Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

I Thought He Was God Sent, Now I Want To End The Realtionship. Am I Justified. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought He Was God Sent, Now I Want To End The Realtionship. Am I Justified. (1417 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did / Beautiful Igbo Babes Are God Sent To Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Thought He Was God Sent, Now I Want To End The Realtionship. Am I Justified. by swintec: 5:24am On Apr 08, 2011
Do you want to end your relationship? Tell us about it before you do.  What is your lover doing that makes you feel it is time to quit and move on. We can give you some advice.

If you have already ended your relationship, this thread is not for you. If you  want to go back  to the just ended relationship you may hang on.

If you are presently enjoying your relationship, pls give us your recipe.

If you want to see the reasons some people have given for ending their relationships, follow this link.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-44351.0.html
Re: I Thought He Was God Sent, Now I Want To End The Realtionship. Am I Justified. by BABE3: 5:31am On Apr 08, 2011
hmmm, Association of People Getting Ready To End Their Relationships (APGRER)  cheesy

***I'm out*** Don't need to thank me for the acronym! wink
Re: I Thought He Was God Sent, Now I Want To End The Realtionship. Am I Justified. by swintec: 5:38am On Apr 08, 2011
BABE!:

hmmm, Association of People Getting Ready To End Their Relationships (APGRER)  cheesy

***I'm out*** Don't need to thank me for the acronym! wink

I don't agree with you.  It could rather be a Frantic Effort To Save Relationships, (FETSR)
Re: I Thought He Was God Sent, Now I Want To End The Realtionship. Am I Justified. by BABE3: 5:46am On Apr 08, 2011
^^Nope! Mo disagree!

APGRER! Power!
APGRER! Power!
A--P--G--R--E--R! Power to the people! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Anyways, Start your meeting! smiley
Re: I Thought He Was God Sent, Now I Want To End The Realtionship. Am I Justified. by 190: 9:03am On Apr 08, 2011
[size=18pt]I SWEAR THIS GURL IS MAD CRAZZZZY!!

APGA!! grin grin

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!
[/size]
Re: I Thought He Was God Sent, Now I Want To End The Realtionship. Am I Justified. by SexyDuby(f): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2011
HE WANNA DIS-VIRGIN ME SAYS IM SEX STARVING HIM cry cry cry cry
Re: I Thought He Was God Sent, Now I Want To End The Realtionship. Am I Justified. by cantell(m): 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2011
SexyDuby:

HE WANNA DIS-VIRGIN ME SAYS IM SEX STARVING HIM cry cry cry cry
So? Do it or quit already.
You can't have it both ways.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know The Right One? / wha? / Is It Better To self-service Or To Have Affair?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.