Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,949 members, 7,845,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day (5701 Views)

I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating / Ghana: Main Chick Beats Side Chick With Her Wig After She Caught Her At The Mall / Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Khd95(m): 8:22pm On Feb 15, 2021
She caught her lover cheating on valentines days, she killed her self days later, did she commit suicide in the future cos valentines is just a day old na, how could she have killed her self dad later.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by extol1(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
Mokason288:
grin
I hope I made sense
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Tomilola360: 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2021
Eba don tire am na why
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by columbus007(m): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2021
Ok
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Insidenaija: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
Lalasticlala, Myndd44, Dominique
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
No matter how much I love a man, the moment I notice him dotting on another, that love will only fade away but it won't make me harm myself. For what now?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
Kobicove:
What an idiot!
correct mumu now that she dead wetin she gain
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by 360degreess(m): 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2021
SmellySperm:

it's still your constitutional right to blaim him...ride ongrin
.. It's also your constitutional rights to be senseless.

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 5:17am On Feb 16, 2021
360degreess:
.. It's also your constitutional rights to be senseless.
Nairaland psychiatric patient spotted

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Insidenaija: 6:07am On Feb 16, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala, Myndd44, Dominique
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by stupidmod3: 9:30am On Feb 16, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
She did well.
like u would?
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:16am On Feb 16, 2021
stupidmod3:
like u would?
Say who born the man?
Them never born the man wey go make me kill myself.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by stupidmod3: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Say who born the man?
Them never born the man wey go make me kill myself.
but u okay with her killing her self
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:13am On Feb 16, 2021
stupidmod3:
but u okay with her killing her self
It was her personal decision. She didn't die of hunger, wasn't killed by bandits or herdsmen, it wasn't a stray bullet neither was she washed away by flood. She didn't die during childbirth or from any kind of sickness. She wasn't used for rituals neither was she killed by a jealiuse lover. She didn't die in a motor accident of fire accident.she didn't die protecting her parents or any of her family members.
She died, no not died, but she killed herself because she found a man with another woman. It's her decision and I respect it. She did what she thought was best for her.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Liposure: 11:18am On Feb 16, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
It was her personal decision. She didn't die of hunger, wasn't killed by bandits or herdsmen, it wasn't a stray bullet neither was she washed away by flood. She didn't die during childbirth or from any kind of sickness. She wasn't used for rituals neither was she killed by a jealiuse lover. She didn't die in a motor accident of fire accident.she didn't die protecting her parents or any of her family members.
She died, no not died, but she killed herself because she found a man with another woman. It's her decision and I respect it. She did what she thought was best for her.
foolish girl
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:19am On Feb 16, 2021
Liposure:
foolish girl
Thanks sweetie
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by stupidmod3: 11:21am On Feb 16, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
wow u just listed so many ways to die in lagos cry cry
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:26am On Feb 16, 2021
stupidmod3:
wow u just listed so many ways to die in lagos cry cry
Yes o. There's a so many ways to die. But the best is one one decides they are ready and willing to give up all the good things of life and close their chapter just because of a lover who contributes nothing but pain to ones life. She could have ended the relationship right way. But she choose to end her life..
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 16, 2021
I don't have RIP to waste.

But,for humanity sake RI,,,,,,

Battery low
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by stupidmod3: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Yes o. There's a so many ways to die. But the best is one one decides they are ready and willing to give up all the good things of life and close their chapter just because of a lover who contributes nothing but pain to ones life. She could have ended the relationship right way. But she choose to end her life..
u know some times d hear doesn't give room for d brain to think, and she proberly been watching too much bollywood, dem dey commit suicide like crazy lipsrsealed

ps i pm u, hope u cool
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
stupidmod3:
u know some times d hear doesn't give room for d brain to think, and she proberly been watching too much bollywood, dem dey commit suicide like crazy lipsrsealed

ps i pm u, hope u cool
I have no sympathy to spare for that kind of death when there are alot of people being killed against their will everyday.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Kapilta(m): 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
Valentine and death be like 5 and 6.
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by stupidmod3: 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I have no sympathy to spare for that kind of death when there are alot of people being killed against their will everyday.
i feel ya, I totally do

1 Like

Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Insidenaija: 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
Lalasticlala, Myndd44, Dominique
Re: Lady Commits Suicide After She Caught Her Boyfriend Cheating On Valentine’s Day by Insidenaija: 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala, Myndd44, Dominique

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Hardly Has Time For Me / Have You Snatched Someone's Guy/babe Before ? / My Girlfriend Has Virtually No Br**st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.