Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) (140353 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Breakingfamous: 12:13am On Nov 29, 2019
It's not often that one hears stories or sees a lady try to force a guy to have sex with her.

When a lady begs a man to be intimate with her or forces a man, it is seen by some as weird.

A young lady has got people amazed online after she was seen begging a man to be intimate with her. But the man refused to yield to her sexual urge.

She later resorted to force.

Another handsome Nigerian man, Uche shared his bitter experience with his ex girlfriend who raped him. He recounts:

"When my ex overdosed on crack and passed out naked on my bed while she was begging me to sleep with her, when she woke up she threatened to jump off a 3 story building if I didn’t take her back, the next week she met me at a mutuals house and attacked me with 3 of her friends

Then she tracked down the new girl I was dating at the time and attacked her with a knife, stalked me till I stopped sleeping at my house. And then at a mutual friends party she slipped drugs into my drink and raped me.

Guy all this was in Ebonyi and she attended the same church as both of us, you probably know her."

What do you think of such incidents?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Absnthe__/status/1199757353580716038

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/11/video-lady-seen-begging-man-for-sex.html?m=1

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Thatssobeyonce(f): 12:13am On Nov 29, 2019
Mtschew

Anyway #FTC #FP for the 5th time

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by chiommy123(f): 2:01am On Nov 29, 2019
That guy smiling like that was forced?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 29, 2019
ladies re the most wicked beings on earth, Talking from experience, Don't be surprised that she will zip up if she's lucky to reach orgasm before the guy released, She will zip up totally and will nearly slap the guy if he touched her that moment, even when the guy never cum and you will start to wonder if she was the one begging the guy at first, Very selfish set of people .

461 Likes 26 Shares

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Nukilia: 2:14am On Nov 29, 2019
Krest @ Work grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Lush100(m): 3:23am On Nov 29, 2019
The guy finds it's no longer funny.
man thinking: Like I'm I being set up?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 3:52am On Nov 29, 2019
shocked

For the married,

It is a very bad thing to let your spouse beg you this much to have sex.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by IMASTEX: 4:38am On Nov 29, 2019
She wants to count scores

Hope for men with quick release & weak attention, Click Here for lasting natural help.

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 29, 2019
mrgoodd:
ladies re the most wicked beings on earth, Talking from experience, Don't be surprised that she will zip up if she's lucky to reach organism before the guy released, She will zip up totally and will nearly slap the guy if he touched her that moment, even when the guy never cum and you will start to wonder if she was the one begging the guy at first, Very selfish set of people .
i don’t see any problem here. If I cum before a lady, I’m done!!! Won’t kill myself trying to make her cum.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by balaclava: 4:43am On Nov 29, 2019
With the way lady finally carried the guy into the bedroom and the way the guy was smiling, they will end up knacking.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Pat081: 5:19am On Nov 29, 2019
Breakingfamous:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/11/video-when-lady-wants-it-badly.html?m=1
Op dot u think this film by you and your friends bcoz how do you know that the Lady want to force the guy to have sex with her and can you tell me the 3rd person with the phone taking the pictures

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by mumumugu(m): 5:30am On Nov 29, 2019
some girls will still blame the guy for not being sensitive to her feeling

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by femi4: 5:36am On Nov 29, 2019
chiommy123:
That guy smiling like that was forced?
Not a big deal.....ladies apply force these days like their life dependent on it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by ExAngel007(f): 6:07am On Nov 29, 2019
I don't even know what to say

but this is purely rape

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by ehbellsho(m): 6:11am On Nov 29, 2019
hmmmm, end time ladies.
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Khd95(m): 7:11am On Nov 29, 2019
Its either she's on heat period sincerely or she wan spread diseases

Local man,kindly decline until u are sure she's not about the latter

Peace

8 Likes

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 29, 2019
She is ovulating, but why?, i dont think its funny to make this look funny, this is serious

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by fiercehillz(m): 7:24am On Nov 29, 2019
grin

This is very common...but babes just stereotype guys as the only ones with konjified behaviours...its an experience that will shock you to the bone especially if u never expected it from her (a very pretty friend)..nothing beats d face of a konjified babe when she finally reaches cloud 9 wink

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by chudyprince: 7:29am On Nov 29, 2019
The guy has weak erection, it happens to most men in their life time... It's natural sha

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by chudyprince: 7:32am On Nov 29, 2019
ExAngel007:
I don't even know what to say

but this is purely rape
it's not rape lest it's injurious

2 Likes

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by cRobo: 7:38am On Nov 29, 2019
I'm still waiting for the lady that will rape me

tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Lush100(m): 7:40am On Nov 29, 2019
guy, go and marry na

cRobo:

tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Damscodammy1(m): 7:44am On Nov 29, 2019
cRobo:

tongue
grin
cRobo:

tongue
U sure say u go c?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Maxcollins042(m): 7:55am On Nov 29, 2019
Out of the blues, she got the strength to lift a full-bodied man, courtesy of conji.

Conji can make someone do unimaginable things. I can still remember vividly how Maureen damned all social conditioning, consequences and dropped it on me like a bomb of her canal desires that she wants to satisfy through me. On a fine, sunny morning, while I was chatting with her trying to know her better and see if she is relationship worthy, she took the conversation to an awkward turn.

Maureen: I want to ask you for something. Promise me that you will do it.

Me: I will do it as long as it is within my capacity.

Maureen: Ok. I want sex.

The fact that I didn't get raped by her was because of how meticulous I dealt with her.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Olukoso1: 7:57am On Nov 29, 2019
Ok
Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Rilley(m): 7:59am On Nov 29, 2019
This may be a skit, I don't believe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 29, 2019
mrgoodd:
ladies re the most wicked beings on earth, Talking from experience, Don't be surprised that she will zip up if she's lucky to reach organism before the guy released, She will zip up totally and will nearly slap the guy if he touched her that moment, even when the guy never cum and you will start to wonder if she was the one begging the guy at first, Very selfish set of people .
Soo selfish

1 Like

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:15am On Nov 29, 2019
A comedy skit.

7 Likes

Re: When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 29, 2019
Pat081:
Op dot u think this film by you and your friends bcoz how do you know that the Lady want to force the guy to have sex with her and can you tell me the 3rd person with the phone taking the pictures
It's like you never know this site? It belongs to one of the super mods called snake man. Forget that format. All their posts are always nonsense including others they own and it will soon make front page. With his over 200 topics on this particular website just look at it ,over 98% of them has made fp with many useless topics. All the format is for Google AdSense not because of the meaningful posts. Just forget that site bro. It's called hustling cheesy

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls / 15 Whatsapp Status That Will Make Your Ex CRY / How To Identify Lesbian Ladies In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.