Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet - Religion (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet (55110 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 14, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl5JSE1YrCs

election fraud going on,
click this link and watch

Video evidence of fraud by election officials at the polls in South South Nigeria. (Rivers State). Where are all the international election monitors. This only shows that we Nigerians control our own destiny. INEC take note.

pdp power lol grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by harakiri(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2011
@phxc. . . Thanks for noticing the absurdity of that post. It's always refreshing to have objective,rational and clear minded people on board. I really hope that poster will be online when i log in via laptop. There must be explanation for those carelessly misinterpreted comments.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Swordsman: 4:46pm On Apr 14, 2011
Is this person serious? What made the clergy enemies of the truth and what the f88k is political church? You need to revise the history of christianity and you'll find out that the church dominated everyone's life during that period and nailing people to the stake and burning them alive were tools the church used to eliminate dissent and heresy. They were not the victims as you've suggested

@phxc

like u highlighted he called the same clergy u talking about enemies of truth, didnt hear him say they were victims, thought he was saying selfishly they allowed themselves to be used by political powers seeking to dominate and sought the use of the church in perpetuating their evil, being fully aware of the penchant masses have always had for reveling in religious slavery
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Deltagal: 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2011
@ harakiri
its sad that with all your arrogance and higher consciousness u dont know what a simple sentence means.i didnt say u were unreasonable but i will tell u now (after reading all the rubbish u ve been writing) that u are not only unreasonable but silly.getting your knickers all up in a knot because people are paying attention to u and answering your silly questions.u dont believe in God?big deal.keep kissing the devil's backside aight. loser!
ps
dont bother  to write a typical rude reply to me cos i wont be reading this thread ever again (dont flatter urself, its gotten boring)
wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by rabzy: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2011
phxc:

Is this person serious? What made the clergy enemies of the truth and what the f88k is political church? You need to revise the history of christianity and you'll find out that the church dominated everyone's life during that period and nailing people to the stake and burning them alive were tools the church used to eliminate dissent and heresy. They were not the victims as you've suggested.
harakiri:

@phxc. . . Thanks for noticing the absurdity of that post. It's always refreshing to have objective,rational and clear minded people on board. I really hope that poster will be online when i log in via laptop. There must be explanation for those carelessly misinterpreted comments.

@phxc, maybe you should read my post well before getting so worked up. The clergy did not want the lay men to know the truth in the scriptures, the church forbade ordinary men from reading the bible, so nobody really knows what it contains, whatever the clergy says goes and no one could challenge their authority. When some priests and other free thinkers wanted change, william tyndale when he was about to be burnt famously said that God willing he would make a stable boy know more of the Bible than the priests. The clergy wanted a continous and tenacious hold on the people so that they would remain their master and lord. So they were enemies of the truth.

The Early christians never engaged in politics, politics and christianity were seperated, rich and powerful clergymen later became Bishops, the bishop of rome became the pope and wielded so much power, that kings consulted him, eventually he started crowning Kings and then eventually the Holy Roman Empire was Born which was totally unholy and bloodthirsty.

I never said they were the victims, rather they were the devils.

@harakiri, i think you have actually commited a harakiri by aligning with his thots without really understanding what i wrote, am not trying to convince anyone, what am saying is that we not just idiots believing anything by faith, we are equally objective, rational and clearminded people and we have good reasons for what we believe in.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 15, 2011
Deltagal:

@ harakiri
its sad that with all your arrogance and higher consciousness u dont know what a simple sentence means.i didnt say u were unreasonable but i will tell u now (after reading all the rubbish u ve been writing) that u are not only unreasonable but silly.getting your knickers all up in a knot because people are paying attention to u and answering your silly questions.u dont believe in God?big deal.keep kissing the devil's backside aight. loser!
ps
dont bother  to write a typical rude reply to me cos i wont be reading this thread ever again (dont flatter urself, its gotten boring)
wink

Look who's talking about arrogance! Clearly, You are the one writing rubbish. Harakiri speaks the truth. U can also keep kissing some imaginary god's backside for all he cares, you hear! Dumbell like you!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by sonyvaio(f): 12:51am On Apr 17, 2011
What is wrong with this picture?

NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG angry angry angry angry

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by nimma(f): 10:02am On Apr 17, 2011
Why are you pple making a fuss about this? Is your aircraft missing? Did he borrow money from you? Are the memmbers complaining to you? So whats your headache? Keep criticizing, you will soon hear about another aircraft!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by harakiri(m): 12:19am On Apr 19, 2011
nimma:

Why are you pple making a fuss about this? Is your aircraft missing?  Did he borrow money from you? Are the memmbers complaining to you? So whats your headache? Keep criticizing, you will soon hear about another aircraft!!

This is the kind of reetarded mentality that's keeping this country backward. Whenever people criticize the anomalies and excesses of these Men of Fraud, their demented brainwashed zombie followers defend them with the usual :

(1)Did he take money from you?
(2)Does he owe you?
(3)Did he pull out a gun collect money from his mugus?
(4)Are his mugus complaining?
etc

The same people would waste no time in joining a crowd to lynch some poor guy to death who had to steal yam to feed himself due to economic hardship and i wonder if they apply the same reetarded manner of thinking by asking themselves if it was their own yam at home he stole.

Bloody reetarded hypocrites! ! !
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by ritchboy(m): 11:45am On Apr 19, 2011
Church plenty pass filling station but offering cost pass one litre.

THIS! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2011
nimma:

Why are you pple making a fuss about this? Is your aircraft missing?  Did he borrow money from you? Are the memmbers complaining to you? So whats your headache? Keep criticizing, you will soon hear about another aircraft!!

We are helping the members know that majority of them are cretins, so on Judgement Day, we will have at least on good deed to point to for Baba God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Pukkah: 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2011
nimma:

Why are you pple making a fuss about this? Is your aircraft missing? Did he borrow money from you? Are the memmbers complaining to you? So whats your headache? Keep criticizing, you will soon hear about another aircraft!!

This argument is hollow.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by ufofi2003: 3:54pm On May 03, 2011
PEOPLE SHOULD BE CAREFUL. I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF WINNERS CHAPEL NOW FOR OVER A DECADE AND I KNOW WHERE I AM COMING FROM.
I USED TO BE VERY POOR TO THE EXTENT I USED SOAP AS TOOTHPASTE & ALSO USED DETERGENT TO TAKE MY BATH BECAUSE THERE WAS NO MONEY THEN TO AFFORD THEM. BUT TODAY BY OBEDIENCE TO THE TEACHINGS OF THE SAME MAN OF GOD YOU ADVICE US TO LEAVE BECAUSE HE ACQUIRED A NEW PRIVATE JET, TODAY I AM HAPPILY MARRIED WITH A LOVELY SON, I PAY OTHER CHILDREN SCHOOL FEES WITHOUT ANY STRESS, I HAVE SET UP A LOT OF LESS PRIVILEGED PEOPLE THAT ARE DOING WELL TODAY AND OF A TRUTH I CAN TELL YOU I AM A BLESSED MAN.
THE BIG QUESTION IS, NOW THAT GOD HAS SO BLESSED ME FINANCIAL, WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SOW MY FINANCIAL SEEDS? IS IT IN AN HERBALIST SHRINE OR IN A BEER PARLOR? PLEASE THERE ARE MILLIONS OF US THAT WERE NOTHING BEFORE, THAT GOD HAS USED THIS MAN TO TRANSFORM US. PLEASE BE CAREFUL.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by ogajim(m): 4:27pm On May 03, 2011
^^^
Mr. 1 post really is a funny dude!

