Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet (55041 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Enigma(m): 1:54pm On Apr 08, 2011
See another pastor's actions at this link

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-641905.0.html

Court Orders Pastor to Repay 68 Million Pounds to Bank!

A United Kingdom High Court in London has ordered the former CEO of Intercontinental Bank and pastor of the widely-known Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Erastus Akingbola, to forfeit nearly seventy-five million British pounds to the bank. . . .

Analysts say Mr. Akingbola's case reflects pervasive greed not only in Nigerian financial institutions, but often in her places of worship, where flamboyant pastors are perennially preaching messages of prosperity.  There is also persistent collusion between government and bank officials, one form of which involves governors and ministers transferring key accounts to specific banks with which they have worked out a profitable arrangement.  It remains to be seen if RCCG will issue a statement condemning Mr. Akingbola. . . .
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Chuks84(m): 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2011
nimma:

I still attend winners chapel and i will continue till Jesus comes. Only FOOLs doubt proofs. If you think he is fake, try starting urs lets see how many pple you can convince. I am too proud of my Bishop.  Ever since i came in contact with his ministry, my life has taken a turn for the better. If he were poor, you would still be the first to criticise. You want to blame him for the poor members who still ride okada? I am sure you blame God for not creating your fingers equal. As a christian, its all about asking God to open your spiritual eyes to understand his word because all answers to lifes questions is written there, and thats what Bishop teaches. Through his teachings, my eyes have been opened and i am doing very very well

I pity you, you have only shown that you are willing to be a fool for life. Please go an look up a picture of a gulfstream Jet, check out the interior, then go ti places like ajengunle or mile2 in lagos, ehta one of those face me i face yous, then you'll even feel like a bigger fool. Which kind of christian are you sef, God did not create all fingers equal? He might not have created all fingers equal but he created all men equal!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by buzugee(m): 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2011
this is how i know that church binees in nigeria is ho binees. so i am watching BBC about the wave of xtian revival sweeping africa. special emphasis on nigeria. the presenter is a black rasta born again christian (black british ). this guy (an investigative journalist) got so deep within the inner caucus of the church. this alarmed the big wigs. so what did they do. they called the guy aside (all on camera) and tried to push $3000 (in cash, american money not naira) into his hand (bribe) so that he will not expose them. the guy flat out refused the money. all of this was caught on camera and showed on bbc. this church was the biggest church in nigeria. it had like over 10,000 members. why will you feel the need to bribe an investigative reporter ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2011
tosinaded@:

Sagamite u dnt av to result to cheap insults cos i av a contrary opinion to urs!
It dsnt make sense. .
We stil fit meet 4 another thread now turn paddy!
Say 2 of us no gree 4 here no mean say any of us be f.o ol

No wahala!

Just know I have taken note of your name and I have absolutely no respect for your intellect and that is the basis I will use to deal with you from now on.

nimma:

I still attend winners chapel and i will continue till Jesus comes. Only FOOLs doubt proofs. If you think he is fake, try starting urs lets see how many pple you can convince. I am too proud of my Bishop.  Ever since i came in contact with his ministry, my life has taken a turn for the better. If he were poor, you would still be the first to criticise. You want to blame him for the poor members who still ride okada? I am sure you blame God for not creating your fingers equal. As a christian, its all about asking God to open your spiritual eyes to understand his word because all answers to lifes questions is written there, and thats what Bishop teaches. Through his teachings, my eyes have been opened and i am doing very very well

Mugu business is grrreat business! grin grin grin

Maga don pay, and is willing to continue paying!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by lionness(f): 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2011
[b]Been a complete Awori, I marveled the last time I was at Ilogbo in 2008, my parents village. All the thousands of hectares of the land there are all Oyedepo's, and entering winners, I was stunned and left breathless.
But the funny thing is, I have a neighbor who is living beside my former rented house in Lagos, who is one of the founding members of that church. He was a manager and got fired by Intercontinental bank, and most of his assets seized by the EFCC. His only daughter was in 200 level in Pastor Oyedepo's Covenant Uni. She had to drop out after it was glaring the folks cant meet up with the #220,000 fees as at then. All her fight, meeting with several high members of the church to remain in the institution proved abortive and she's now at home preparing for this coming JAMB all to enter a public institution.
But the most painful thing is that, she still defend this her special man of God which such a shocking passion and she would be on your neck if your not careful.
Anyways, I wish him the best, and I pray his members see Oyedepo as nothing as those who have commercialized Jesus and the church.
Now adays, its godly enough not to start a church, not when you see the high dividends and the ROI churches pull in. Even politicians are envious of pastor grin[/b]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by 190: 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2011
Sarahluv:

