Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet (55088 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by seedord247(m): 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2011
@190. . . . .

can i be your treasurer
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2011
PMSOLUTION:

I learnt that people were calling you names for buying a jet for the ministry, never mind them and remeber what i told you when i saw the vision for the jet; I said "I SAW WINGS".

Ah! VIIIIIIIIIIISION!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ROFLMAO!

Mugu congregation!

Awon ode buruku! Utter cretins! grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Elsafema: 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2011
i think you these ppl shl keep quite can you pray for sick to recorver can you pray for barren woman to get baby if you can not keep short let the man that can do imposible job receive imporsible reward
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 1:12pm On Apr 08, 2011
Elsafema:

i think you these ppl shl keep quite can you pray for sick to recorver can you pray for barren woman to get baby if you can not keep short let the man that can do imposible job receive imporsible reward

See example of the reetards! grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by seedord247(m): 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2011
Elsafema:

i think you these ppl  shl keep quite can you pray for sick to recorver can you pray for barren woman to get baby if you can not keep  short let the man that can do imposible job receive imporsible reward

and how many of your family has this man save from barreness, Blindness, deaf??
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by tosinaded(m): 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2011
Wen d man build university and church, una no complain o!
Em buy jet, una dey cry 4 here. . .

The man is a CEO! Handles so many things. . .

One advice, desist 4rm judging anybody esp wen he claims man of God. . .
U dnt know if he is or not. . What happens if he is real? DOOM 4 u
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by 190: 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2011
seedord247:

@190. . . . .

can i be your treasurer

HELL NO

Im keeping my money by myself and in my house

I have dug a well good pit at my backyard to save all the money

I THINK THE NAME OF MY CHURCH WOULD BE
[size=28pt]
NAIRALAND REDEEMED CANNANLAND CHURCH INCORPORATED PLC[/size]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2011
Elsafema:

i think you these ppl  shl keep quite can you pray for sick to recorver can you pray for barren woman to get baby if you can not keep  short let the man that can do imposible job receive imporsible reward

When you feel a man is above mistakes and errors, then you move a step closer to making him your God. B reasonable if you can. Have religious institutions helped in developing Nigeria? Missionaries came, built schools that were affordable. POLITICIAN _ MONEY _ ELECTORAL PROMISE
PASTOR _ MONEY _ SPIRITUAL BLESSINGS
MASSES _ MONEY _  ?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sarahluv(f): 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2011
@190,

Can I be your senior "Pastress". I am very good at flying in jets. Thanks. I'm sure I can preach once in a while too.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by seedord247(m): 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2011
190 pls . . . . . . . I have master in stealing and Corruption at Babaginda Obasanjo university abacha road abuja.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Cupidkc(m): 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2011
Nt all dos dt cal me fada fada knws me. EVEN D DEVIL GOES TO CHURCH,SO B CAREFUL PPL. Al hs doin is  
Creatin wealth wt ppls sweat. Sori 4 u,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by TayoUK(m): 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2011
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2011
tosinaded@:

Utter reetarded trash talk!

Church and university are for communal use!

Luxury private jet, sorry jets, are for personal use and unnecessary!

A whole British PM got into a budget airline yesterday to go on holiday. He is CEO of 59m people with more work and safety concerns, yet does not have a private jet.

The Pope that is CEO of over 500m believers does not have a private jet, talkless of 4, you fooooooooooooooooooool!

He is there to serve God, not to enjoy life.

Man of God my arse! Fcking Man of Fraud.

Dumbos like you will suffer on Earth, whilst your Pastor will enjoy and then go to Hell! I am sure God will throw you into Hell as well, out of anger, for being too dumb. A failed product he made.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Elsafema: 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2011
@seedoor
if you receve blaidness today i belive this man will open your eyes
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by 190: 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2011
@Sarahluv & seedord247

NOOO

I would run and supersee my church myself

I havent even bought my 1st JET and see people already clamouring to share the money with me

Please i need nairalanders to attend my church so i can raise this money in no time  cool cool

cheers xx
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by tosinaded(m): 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2011
Many of the agrieved posts av seen here are just baseless. . .
Why u hating and angry for wetin no concern u? Sum1 said the worshipers there are paupers, cretins bla bla bla. . .

Can a congregation of paupers build a univesity, or the biggest church in the world? Can it buy a jet?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Chuks84(m): 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2011
I have a lot of word on the tip of my tongue but most of them would constitute blasphemy, I'm a christian thru and thru, but i'm beginning to hate this institution called the church, they have been totally bastardized, it's no more a place of worship, but a business centre, a sound investment which always yields bountiful profits. No amount of charity this man involves himself with can explain this madness. I read somewhere that its meant to be used for mission work, mission work ko! the money spent on that winged monstrosity would feed refugees in various countries. I didn't want to say this, but I blame his members, I blame the blind followers who choose to donate their hard earned money in service of this man's extravagance. 4 jets for Christ's sake!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2011
tosinaded@:

Do you know the monopoly he runs within Canaanland? ENTRPRENUER, does he publish accounts?
So any Tom, Dick and Adamu that claims ti be a man of God should be given respect?

Luke 9:51-55 NLT

As the time drew near for him to ascend to heaven, Jesus resolutely set out for Jerusalem. He sent messengers ahead to a Samaritan village to prepare for his arrival. But the people of the village did not welcome Jesus because he was on his way to Jerusalem. When James and John saw this, they said to Jesus, "Lord, should we call down fire from heaven to burn them up?" But Jesus turned and rebuked them.