Must you shout about what you don't seem to know much about? Where is the substance in your single(suspicious double ID at best) post?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by elikiba(m): 4:28pm On May 03, 2011
PEOPLE SHOULD BE CAREFUL. I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER OF WINNERS CHAPEL NOW FOR OVER A DECADE AND I KNOW WHERE I AM COMING FROM.
I USED TO BE VERY POOR TO THE EXTENT I USED SOAP AS TOOTHPASTE & ALSO USED DETERGENT TO TAKE MY BATH BECAUSE THERE WAS NO MONEY THEN TO AFFORD THEM. BUT TODAY BY OBEDIENCE TO THE TEACHINGS OF THE SAME MAN OF GOD YOU ADVICE US TO LEAVE BECAUSE HE ACQUIRED A NEW PRIVATE JET, TODAY I AM HAPPILY MARRIED WITH A LOVELY SON, I PAY OTHER CHILDREN SCHOOL FEES WITHOUT ANY STRESS, I HAVE SET UP A LOT OF LESS PRIVILEGED PEOPLE THAT ARE DOING WELL TODAY AND OF A TRUTH I CAN TELL YOU I AM A BLESSED MAN.
THE BIG QUESTION IS, NOW THAT GOD HAS SO BLESSED ME FINANCIAL, WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SOW MY FINANCIAL SEEDS? IS IT IN AN HERBALIST SHRINE OR IN A BEER PARLOR? PLEASE THERE ARE MILLIONS OF US THAT WERE NOTHING BEFORE, THAT GOD HAS USED THIS MAN TO TRANSFORM US. PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

Shut up please.

Same 'Christians' who will chant "thou shall not judge" when you criticise a Minister of God for wrongdoing, are now the senior advocates of "Bin Laden is in hell fire". So brethren, how are u sure Bin Laden is in hell? Do you know if he gave his life to Jesus before he was killed? Or have u visited hell to confirm if he's there? Moral of the story, let's stop been hypocritical
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by denzel2009: 4:53pm On May 03, 2011
ufofi2003:

Thank God you didn't swallow Asepso.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by EarsWide(m): 4:57pm On May 03, 2011
@ufofi2003

Just because you happen to be financially successful does not mean Oyedepo is not stealing money to buy extravagant toys for himself - 4 plane is clearly an extravagance.  In any case financial success does not mean anything to God - remember what Jesus said about rich men and the kingdom of heaven - so get your priorities right.

Oyedepo is a liar and a fraud - he needs to be locked up along with 'fried hair' Oyaks and others.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 5:13pm On May 03, 2011
ufofi2003:

sigh, speechless. The mentality of his followers is disheartening. He has really enslaved the way they reason.

"God has used this man to transform us", I guess Jesus has gone on a vacation break since he does not seem to be needed anymore.

what a shame.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Onchedu(m): 11:12am On May 15, 2011
Won't we all stand alone before God to give acount of the life we lived on earth & answer each man for his choices & decisions?

It is more blessed to give than to receive. What I give is between me & God; to what use the receiver puts it is between that person and God. My responsibilty is lighter being the giver if U ask me. all I have to do is let go of that ''little'' in the right place. The pastor gets to see lots of littles & then let go in the right direction.
We will all give account of ourselves to God so looking to another man and what he does and/or doesn't do to decide what I will or won't do when the world is laid open to each and everyone of us to hear & know, is not applicable.
Let God be judge.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 1:48pm On May 17, 2011
Onchedu:

Won't we all stand alone before God to give acount of the life we lived on earth & answer each man for his choices & decisions?

It is more blessed to give than to receive. What I give is between me & God; to what use the receiver puts it is between that person and God. My responsibilty is lighter being the giver if U ask me. all I have to do is let go of that ''little'' in the right place. The pastor gets to see lots of littles & then let go in the right direction.
We will all give account of ourselves to God so looking to another man and what he does and/or doesn't do to decide what I will or won't do when the world is laid open to each and everyone of us to hear & know, is not applicable.
Let God be judge.

You can as well keep your mouth shut about our corrupt politicians that steal your taxes and then say "Let God be judge".
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Zikkyy(m): 2:57pm On May 17, 2011
ufofi2003:

NOW THAT GOD HAS SO BLESSED ME FINANCIAL, WHERE DO YOU WANT ME TO SOW MY FINANCIAL SEEDS? IS IT IN AN HERBALIST SHRINE OR IN A BEER PARLOR?