Noooo, ***runs away***. ***From afar*** -- That will ruin our professional relationship. Let's just make a difference in people's lives and share accruing benefits.

com'on we could split the dividends easily and share it in our bedroom

I would take it easy on u

I promise Ok smiley
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2011

she's now at home preparing for this coming JAMB all to enter a public institution.

is the girl supposed to retake jamb or get direct entry forms to transfer to another institution.

i guess it might not be allowed between public and private universities?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Na the reason why I like T.B Joshua be dis. The guy fit be fake but he's helped lots of indigent peeps.

How?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2011
phxc:

He told us this sometime ago, "We are also building our own private hanger that will house 5 planes, aren't you all glad at the doing of the Lord." We all shouted "YES SIR." After the service, we all went about telling anyone and everyone, "Our church  has 4 planes and we are building a hanger for 5, Praise be to the Lord."
This is sad
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by 190: 2:02pm On Apr 08, 2011
All pastors are FAKE esp the rich ones

if u wanna pratice christinity pratice it @ home
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by tosinaded(m): 2:03pm On Apr 08, 2011
Sagamite suite urself o, na u sabi. . . .
Its so easy posting s hi t behind a PC recklessly wivout pondering.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 2:07pm On Apr 08, 2011
tosinaded@:

Sagamite suite urself o, na u sabi. . . .
Its so easy posting s hi t behind a PC recklessly wivout pondering.

I will rather be accused of posting shyt when convincing mugus than have shyt for brains like you and taken for a mugu by a Man of Fraud!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by sledge406: 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2011
Tayo-UK:

http://www.wazobiareport.com/reports/Nigerian-man-goes-on-Dragons-Den,-wants-money-to-start-a-church
No need to waste time opening the link.

The bolded na DEATH! shocked cheesy grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Carlosein(m): 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2011
How can God ever be a part of this?

there's no justification for a ministry having 4 (FOUR!!!) jets. Now u need a hanger.
What next, a private airport undecided
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2011
There was a time during his hissy fit with us students at Covenant University that he blotted out "My wife and I has put in 235m into this school." That was 6 years ago. Wonder how much he's worth now.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by DerMeister: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2011
Maybe he think's he'll fly himself and his cronies to heaven,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2011
phxc:

There was a time during his hissy fit with us students at Covenant University that he blotted out "My wife and I has put in 235m into this school." That was 6 years ago. Wonder how much he's worth now.

what do you mean by hissy fit.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by tosinaded(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2011
Sum1 said God made every man equal. . .
so oyedepo's jet is the cause of poverty abi?
Wen did it become the work of a pastor to develop rural areas and feed people?

Use urself as an example. . . Everybody luvs to get good things, the more u get the more u spend. .
Most of here can feed a family 4 one month with the cost of our BB. .yet we wnt mind buying an ipad 2geda wiv the BB. . . . .
Av u eva tut of using dat money to feed the needy? NO. . . .

U re here criticising sum1 else,cos he has more money!
How many lives have u touched with the little dat u have?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 08, 2011
tpiah!:

what do you mean by hissy fit.

Check ya dictionary. lipsrsealed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2011
phxc:

Obviously he sees church money as his personal money.

And you can see here one of his Zombies backing him.

tosinaded@:

Use urself as an example. . . Everybody luvs to get good things, the more u get the more u spend. .
Most of here can feed a family 4 one month with the cost of our BB. .yet we wnt mind buying an ipad 2geda wiv the BB. . . . .

