Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet - Religion (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet (55039 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Exclusive Pictures Of Bishop David Oyedepo In His 4.2 Billion Naira Private Jet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2011
Fireman - criminal

Oyakhilome - criminal

Oyedepo - criminal

Joshua - criminal

Ashimolowo - criminal

Adeboye - criminal

Okotie - criminal

Anybody that goes to these people's churches - CRETIN!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2011
With this channel 4 documentary I rest my case.

So all those who were abusing and attacking me in other articles, what do you think now.

Christ Embassy is the Worst, security guards aka thugs beating up people  

What !!!

Where are the Christ Embassy members to defend this fraud called Pastor Chris  undecided

No doubt God's judgement will catch up with them !

But then again, the people are greedy looking for Lamborghinis and Bentleys  grin grin grin grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 8:16pm On Oct 28, 2011
frosbel:

But then again, the people are greedy looking for Lamborghinis and Bentleys  grin grin grin grin

They will remain suffering and smiling.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2011
This song represents all that these wolving thieves stands for.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzLpyZomPDM?version=3&hl=en[/flash]
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by denzel2009: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2011
Sagamite and Frosbel, the 2 both of you enter your shoes and follow me to the festival of life tonight. cheesy

Seriously, it's a sad story. I only go to Church like twice a year, please both of you don't discourage me further. I have a discerning spirit though, no Pastor can cajole me to part with what I didn't plan to give before hand.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2011
^^

Abeg oo, I am not discouraging anyone  grin

As Christians we have three important tools in these last days :

1. Bible

Always weigh everything in the light of God's word. There is no new revelation , if it aint in the bible it is not true, period.

Meditate on the bible not books , cds and all sorts. The words that Jesus speaks to you from the bible are spirit and truth.

2. Knees

To pray to and praise our beloved GOD day and night. This creates in us a humuility that removes all love for vain things that last only for a moment.

Pray without ceasing and ask for more discernment .

3. Our lips

To pray without ceasing and interceed for the lost.

Preach the gospel not the prosperity gospel but the gospel of repentance and salvation and self-denial.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2011
denzel2009:

Sagamite and Frosbel, the 2 both of you enter your shoes and follow me to the festival of life tonight.  cheesy

Seriously, it's a sad story. I only go to Church like twice a year, please both of you don't discourage me further. I have a discerning spirit though, no Pastor can cajole me to part with what I didn't plan to give before hand.

Go to Catholic!

Go to Anglican!

Go to Baptist!

Go to Methodist if you need or want to go to church. Don't go to this shine-shine, POOOOOOOOWER, SALVATION, DELIVERANCE, PROSPERITY, FIRE, YEPARIPA etc churches. They are frauds!

Don't give your money to them. Give it to real churches.

Even if you go to these criminal churches and you want to give money to God, do not give at the service. When you are going home, pass by one of those 4 REAL churches and offer the donation. It would be spent on Godly/humane things by these REAL churches. Not the luxury cars, private jets, exortic holidays, mansions and THUGS the cirminal pastors spend it on.

Go to their church if you wish but DO NOT give them a dime.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by denzel2009: 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2011
Sagamite:

Go to Catholic!

Go to Anglican!

Go to Baptist!

Go to Methodist if you need or want to go to church. Don't go to this shine-shine, POOOOOOOOWER, SALVATION, DELIVERANCE, PROSPERITY, FIRE, YEPARIPA etc churches. They are frauds!

Even if you go to these criminal churches and you want to give money to God, do not give at the service. When you are going home, pass by one of those 4 REAL churches and offer the donation. It would be spent on Godly/humane things by these REAL churches. Not the luxury cars, private jets, exortic holidays, mansions and THUGS the cirminal pastors spend it on.

Ok Sir  and Pastor Frosbel too grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2011
Sagamite:

Go to Catholic!

Go to Anglican!

The rest , one can consider.

But the Catholic and Anglican churches are the kings pins of money laundering , arms dealing , false doctrines, etc. I can show you ample evidence.

This all started from the catholic church.

"The Catholic church, once all her assets have been put together, is the most formidable stockbroker in the world. The Wall Street Journal said that the Vatican's financial deals in the U.S. alone were so big that very often it sold or bought gold in lots of a million or more dollars at one time.

The Vatican's treasure of solid gold has been estimated by the United Nations World Magazine to amount to several billion dollars. A large bulk of this is stored in gold ingots with the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank, while banks in England and Switzerland hold the rest. But this is just a small portion of the wealth of the Vatican, which in the U.S. alone, is greater than that of the five wealthiest giant corporations of the country. When to that is added all the real estate, property, stocks and shares abroad, then the staggering accumulation of the wealth of the Catholic church becomes so formidable as to defy any rational assessment".