It just that you've been brainwashed smiley You've been sowing your financial seeds all this while. . . . . .

ufofi2003:

I PAY OTHER CHILDREN SCHOOL FEES WITHOUT ANY STRESS, I HAVE SET UP A LOT OF LESS PRIVILEGED PEOPLE THAT ARE DOING WELL TODAY

. . . . . .without knowing it smiley please do more of this.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Onchedu(m): 2:40pm On May 19, 2011
sagamite, U holy pass anybody? Why don't U focus on the politicians U elected & let God deal with the clergy He called. Abi U sef don turn judge? U no go stand before God give account of Ur life?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2011
Onchedu:

sagamite, U holy pass anybody? Why don't U focus on the politicians U elected & let God deal with the clergy He called. Abi U sef don turn judge? U no go stand before God give account of your life?

I will focus on both the politicians and your thieving pastors conmen.

Yes, I am a judge. A highly intelligent one entitled to conduct judgement.

Me and God be serious paddies. I no go stand before God on Judgement day. I will be sitting on his right helping with judgement. Especially that of thieving "Men of Con".
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by mabell: 10:02pm On May 19, 2011
Sagamite:

I will focus on both the politicians and your thieving pastors conmen.
Yes, I am a judge. A highly intelligent one entitled to conduct judgement.
Me and God be serious paddies. I no go stand before God on Judgement day. I will be sitting on his right helping with judgement. Especially that of thieving "Men of Con".

If your claim is true, then you won't go about doing what you are doing. God cannot and did not send you to do this
Ec 10:10 If the iron be blunt, and he do not whet the edge, then must he put to more strength: but wisdom is profitable to direct.
(KJV)

Mt 10:16 ¶ Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. {harmless: or, simple}
(KJV)
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 11:07pm On May 19, 2011
mabell:

If your claim is true, then you won't go about doing what you are doing. God cannot and did not send you to do this
Ec 10:10 If the iron be blunt, and he do not whet the edge, then must he put to more strength: but wisdom is profitable to direct.
(KJV)

Mt 10:16 ¶ Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. {harmless: or, simple}
(KJV)

That is not what God told me.

HE said: "Behold thou my homeboy, I send thee forth to bash moorons till they are humiliated. If you see wolves eat them, serpents run, doves catapult them. Your wisdom is above and superior to all." (AMR)

AMR = Alaba Market Reproduction.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by titooye: 2:59pm On May 27, 2011
Guys it is written, "Touch not mine anointed, " Daddy, please get some more!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 11:04pm On May 27, 2011
tito-oye:

Guys it is written, "Touch not mine anointed, " Daddy, please get some more!

Reetard!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by thameamead(f): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2011
The fake Pastor, the one with jerrycurls, Chris or whatever his crap name is was on the 5am BBC NEWS on Wednesday, he was asked if it as fair he was worth $10Million dollars while half of his congretion lived in abject poverty, his reply to that was they were poor due to spiritual poverty, does anyone know what that means? there was footage of people praying aggressively, i pity them they have bn brainwashed by a con man.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2011
thameamead:

The fake Pastor, the one with jerrycurls, Chris or whatever his crap name is was on the 5am BBC NEWS on Wednesday, he was asked if it as fair he was worth $10Million dollars while half of his congretion lived in abject poverty, his reply to that was they were poor due to spiritual poverty, does anyone know what that means? there was footage of people praying aggressively, i pity them they have bn brainwashed by a con man.

That is the kind of thing he needs to say to keep the ediots that have no logical brain to continue giving him their money.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by horseliver(m): 2:22pm On Sep 03, 2011
Na only God sabi who be Man of God or God of man. I no fit Shout. Congratulations to our Bishop , More Jets to ya elbow grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 2:25pm On Sep 03, 2011
horseliver:

Na only God sabi who be Man of God or God of man. I no fit Shout. Congratulations to our Bishop , More Jets to ya elbow grin grin grin grin

Having sense makes you sabi who even has the right to claim to be Man of God.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church / Tribute To A Late Brother/cousin / Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.