Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,911 members, 7,952,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

What Do You Think Of This Statement? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of This Statement? (1712 Views)

I Just Don't Know What This Babe Think Of Doing This{see Pic}amazing. / Which Statement Hurts The Most In A Relationship / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of This Statement? by Pweety4me(f): 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2011
"I Need A Girl Like You"

Is this a guy with genuine intrest?, or a guy with a desperate craving?

your views please.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by 190: 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2011
I need a girl like you??

whats new there

Pweety4yourself u talk as if u were born yesterday

or is this your new lover sha-kin you like palm wine

mscheww undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by Pweety4me(f): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2011
Loool i ave heard you, allow d next person comment tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by 190: 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2011
Pweety if hes nigerian then tell him to back off

your body is not for sale but rather the temple of the lord!!
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by LadyT(f): 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2011
depends on the guy some are just full of s h i t. He could be real
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by Pweety4me(f): 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2011
190:

Pweety if hes nigerian then tell him to back off

your body is not for sale but rather the temple of the lord!!

I just want to know what it suggests!

I NEED not even WANT or DESIRE or would LIKE to have, na wa ooo.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by Pweety4me(f): 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2011
LadyT:

depends on the guy some are just full of s h i t. He could be real

Plenty mate!
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by 190: 8:50pm On Apr 07, 2011
* edited cos pweety4herself don vex me!!
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by Pweety4me(f): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2011
^^U think u say u don yan abi? undecided grin
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by Pweety4me(f): 8:54pm On Apr 07, 2011
We ave already established the fact that the bloke likes the lady, the statement is what we tryna study bubba.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by LordReed(m): 9:02pm On Apr 07, 2011
I see desparation in those words.

I need you desparately for sex or I need you desparately as a trophy GF/wife.

Someone who uses words like this most likely only looking at short term needs which once met will bring confusion as he no longer knows what to do with her.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by Nekai(f): 9:08pm On Apr 07, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Someone who uses words like this most likely only looking at short term needs which once met will bring confusion as he no longer knows what to do with her.

Listen to him ooooooo
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by Pweety4me(f): 9:11pm On Apr 07, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Hmm i hear you sir.

Nekai:

Listen to him ooooooo
grin
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by snthesis(m): 9:44pm On Apr 07, 2011
I need a girl like ΰ - duh, what's d biggie

Looking beyond d statement, looking @d lady- it can b inferred dat she obviously is low in esteem, hardly receives compliments, easily gets xcited, a sucker 4loff, a pawn in d hands of a player tongue
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by kleffReBIRTH: 10:51pm On Apr 07, 2011
Run! Run! Far away 4m Him! Am sur dat if u had observed him by da tim he was makin dat coment, u wuld av seen his pant swolen! By da way, do u stay in lagos? I culd tak u out 2 diner u knw!
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by Pweety4me(f): 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2011
kleffReBIRTH:

Run! Run! Far away 4m Him! Am sur dat if u had observed him by da tim he was makin dat coment, u wuld av seen his pant swolen! By da way, do u stay in lagos? I culd tak u out 2 diner u knw!
Ahahaha!u hard grin

snthesis:

I need a girl like ΰ - duh, what's d biggie

Looking beyond d statement, looking @d lady- it can b inferred dat she obviously is low in esteem, hardly receives compliments, easily gets xcited, a sucker 4loff, a pawn in d hands of a player tongue

I see thanx 4 the indirect remrk smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by chibaby5(f): 11:53pm On Apr 07, 2011
All words. Words dnt count. They dnt mean a thing.
However words+actions is the champion cool
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by InkedNerd(f): 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2011
chi-baby:

All words. Words dnt count. They dnt mean a thing.
[b]However words+actions is the champion [/b]cool

chi-baby has said it all grin
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by r231(m): 12:05am On Apr 08, 2011
it depends
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by TruMantra(m): 12:32am On Apr 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

"I Need A Girl Like You"

Is this a guy with genuine intrest?, or a guy with a desperate craving?

your views please.

Pweety, it's a guy with a desperate craving in a genuine interest.
He is genuinely interested in fulfiling his intense craving for you. I hope this helps! grin
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by Pweety4me(f): 1:28am On Apr 08, 2011
Lol

r231:

it depends
On?
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by IZUKWU(m): 1:31am On Apr 08, 2011
Is he meeting you for the first time or has he known you for some time . If it is the first time run ,if you have known each other before,give him a chance.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by Pweety4me(f): 1:32am On Apr 08, 2011
IZUKWU:

Is he meeting you for the first time or has he known you for some time . If it is the first time run ,if you have known each other before,give him a chance.

But what if he never showed intrest b4? & didn't found out some appealing things b4?
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 08, 2011
It's a cheap and OLD desperate line.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by Brite02(m): 2:06am On Apr 08, 2011
Pweety
Nothing is wrong with that statement but if it was mearnt for you, then i'll suppose the dude wants you badly. . . grin
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by Pweety4me(f): 2:17am On Apr 08, 2011
Brite02:

Pweety
Nothing is wrong with that statement but if it was mearnt for you, then i'll suppose the dude wants you badly. . . grin
U no serious cheesy tongue

MzDarkSkin:

It's a cheap and OLD desperate line.
How many times they try pull u with that line sista! cheesy
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by Brite02(m): 2:32am On Apr 08, 2011
Pweety,
Believe me or not guys are tired of opening lexicon & quoting this & that about how dey feel or want from gals. . In d end still she won't believe

So a rather simple, short & straight(modern time) wil do & yet u so called intelligent & intellectuals call that CHEAP! Hahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy i laff in nairaland. Serious pweety, if that statement was for u, plzzzzzz have a rethink cool
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by Ranoscky(m): 4:26am On Apr 08, 2011
kleffReBIRTH:

Now, I think YOUR pant has swollen very HARD even while you have not seen her!
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by Nobody: 5:05am On Apr 08, 2011
@Pweety VERY often. It's soo annoying.
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by Pweety4me(f): 5:08am On Apr 08, 2011
The dude is lame, & i so knew it!! undecided
Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by Tingles(m): 5:32am On Apr 08, 2011
The word "need" suggests that there is a purpose, a selfish reason for wanting to be with you.

On the other hand, "I want a girl like you" would have been a way of saying "You tick most/all of my boxes but I'm not sure if you are available"

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of This Statement? by Pweety4me(f): 5:38am On Apr 08, 2011
^^Shebi? mo so be no na. . .d guy was trippin 4 pix. . . *sigh* undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stereotypical Naija Women / Boyfriend Threatened Her With Acid! / I Had Sex With Five Dogs, 18 Years Old Boy Tells Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.