be about lovers only. It is about love, and you can love anybody, anywhere. There are parents, siblings, wonderful friends, lonely neighbours, and other needy and vulnerable people. Remember, I said in giving, you get. What I didn’t add then is that you don’t necessarily get what you give, and you don’t necessarily get from who you have given. You get something divinely superior, when you give from a pure heart, because you draw the attention of the heavens, and they gift you with precious intangibles.
Please, note that giving on Valentine’s Day (and generally) is not about how much money you spend, or how artistic your gift is. It is about the heart you put into it. Remember the Bible story of the widow’s mite.
I am a fan of Valentine’s Day. I think there should be other special days too, like Sisters Day, Brothers Day, and Friendship Day. Just to remind us to pause and remember the special people in our lives. And, if everyone would just pause and love on Valentine’s Day; if we could freeze the world on that day, and take a snapshot. Just one day of no hate. Wouldn’t that be beautiful?
There is something divine about pure unconditional love. That’s what I remember the most about Valentine’s Day. I have known abandonment, rejection and betrayal, but I still believe in love, especially unconditional love. I have known it, and I want to give it too. When you see me in my red on Valentine’s Day, it’s because it reminds me of what I should know all year round, that love is beautiful. And it means that I am hopeful about life and love. It means that on this day, I will especially remember my siblings, parents and my friends. It means that I will send them loving messages (well as much as I can). It means that I am thinking of going out of my way to love someone. The red reminds me also of the blood of Jesus, and the symbol of unconditional love, that Jesus loves me and died for me. When you see me in my red, I am thinking about the cross, and about my Saviour, Lover and Friend. It means that I renew my commitment to love and be loved (even if I am loved only by God).

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Sam0(m): 9:54am On Feb 14, 2021
Chapter1vs6:

David possesses quality that no one had that's why God spared is lift for the sin he committed.No body praises God like David that's why God had mercy on him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by chocboi78(m): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2021
Hypocrites plenty gon.
Them re identical
To the devil gon.....
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Chapter1vs6(m): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2021
Vardanes2:

David's destiny was not aborted, but the sword did not depart from his house.

Ammon, absalom, etc.....all because of one night of indiscretion
Note .... I am responding to this because you are the only sensible person that has quoted me.

The sword has always existed through out Israelite history. Even the sword was in action during the crucifixion of Christ and after his death

1 Like

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:55am On Feb 14, 2021
Jesus Christ! shocked

Thank you, father.

❤❤❤
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Chapter1vs6(m): 9:57am On Feb 14, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
Jesus Christ! shocked

Thank you, father.

❤❤❤

Hahahha baba how you dey

1 Like

Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Chapter1vs6(m): 9:58am On Feb 14, 2021
Sam0:

David possesses quality that no one had that's why God spared is lift for the sin he committed.No body praises God like David that's why God had mercy on him.

Naa so
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:04am On Feb 14, 2021
Chapter1vs6:

Hahahha baba how you dey

Peace be upon you.

I dey fine, boss.

How ur side?
Re: Valentine: A Day Of Death - Mike Bamiloye by Chapter1vs6(m): 10:07am On Feb 14, 2021
MrNipplesLover:

Peace be upon you.
I dey fine, boss.

How ur side?

My side dry oo. I dey house like this dey look God eye.

You no dey enter that beer palor thread again. Glad to know you are alive and doing well.

Selah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Helicopter Crash: Pastor Prize Aluko Prophecy About Plan To Kill VP / The Greatest Miracle In Islam / Why Is Christmas Called Xmas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.