Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,248 members, 7,957,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet - Religion (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet (55663 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Pukkah: 11:09am On Sep 05, 2011
horseliver:

Na only God sabi who be Man of God or God of man. I no fit Shout. Congratulations to our Bishop , More Jets to ya elbow grin grin grin grin

Since according to you, it is only God (and not man) that knows a man of God or God of man, on what basis then did you go ahead to congratulate the Bishop and wish him more jets? Since you do not know if he's a man of God or not, you should have left it to God (who knows) to congratulate him and wish him well.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by thameamead(f): 10:21am On Sep 07, 2011
Church business is BOOOOOOOOOMING everywhere i go, I attended a baby dedication last week sunday in Tottenham at a street called Lawrence Street and i was shocked because that street had 9 different pentecostal churches, i could not resist not counting how many churches on one street alone, i saw lots of Range Rovers and i was told most of the fake pastors owned the cars. The Pastor of the church i attended, his sermon was a big scam, he said he could see lots of illegal immigrants and God had told him some were going to get their indefinate to remain stay but only if they continued to worship him, he was speaking in tougues, at the end of the sermon, he advised them (my step-sister included) to give to God, inshort he wanted money, lots of people went to the altar to empty the contents of their wallets in a big bowl, it was 419 in the hse of God, i opened my eyes and saw some people praying and crying, maybe they were hoping the Home Secretary was going to write to them, am 900% sure most of them have not even applied for the overstayer, some people are reallly draft.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dare2think: 11:16am On Sep 07, 2011
^^^^^^^^^

One of the key elements in the art of deceit is to capitalise on a person's insecurities.

It's a technique that works all the time.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 12:37pm On Sep 07, 2011
thameamead:

Church business is BOOOOOOOOOMING everywhere i go, I attended a baby dedication last week sunday in Tottenham at a street called Lawrence Street and i was shocked because that street had 9 different pentecostal churches, i could not resist not counting how many churches on one street alone, i saw lots of Range Rovers and i was told most of the fake pastors owned the cars. The Pastor of the church i attended, his sermon was a big scam, he said he could see lots of illegal immigrants and God had told him some were going to get their indefinate to remain stay but only if they continued to worship him, he was speaking in tougues, at the end of the sermon, he advised them (my step-sister included) to give to God, inshort he wanted money, lots of people went to the altar to empty the contents of their wallets in a big bowl, it was 419 in the hse of God, i opened my eyes and saw some people praying and crying, maybe they were hoping the Home Secretary was going to write to them, am 900% sure most of them have not even applied for the overstayer, some people are reallly draft.

Mugu Exploitation Factories. grin grin grin

Kai, I need to start my own church o. Who no like awoof! grin grin grin

Proper mugus!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Pukkah: 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2011
thameamead:

The format of this type of fraud and deception has been with mankind for a long time and it's not about to disappear. There will always be the smart, the dull and the gullible.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 8:07pm On Sep 07, 2011
Pukkah:

There will always be the smart, the dull and the gullible.

Abi o!

Majority of those who go to churches where pastors ride private jet and live in luxury while they are waiting for salvation are the latter 2.

God will never allow me be that steeeeeeeeewpid!

Foools!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by harakiri(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2011
Pathetic! ! !
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by dorox(m): 2:20am On Sep 08, 2011
dare2think:

^^^^^^^^^

One of the key elements in the art of deceit is to capitalise on a person's insecurities.

It's a technique that works all the time.
Sagamite:

Mugu Exploitation Factories. grin grin grin

Kai, I need to start my own church o. Who no like awoof! grin grin grin

Proper mugus!
I would hate to think that you are as wicked and as callous as those MOGs
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2011
dorox:

I would hate to think that you are can be as wicked and as callous as those MOGs

They are not MOGs. They are MOCs (Men of Con)!

If mugu wan pay and mugu no go listen to advise because im dey find salvation, why not. grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by thameamead(f): 12:51pm On Oct 22, 2011
Sagamite:

They are not MOGs. They are MOCs (Men of Con)!

If mugu wan pay and mugu no go listen to advise because im dey find salvation, why not. grin grin grin grin

"Unreported World" this Friday on Channel 4 at 7.30pm are investigating/repoting how religion is a big business in Nigeria, they report on how Pastors are promising the dream of escaping poverty, they report how Pastors have turned their churches into BIG corporations, I saw the preview it was cringing they interviewed a pastor who drove a hummer, the reporter (Seyi Rhodes) asked the fake Pastor while he owned a hummer which was expensive the fake Pastor replied Jesus was not poor, hmmm
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 22, 2011
And yet we are to keep quiet as Christians and let others be misled by these so called MOG.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2011
thameamead:

"Unreported World" this Friday on Channel 4 at 7.30pm are investigating/repoting how religion is a big business in Nigeria, they report on how Pastors are promising the dream of escaping poverty, they report how Pastors have turned their churches into BIG corporations, I saw the preview it was cringing they interviewed a pastor who drove a hummer, the reporter (Seyi Rhodes) asked the fake Pastor while he owned a hummer which was expensive the fake Pastor replied Jesus was not poor, hmmm

Is it this Friday!

