Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,232 members, 7,811,644 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral (54264 Views)

My Valentine's Gifts For My Girlfriend Are Finally Here. Come And See / Police Officer Spotted Buying Female Panties In Lagos (photos) / Reno Omokri Slams Men Buying The New Sex Dolls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by liltee123(m): 3:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
Photos of men buying female pants for their loved ones as valentine gifts in boutiques, has gone viral today, February 14.

In the hilarious photo making rounds on Twitter, the young men where hiding the pants behind their backs in other for them not to be seen.

A Twitter user @odibee who shared the photo online wrote; “Wahala b like bicycle”

https://twitter.com/nurse_tolulope/status/1360893462107877381?s=19

See photos below;

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by TUANKU(m): 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Bee2020(m): 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
Indeed, wahala be like bicycle

48 Likes

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Tolexander: 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2021
We have learnt to buy them bra and pants as Val gift, since all they think of giving us are boxers and handkerchief

326 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by vikyno(m): 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2021
It's not an easy task at all.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by ACxxxMAN: 3:28pm On Feb 14, 2021
It's really funny. Buying pant for a lady and buying condom have similar feelings. That Awkward Feeling. I do be more confident buying Condom though.

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Perfectsouth(m): 3:29pm On Feb 14, 2021
since na singlet and boxer dem Sabi buy, make dem self take pant

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by lathrowinger: 3:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
Awon werey boyfriend

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Shedrack777: 3:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
but how them take know the pant sizes?

17 Likes

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by olasaad(f): 3:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
Chai!!! and they will be forming on nairaland grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
grin

How about if she doesn't wear panties on a normal day?? grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Nobody: 3:59pm On Feb 14, 2021
Shedrack777:
but how them take know the pant sizes?

Somebody please answer grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Dalil8: 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
Tolexander:
We have learnt to buy them bra and pants as Val gift, since all they think of giving us are boxers and handkerchief

Lol
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by NwaNimo1(m): 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2021

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by inoki247: 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
lol

at least format don dey for dem...

Dem don get wetin dem go tell there babe to login...

Please baby can you try all diz pant on to see say na aur size..

Naso dat one too go naked dey wear the pant for the guy front to see say e size am....

17 Likes

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by KidDarkness(m): 4:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
Pants that they will still use their hands and teeth to remove.

39 Likes

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by GeneralPula: 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Only a useful girl deserves something special..

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by datola: 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Staged

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Jh0wsef(m): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Lol. Men don wise up actually.
They know the only thing most women offer is sex.. So they are doing them a favor by replacing their tear tear pant

Wisdom will not kill we men
grin

65 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by oluwasegun007(m): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
In thanus voice....

Its payback time.

Finish them with pants, na so them finish us with boxers.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Ghozt(m): 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
Woro si woro

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by stupidmod5: 4:12pm On Feb 14, 2021
my babe wants to buy me this cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by geedot: 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Bunch of shameless men grin grin grin..

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Yommychrz(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
If she buy you boxer, buy her pants

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by PAWG(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
I can’t do this grin

I’d rather send my niece in Lagos to buy and send it to Abuja than go to the mall like that cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by Queenlovely(f): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
why do we make a mountain out of a mole hill

kini big deal.

this is a generation of amebo and rumor mongers.

I think this generation has too much time in their hands. technology has made the world easy. if you were to go up a hill to fetch firewood, water etc walk long distance you will have zero time for reacting to every stupid thing.

That is why I moved out of an estate at Abuja, the housewives of the big men were idle gossip, what do they do?

Please stop this rubbish lifestyle. you hate it when others gossip behind your back, so why do it to others

later you come to Facebook and complain about your invisible enemies

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Simps extraordinaire!

Fellows of the Institute of Chartered Simps of Nigeria (ICSN).

SMH.

When will these motherfuckers learn?

You buy woman pant to use cover her toto.

Meanwhile, another Nigger out there dey follow you fucck the toto.

I hate nonsense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by ChizzyBuna(m): 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
Good
Re: Photos Of Men Buying Female Pants As Valentine Gifts For Their Lovers Go Viral by HeadShot: 4:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
I know they're APc supporters

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo / 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge / Lady Kneels Down As Her Fiancé Proposes To Her (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.