Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,939 members, 7,848,784 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter (2597 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by SoPaid: 10:53am On Feb 15, 2021
Gracious

Women are constantly perceived to be full of surprises. This assertion has been proven many times by women, or young ladies who went out of their ways, to woo their crush all by themselves without shame as it used to be n times past.

Ladies this days are no longer the shame faced kind of fellow we used to know them for. When it comes to shooting their shots, ladies have taken it upon themselves to do that without fear or what people may say.
A very young and attractive girl with Twitter handle as @gracious have taken it upon herself to shoot her shot at the dorobucci boss, Mr. Don Jazzy in the early hours of February 14, which was the Valentine day. Gracious took her Pen and paper to own down her feelings for Don jazzy asking him to be her Val.

It's clear that some people may decide to go extra miles in an attempt to gain more attention and more followers on social media, but Gracious' action seems to be very deliberate and specific as she poured her heart in a very short note she left on social media which has sparked a lot of reactions and comments.
In the letter, she said that people always ask me why I love you, so I decided to write it all down so they can read and understand. I love your sense of humor, this is the very first thing I love about you. You have the way of putting tensed people at ease with a simple joke. I love your look, you are so fine, I love your generous soul, even though you haven't given me anything before. I hope it's not too late to ask you to be my valentine? So we can fly away, away away." She ended the latter by signing her name on it.

Don Jazzy who is considered by many Nigerians as an over grown bachelor has been getting a lot of attention from single and pretty ladies lately.
The reason for this show of likeness for the don by many ladies across Nigeria and beyond could be because his relationship status has always been hidden from the public for reasons best known to him.

Don Jazzy is known for crushing on an American super star, Rihanna for years, information from our source said that e may be very single at this time. Gracious could be lucky enough to have her crush like her back as he is perceived to be single at the moment. http://www.tiznaija.com/2021/02/please-don-jazzy-be-my-man-young-lady.html

Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by ForexSignal(f): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2021
Hmmmm well i can't blame her only if she know her worth cry
Take some dose of that M&B Paracetamol i know you need it grin

5 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 15, 2021
Don jazzy bla bla bla. See her tiny waist and agbalumo breast.

11 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by Kriss216: 10:57am On Feb 15, 2021
Don't know why I have this natural love for slim girls. Slim girls are the only reason I still have little hope for Nigerian girls.

Their Bedmatics skills are out of this world! They can elongate a man's lifespan...

God bless all slim girls! Y'all have special place in Heaven.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2021
She's shooting her shot, good luck with that.

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by pansophist(m): 11:06am On Feb 15, 2021
Fly away with his money lol grin

7 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by PissfulProtester: 11:09am On Feb 15, 2021
"Yours hoodlum"

Chai! This generation is finished..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 15, 2021
I miss my OG 'mosdii'
Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by uchman(m): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2021
She fine, Don Jazzy may go for her
Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by Kirkman: 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2021
PissfulProtester:
"Yours hoodlum"

Chai! This generation is finished..

Just imagine..

Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by columbus007(m): 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2021
See as she be,like chicken.
Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by inegbedion30210: 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2021
:"Yours hoodlum" Chai! This generation is finished.. Just imagine..
Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by Komu1048(m): 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
SoPaid:

Gracious

Women are constantly perceived to be full of surprises. This assertion has been proven many times by women, or young ladies who went out of their ways, to woo their crush all by themselves without shame as it used to be n times past.

Ladies this days are no longer the shame faced kind of fellow we used to know them for. When it comes to shooting their shots, ladies have taken it upon themselves to do that without fear or what people may say.
A very young and attractive girl with Twitter handle as @gracious have taken it upon herself to shoot her shot at the dorobucci boss, Mr. Don Jazzy in the early hours of February 14, which was the Valentine day. Gracious took her Pen and paper to own down her feelings for Don jazzy asking him to be her Val.

It's clear that some people may decide to go extra miles in an attempt to gain more attention and more followers on social media, but Gracious' action seems to be very deliberate and specific as she poured her heart in a very short note she left on social media which has sparked a lot of reactions and comments.
In the letter, she said that people always ask me why I love you, so I decided to write it all down so they can read and understand. I love your sense of humor, this is the very first thing I love about you. You have the way of putting tensed people at ease with a simple joke. I love your look, you are so fine, I love your generous soul, even though you haven't given me anything before. I hope it's not too late to ask you to be my valentine? So we can fly away, away away." She ended the latter by signing her name on it.

Don Jazzy who is considered by many Nigerians as an over grown bachelor has been getting a lot of attention from single and pretty ladies lately.
The reason for this show of likeness for the don by many ladies across Nigeria and beyond could be because his relationship status has always been hidden from the public for reasons best known to him.