U re here criticising sum1 else,cos he has more money!
How many lives have u touched with the little dat u have?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by coolcore: 2:21pm On Apr 08, 2011
I am very sorry and pity you that says negative things about God's anointed God is no respected of person's . Congratulation more to come  God bless the ministry
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2011
phxc:

Check ya dictionary. lipsrsealed

well, with your attitude, cant say i blame him.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by ALADE4J2: 2:23pm On Apr 08, 2011
1) Jesus was not poor when on earth; He always moved in a convoy; He had a treasurer in Judas; He wore expensive cloth no wonder when  he died soldiers fought over His dress. Remember what He told some of His disciples who complained (like some of you are doing now) after seeing a woman pour a bottle of expensive oil on the feet of Jesus and use her hair to wipe it off?
2) Abraham the father of faith was a very rich man; he had servants, cattle etc and he was the first man to pay tithe
3) Isaac and Jacob were also very rich

Christianity does not depict poverty and suffering but rather prosperity as confirmed by the Bible when it says 'we are gods, '
So please stop complaining about anointed men of God so that you will not be cursed.

And please he never 'raised' money to buy anything or fund any project. The man is into a lot of businesses including oil and shipping

Remain blessed
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by johnjoel(m): 2:24pm On Apr 08, 2011
only GOD can judege
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by tosinaded(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2011
Lmao sagamite and his shallow way of thinking!
So cos i dnt buy ur idea, am a member of his church!
Lmao. . . . .

U say he sees church money as his money, whose money is it?
Ur money abi. . .
Or he shld put all the money together and burn it as an offering to God?
He is the leader of the church. . It is his money! Take it or leave it
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by JomoGbomo2(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2011
i tot they said "the road to heaven is narrow and full of difficulties". Apparently that road has be rehabilitated by some individuals. I only hope it still lead to heaven.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2011
coolcore:

I am very sorry and pity you that says negative things about God's anointed God is no respected of person's . Congratulation more to come  God bless the ministry

I pity you for the quality of brain you ended up with.

Nature can be cruel!

God's anointed my arse! Anini in church garment!

tosinaded@:

So cos i dnt buy your idea, am a member of his church!
Lmao. . . . .

your money abi. . .

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you were anymore dumb, they would need to water your brain and add fertilizer!

ALADE4J2:

1) Jesus was not poor when on earth; He always moved in a convoy; He had a treasurer in Judas; He wore expensive cloth no wonder when  he died soldiers fought over His dress. Remember what He told some of His disciples who complained (like some of you are doing now) after seeing a woman pour a bottle of expensive oil on the feet of Jesus and use her hair to wipe it off?
2) Abraham the father of faith was a very rich man; he had servants, cattle etc and he was the first man to pay tithe
3) Isaac and Jacob were also very rich

Christianity does not depict poverty and suffering but rather prosperity as confirmed by the Bible when it says 'we are gods, '
So please stop complaining about anointed men of God so that you will not be cursed.

And please he never 'raised' money to buy anything or fund any project. The man is into a lot of businesses including oil and shipping

Remain blessed

With your daft thinking, you are more than cursed!

His no1 business is the church. His customers are mugus like you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by ifele(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2011
Oyedepo ole ajininkan nie. On ji owo olorun oba re. Dekun eshe re.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by buzugee(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2011
tosinaded@:

So cos i dnt buy your idea, am a member of his church!
Lmao. . . . .

your money abi. . .
it is his money ? this kind of thinking is truly amazing  grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by buzugee(m): 2:32pm On Apr 08, 2011
Sagamite:

I pity you for the qualityu of brain you ended up with.

Nature can be cruel!

God's anointed my arse! Anini is church garment!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If you were anymore dumb, they would need to water your brain and add fertilizer!
grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 2:35pm On Apr 08, 2011
buzugee:

it is his money ? this kind of thinking is truly amazing  grin

No mind am.

Awon omugor oshi ti won ti shepe fun.

A daa'tor!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by nomoreface: 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2011
tosinaded@:

[b]U re here criticising sum1 else,cos he has more money![/b]How many lives have u touched with the little dat u have?

i ask u, what does your bishop do that he has so much money? does he farm? does he have a factory ? ,
tell me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) / Why Having A Phd Is A Waste – Bishop Oyedepo / ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.