The Master himself never led by fear nor coercion. If people didn't agree with Him, He never threatened them.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by nomoreface: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2011
The big news is that this one is for 'ministry's African Mission'
Probably the other three will be for Europe, Asian and North American Mission,' so there are still 3 or even 4 (one for Nigerian Mission)  to complete the 'Wings'!!

God will arise one day and sort all these problems in the church out!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by teskyg: 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2011
man of gos dey hammer oh, omo,see flexing with the people tithe, he is a winner , market women,welders,drivers,tomatoes sellers,10% of your income is needed to purchase an airport, keep paying your tithe, we will buy more jets,built more  schools, the more yo pay,the more i will be rewarded with a private jet
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by tosinaded(m): 1:32pm On Apr 08, 2011
Why u hating and angry for wetin no concern u? Sum1 said the worshipers there are paupers, cretins bla bla bla. . .

Can a congregation of paupers build a univesity, or the biggest church in the world? Can it buy a jet?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by REALTRUTH1: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2011
Just yesterday in another thread,,,,I stated that I do not have regards for 99.99% of Nigerian pastors,,,as far as I know,,Any concept or idea that has consistently failed to deliver in its promises should be jettisoned! When a so called pastor has consistently failed to replicate who christ is whay should people continue to believe in such a pastor??
 The pope do not have a single jet and has over a billion people worshipping in catholic church where he presides. The catholic church has more money than cananland,,catholic church would rather build free community health centres in their various parishes than wasting money for pride and pleasure.
Warren Buffet one of the richest man in the world does not have a private jet but it would surprise you that one of his company builds airplane.
The truth is that,,these re the real signs of end time and judgement would definitely start from the church,,,,4 jets not even 1,,,,sad very sad,,,,
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by 190: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2011
[size=18pt]This is what i call proper PAY AS YOU GO!! grin grin[/size]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by nimma(f): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2011
I still attend winners chapel and i will continue till Jesus comes. Only FOOLs doubt proofs. If you think he is fake, try starting urs lets see how many pple you can convince. I am too proud of my Bishop.  Ever since i came in contact with his ministry, my life has taken a turn for the better. If he were poor, you would still be the first to criticise. You want to blame him for the poor members who still ride okada? I am sure you blame God for not creating ur fingers equal. As a christian, its all about asking God to open ur spiritual eyes to understand his word because all answers to lifes questions is written there, and thats what Bishop teaches. Through his teachings, my eyes have been opened and i am doing very very well
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sarahluv(f): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2011
@190,

Just make me senior "Pastress", and I will do a door to door campaign for all Nairalanders to come to "our" church. As per sharing of things, don't worry, I am only a little greedy.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by 190: 1:43pm On Apr 08, 2011
Sarahluv:

@190,

Just make me senior "Pastress", and I will do a door to door campaign for all Nairalanders to come to "our" church. As per sharing of things, don't worry, I am only a little greedy.

would u serve as my bed mistress as well

if u are up for it,

Im giving you this Job immediately cool cool
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by nomoreface: 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2011
nimma:

I still attend winners chapel and i will continue till Jesus comes. Only FOOLs doubt proofs. If you think he is fake, try starting urs lets see how many pple you can convince. I am too proud of my Bishop.  Ever since i came in contact with his ministry, my life has taken a turn for the better. If he were poor, you would still be the first to criticise. You want to blame him for the poor members who still ride okada? I am sure you blame God for not creating your fingers equal. As a christian, its all about asking God to open your spiritual eyes to understand his word because all answers to lifes questions is written there, and thats what Bishop teaches. Through his teachings, my eyes have been opened and i am doing very very well

tosinaded@:

It's because of brainwashed mindless people like these that these things thrive in the church today! What business is he into to be able to afford 4 private jets? what are his inventions?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2011
He told us this sometime ago, "We are also building our own private hanger that will house 5 planes, aren't you all glad at the doing of the Lord." We all shouted "YES SIR." After the service, we all went about telling anyone and everyone, "Our church  has 4 planes and we are building a hanger for 5, Praise be to the Lord."
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sarahluv(f): 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2011
Noooo, ***runs away***. ***From afar*** -- That will ruin our professional relationship. Let's just make a difference in people's lives and share accruing benefits.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by semid4lyfe(m): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2011
Na wa o!

Seriously anyone who defends Oyedepo on this needs to have his brain checked.

Na the reason why I like T.B Joshua be dis. The guy fit be fake but he's helped lots of indigent peeps.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by tosinaded(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2011
Sagamite u dnt av to result to cheap insults cos i av a contrary opinion to urs!
It dsnt make sense. .
We stil fit meet 4 another thread now turn paddy!
Say 2 of us no gree 4 here no mean say any of us be f.o ol
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by nomoreface: 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2011
nimma:

I still attend winners chapel and i will continue till Jesus comes. Only FOOLs doubt proofs. If you think he is fake, try starting urs lets see how many pple you can convince. I am too proud of my Bishop.  Ever since i came in contact with his ministry, my life has taken a turn for the better. If he were poor, you would still be the first to criticise. You want to blame him for the poor members who still ride okada? I am sure you blame God for not creating your fingers equal. As a christian, its all about asking God to open your spiritual eyes to understand his word because all answers to lifes questions is written there, and thats what Bishop teaches. Through his teachings, my eyes have been opened and i am doing very very well

Do u read your Bible? so before your "Bishop's" teaching, u were blind? in what ways are u "doing very very well"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church / Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Apostle Johnson Suleman Celebrates His Birthday In Washington D.C (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.