Don Jazzy is known for crushing on an American super star, Rihanna for years, information from our source said that e may be very single at this time. Gracious could be lucky enough to have her crush like her back as he is perceived to be single at the moment. http://www.tiznaija.com/2021/02/please-don-jazzy-be-my-man-young-lady.html

Many mummy water, now pumping out. Her waist is her power, that tiny thing is their power. Her aim is to ..... now u know

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by gforce5: 2:04pm On Feb 15, 2021
If he was some unknown bloke from the streets, would she be writing this long epistle. This bird can't be more than 21. Power of money & fame. cheesy(
pansophist:
Fly away with his money lol grin

3 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by Reex12(m): 2:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
this life no balance

donjazzy is crushing on rihanna but rihanna no look e side bcus of class.instead she went for a black rapper.if Rihanna can jilt Don despite his rant on SM or do you think she doesn't know? but yet she wont care cus his not on her LEVEL.

and this hoodlum(according to her) is crushing on him with absolute no value to offer him aside fine face and pussy. So what makes you think donjazzy gives a Bleep bout your crush.Hasnt he seen enough bitches both and abroad enough to Bleep? and yet you think your the cream of the top these entitled bitchs need to wake DA fvck up.

so what makes you think he'll settle for less

this why I like kizzdaniels attitude,he's handsome and rich but won't settle for less despite all the crushes thrown at him

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by Hugomexis(m): 2:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
money hungry hoe
Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by espn(m): 2:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hugomexis:
money hungry hoe
I tell u...
Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by Draslo(m): 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
Nawa.o. Wahala for who no get money
Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by DONFRANSKID(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
Two things that's she want money and fame
Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by Gadafii: 3:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
girls no dey fear abeg, this one that should be reading her books, is here disgracing her family, no be only hoodlum, na tout

''...i like your generous soul, even tho u have not given me anything'' hungry entitled entity, we already know where u are heading, but road no dey that side grin

osamz,please come and give this geh side tackle

4 Likes

Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by paulolee(m): 4:32pm On Feb 15, 2021
I think she need those her drugs more better than getting married to don jazzi..
don jazzi gat cash n sooo many beautiful girls to choose from very easily whenever he is ready, nothing bad as she shoot her shot shaa
Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by dollytino4real(f): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
dat means u don't even know who u are dying for? because Don likes dem plus plus dis one u are minus minus
Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by 400billionman: 8:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
This girl should be around 18 to 22 years old.

It's interesting when you are nearing 40, yet 20, 23, 25 year old ladies appreciate you and claim to be your girlfriends.
Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by 400billionman: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
Gadafii:
girls no dey fear abeg, this one that should be reading her books, is here disgracing her family, no be only hoodlum, na tout

''...i like your generous soul, even tho u have not given me anything'' hungry entitled entity, we already know where u are heading, but road no dey that side grin

osamz,please come and give this geh side tackle

grin
Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by pansophist(m): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2021
gforce5:
If he was some unknown bloke from the streets, would she be writing this long epistle. This bird can't be more than 21. Power of money & fame. cheesy(

And if you check her social media, hundreds, if not thousands of men are on queue, effectively banished into the friend zone. Those one's even though reachable to her are permanently invincible. grin

And if Don Jazzy becomes broke and irrelevant tomorrow, her brain will rewrite history and got her questioning herself if she really fell in love with such a loser? As in, was I charmed? Hot babe like me go for fat don jazzy grin

Women eh,

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by BlessedNuel: 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2021
All for the gram

Some ladies no dey fear seff....as she lekpa so...she wan dey chop big kukumba undecided
Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by clint16(m): 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
Liability
Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by ojiamu: 11:39pm On Feb 15, 2021
Just see what lack of parental control has turn this one to.
Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
She is even finer than the rihanna that jazzy is crushing on but it smells like scam
Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by Ilekokonit: 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
I know Don Jazzy has too much sense than to marry this waist bead wearing Ogbanje.

All she has to offer him is sex from an overused body and misery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by Queenslander(f): 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
I think don jazzy will reply her,. smiley.. let's watch and see though!!
Re: Don Jazzy Be My Man Please, Young Lady Begs The Mavi Boss Through An Open Letter by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 16, 2021
Eyah

Am I the only one that finds artists and politicians appalling??

Every Mallam with him kettle sha

The love letter sef con look like wetin nursery 2 pikin no fit write.

Kai
I'm not impressed.

Don't quote me oo please,I'm not feeling fine.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Is Disrespecting Me / The Great Nigerian Woman: Hmm / Does It Really Matter To Males?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.