Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

U.s.a Student Visa Made Easy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.s.a Student Visa Made Easy (576 Views)

Customs Intercepts Ammunition Imported From U.S.A / State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. / It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U.s.a Student Visa Made Easy by addsyno200: 5:57am On Apr 08, 2011
here is an opportunity to secure a 5years visa to study in any university of your choice in united state of America,there are over 1 millions university awaiting your application as both graduate and undergraduate to get admitted and secure your admission letter, I 20,CHECK OUT THESE SCHOOL, university of west,California,Fresno state university California,Indiana state university,Oklahoma city university many among others,all you are,copy of your passport,secondary school transcript,bank statement,secondary school result, i can assist you to secure yours, 07035572462 do not border about there expensive tuition fee$29,000 on your arrival to USA you have options to secure a low tuition fee of about just $2,500 multiple entry visa direct pass to enter CANADA

You can easily reach me on 07035572462
on face book,fagbolagun adeniran busayo
You can do it on your own all you need is just a guide line on how to secure your,all admissions closes by july

(1) (Reply)

Inec Suspends Declaration Of Results In Bayelsa ! / UK Nigerian Comedy Awards / Super Eagles’ Olubayo Dies In Car Crash •a Month To Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.