I have checked there website repeatedly and could not find the schedule.

It will be interesting to see the criminals defrauding our nation's fooooooooooooooooooools!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by thameamead(f): 9:41am On Oct 28, 2011
Sagamite:

Is it this Friday!

It will be interesting to see the criminals defrauding our nation's fooooooooooooooooooools!

Its on today at 7.30pm (Unreported World) after Channel 4 News, if u miss it, u can watch it on 4OD
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2011
Sagamite:

Is it this Friday!

gotta watch this.

I just wish Nigerians will open their eyes and see for once that this is a big time FRAUD !!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by thameamead(f): 10:10am On Oct 28, 2011
frosbel:

gotta watch this.

I just wish Nigerians will open their eyes and see for one that this is a big time FRAUD !!

@frosbel, saw a preview of it, it was funny, the Pastor told the Reporter Jesus had an accountant, hmmmm
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Pukkah: 10:21am On Oct 28, 2011
frosbel:

gotta watch this.

I just wish Nigerians will open their eyes and see for one that this is a big time FRAUD !!

It is unfortunate but there will always be people who figuratively walk with their eyes closed.  It is this set of sleep-walkers that serves as the cannon fodder for thieving but smart pastors and their ilk.  Say it from now till eternity and the ranks of those gullible and unthinking people will never get depleted.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 10:36am On Oct 28, 2011
thameamead:

@frosbel, saw a preview of it, it was funny, the Pastor told the Reporter Jesus had an accountant, hmmmm

Someone needs to whooze him a slap.

Pukkah:

It is unfortunate but there will always be people who figuratively walk with their eyes closed.  It is this set of sleep-walkers that serves as the cannon fodder for thieving but smart pastors and their ilk.  Say it from now till eternity and the ranks of those gullible and unthinking people will never get depleted.

Majority of Nigerians are mooooorons!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by denzel2009: 6:39pm On Oct 28, 2011
Can you people just leave these Pastors alone. If someone decides to give them their hard earned money, it's no business of anybody. Some people pay all their life savings to the bookies and nobody cares that bookmakers are fleecing them.

At least, people sow their seeds with faith knowing and believing that the Almighty will reward them. If the pastors decides to buy Jets or Aeroplanes with the offerings, leave them with God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2011
denzel2009:

Can you people just leave these Pastors alone. If someone decides to give them their hard earned money, it's no business of anybody. Some people pay all their life savings to the bookies and nobody cares that bookmakers are fleecing them.

At least, people sow their seeds with faith knowing and believing that the Almighty will reward them. If the pastors decides to buy Jets or Aeroplanes with the offerings, leave them with God.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-RU9NF7qqJQU/TdGTNSyZPKI/AAAAAAAAIz8/mewNbmDq590/s320/dees+sheeple.jpg[/img][/img]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2011
frosbel:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-RU9NF7qqJQU/TdGTNSyZPKI/AAAAAAAAIz8/mewNbmDq590/s320/dees+sheeple.jpg[/img][/img]

Thank you!

I am watching our mugus NOW going in trance and waiting for conmen to remove the "demons" from them.

Kai!

Fooooooooooooools! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2011
KAI!

My people are moooooooooooorons o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Awon ODE! grin

KAI! grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2011
Abeg if you dey UK, turn to Channel 4!

Make una see why I am unrelenting in calling people FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2011
Pastor in yellow HUMMER!

AHH!

God is good!

Church business, best in Nigeria.

Maga must pay! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 7:37pm On Oct 28, 2011
The woman that the pastor "removed the demon" from her turned out to be the receptionist of the pastors office.

Fraud!

Fooling cretins! grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2011
The cretinous conman calling himself man of God, Dr Fireman, claims to have raised several people from being dead.

Mugus will give their money to this fooooooool?  undecided

Here is the cretin:

http://www.facebook.com/signfireman

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2011
AHHHHHHHHH!

Nigerians are stewpid!

No be small!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by ada24: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2011
God is a game - LMAO

Nigerian pastors will kill me
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by denzel2009: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2011
Lmao. . . fireman
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2011
Nigerians are ccccrrrrrretins! AHHHH!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by ada24: 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2011
praise the money - sorry my bad the lord grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2011
Oyakhilome's thugs drag and beat people that want to investigate his church.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2011
If anybody that goes to a pentecostal church (not Anglican, Catholic, Methodist or Baptist) watches this and still wants to go to these churches, then they need their heads examine by the finest brain surgeons and psychiatrists in the world.

People are pure FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLS!

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) / Footballer Who Survived Colombian Plane Tragedy Was Reading His Bible / Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.