The Catholic church is the biggest financial power, wealth accumulator and property owner in existence. She is a greater possessor of material riches than any other single institution, corporation, bank, giant trust, government or state of the whole globe. The pope, as the visible ruler of this immense amassment of wealth, is consequently the richest individual of the twentieth century. No one can realistically assess how much he is worth in terms of billions of dollars."

Now tell me , what is a church doing with all this money when it's members in Asia and Africa are almost  eating dust  

sickening !!

This link http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/church-of-england-sells-pound20m-stake-in-arms-company-under-new-policy-622155.html is just one of a few that confirm the Anglican church had a stake in companies that manufactured arms and ammunition.

Arms !!  To kill people you may ask. yep.

For me Jesus is found near to my heart, in the group of genuine believers and a number of small churches scatterted all over. We do not need to go looking for Jesus in all these mega , political places of worship.

There are still many baptist churches standing though a few have been compromised.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 9:03pm On Oct 28, 2011
frosbel:

The rest , one can consider.

But the Catholic and Anglican churches are the kings pins of money laundering , arms dealing , false doctrines, etc. I can show you ample evidence.

This all started from the catholic church.

"The Catholic church, once all her assets have been put together, is the most formidable stockbroker in the world. The Wall Street Journal said that the Vatican's financial deals in the U.S. alone were so big that very often it sold or bought gold in lots of a million or more dollars at one time.

The Vatican's treasure of solid gold has been estimated by the United Nations World Magazine to amount to several billion dollars. A large bulk of this is stored in gold ingots with the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank, while banks in England and Switzerland hold the rest. But this is just a small portion of the wealth of the Vatican, which in the U.S. alone, is greater than that of the five wealthiest giant corporations of the country. When to that is added all the real estate, property, stocks and shares abroad, then the staggering accumulation of the wealth of the Catholic church becomes so formidable as to defy any rational assessment".

The Catholic church is the biggest financial power, wealth accumulator and property owner in existence. She is a greater possessor of material riches than any other single institution, corporation, bank, giant trust, government or state of the whole globe. The pope, as the visible ruler of this immense amassment of wealth, is consequently the richest individual of the twentieth century. No one can realistically assess how much he is worth in terms of billions of dollars."

Now tell me , what is a church doing with all this money when it's members in Asia and Africa are almost  eating dust  

sickening !!

This link http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/church-of-england-sells-pound20m-stake-in-arms-company-under-new-policy-622155.html is just one of a few that confirm the Anglican church had a stake in companies that manufactured arms and ammunition.

Arms !!  To kill people you may ask. yep.

For me Jesus is found near to my heart, in the group of genuine believer and a number of churches. We do not need to go looking for Jesus in all these mega , political places of worship.

There are still many baptist churches standing though a few have been compromised.

To be frank, I don't see how having wealth or shares in a company equates to money laundering , arms dealing , false doctrines.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2011
^^

In which case I immediately accuse you of double standards.

Catholics number about 1 billion world wide and the majority are poor.

Tell me if you think this is right
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2011
frosbel:

^^

In which case I immediately accuse you of double standards.

Catholics number about 1 billion world wide and the majority are poor.

Tell me if you think this is right

Do you see the leaders using it to live a high, opulent and ostentatious life?

What is the double standard?

You didn't think of that before throwing accusation?

If I start now, dem go say Sagamite don start again.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by thameamead(f): 12:49pm On Oct 29, 2011
Pastor Fireman is laughiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing all the way to the bank while his congregation will never be able to buy a Volkswawen let alone a Bentley or a Lamgbogini. Those women singing " Our daddy we love you in Jesus Name" when Pastor Fireman arrived for the Prosperity Programme needs their head examined, he's a very clever man with lots of advice of how to get as nuch money as possible from his congregation so that he can buy more cars, he's living like a playboy footballer with a yellow Range Rover, yellow Hummer and a yellow jeep.

He reminds me of the contestants on The Apprentice who love to big themselves up, he told the reporter he has his 1st business at 12 and 5 business the the age of 17. His congregation werer rushing to throw their hard-earned money at his feet because they are fools.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 12:52pm On Oct 29, 2011
thameamead:

Pastor Fireman is laughiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing all the way to the bank while his congregation will never be able to buy a Volkswawen let alone a Bentley or a Lamgbogini. Those women singing " Our daddy we love you in Jesus Name" when Pastor Fireman arrived for the Prosperity Programme needs their head examined,

No need to waste scarce public on such activities, I can tell you what the head problem is:

Lack of brain nutrients and brain exercise due to poverty limiting balanced diet and poor education respectively.

Those women are dumb to the bones unfortunately.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by thameamead(f): 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2011
Sagamite:

No need to waste scarce public on such activities, I can tell you what the head problem is:

Lack of brain nutrients and brain exercise due to poverty limiting balanced diet and poor education respectively.

Those women are dumb to the bones unfortunately.

@ Sagamite, there is a topic about him "Nigerian Millonaire Preachers- Documentary" on this forum.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Sagamite(m): 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2011
thameamead:

@ Sagamite, there is a topic about him "Nigerian Millonaire Preachers- Documentary" on this forum.

I didn't know. Thanks!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by betty009(f): 6:24pm On Mar 07, 2012
I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by PastorKun(m): 6:28pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^
These yahoo yahoo boys no dey tire. grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Goshen360(m): 2:37am On Mar 08, 2012
@ Pastor Kun,

If I should send you all this yahoo bois spam msgs to my email, you go fear o. I just look out for familiar names and see if sometimes friends email goes to my spam folder. I already master their trick, emails, languages. The worst of it all, they are not even creative. Yeye bois. Them 4get say for people like us (U and I and the likes), godliness with contentment is a great gain. Make dem keep on trying.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Nobody: 7:56am On Mar 08, 2012
betty009:

I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)

very unintelligent scam. foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by KOLLYDAP: 5:31pm On May 17, 2012
Its unfortunate that we saw only "take" and not the "give" the MOG had done and which is still doing.No sense to remember charity the ministry is doing all over the nation. May God forgive you guys who would not face ur life and ask God to soothe ur nerves but backfiring with ur shaw shaw mouth.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by austinilobi: 4:52pm On Jun 24, 2012
winners is the one church where your financial muscle is the least important factor in your relationship with the commission.
Nobody hustles you for any kind of financial support for'projects'of any kind.
You give out of your own volition.once it is offering,envelop is distributed for the benefit of those who might not have packaged theirs,from home. And there is no double offering as you are expected to include your tithe,if any in the same'envelop.

This is unlike most worship homes where there collection for all manners of issues. Winners beleieves that the commission was fully launched the very moment God called his servant;thats why there is never any form of launchin or beging within it.
Your giving is between you and God.

Until i joined the commisiion, i used to reckon it was a trading post for papa and even wrote an article mentooning his plane purchase. It is available @ nigeriavillagesqure.com under my name as author.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by austinilobi: 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2012
Sagamite:

Go to Catholic!

Go to Anglican!

Go to Baptist!

it is always better to carry out a bit of investigation before arriving @ a conclusion.this church is at the top when where the gospel of salvation and repentance is concerned. No service is complete in winners without a call to repentance and salvation in christ.

As for where to leave yu offering, i think papa has always said it that,it is considered wisdom to know where thy seed is sown and where it is sown is never far from your harvest.so if you sow in winners and dont reap,look for some place. It is even biblical: deut 12:13-14.

Know your spiritual altar to activate your destiny, so you dont end up destroying yours in your ignorance.
in my conclusion, i leave with 1thess 5:20-21. which admonished us to proof all things and dispise not prophesying. Read it up!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by olupace: 4:50am On Oct 15, 2012
We, with a burning desire to witness a prosperous Nigeria, have decided, to take a stand now, until our simple demands are met. Our demands are as follows:
www.causes.com/causes/797363-solution-to-nigeria-s-problems
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by youi: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2012
this man must be extremely rich. i dont think this is congregation money. abi is it ?[quote][/quote]
I want 2 believe he has other ways of making money.
more over he preaches mostly on prosperity so he has 2 leave by example.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Deesquared: 6:41am On Mar 31, 2013
I believe that all of us here that are commenting have differnt churches that we attend and we are children of God. If the Bible says that the earth is the Lords' and the fullness thereof. That means everything inheaven and on earth belongs to God our Father. And as children, we always have inheritance in our Father. So now ask urself, what is four jets compared to the riches of our Father. Our Father is very fair and non- partial, jst commit yourself to His things, work twice as hard as Bishop does and you will receive double of what he has from God. Its not juju, its kingdom principles. Glory to God!!!
Now let me ask you a question, when Bishop sacrificed his life to follow God at all cost and he started small, where were you? Now that God is blessing him multiple measures, you have showed up to criticise. Just leave him for God if you can't appreciate the work of God in his life. God bless you!!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by Deesquared: 7:08am On Mar 31, 2013
Sagamite: Fireman - criminal

Oyakhilome - criminal

Oyedepo - criminal

Joshua - criminal

Ashimolowo - criminal

Adeboye - criminal

Okotie - criminal

Anybody that goes to these people's churches - CRETIN!

Sagamite, the very day God would arrest you with all these persecutions, it wouldn't be so different a case form that of Saul on his way to Damascus. I pray the Holy Spirit will minister to our hearts and may God have mercy on us all, amen
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Acquires Yet Another N4.5b Private Jet by hibay: 8:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
Job vacancy @ NPN industries
For the post of sales and marketing manager with a salary of 100,000
Send your c.v to hr.neolifemgr@gmail.com or call 07032977771

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada At His Mother's 80th Birthday Party (Photos) / Why Having A Phd Is A Waste – Bishop Oyedepo / ''Why We Transferred Father Mbaka'' — Catholic Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.