Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,561 members, 7,770,446 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:46 AM

It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account (19766 Views)

Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant / We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun / Lekki Robbery: 2,123 Policemen Were Securing Jonathan – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Ournaija: 8:51am On Mar 18, 2015
We do not need to look too far to know those who are heating up the polity. The politicians has done more damage to this country while pretending to offer favour or protect the masses. Gov. Fashola is one of the few politicians I have respect for, but his recent utterances for his party is making me rethink if his intentions are genuine. His statements on this were not backed with facts, he must has been fed with lies. He transmitted same lies without verification.

As usual on that fateful day, I came down from one of the tall buildings on Marina to go visit one of the bukar joint in the hood tha I have been patronizing for years and was greeted with security men. I asked one of the passersbyers what is going on? Shey don wan carry money from CBN ni, I asked. No ooo, na Oga Jona dey town, he dey inside NSE, she replied. Na when him come town? I queried further. Dem say he sneak enter the place. Well that na im problem, I left the place to get my stomach filled by the next street.

From Union Bank border of Marina, we have 3 military personnel with 2 policemen controlling the traffic. From First bank end to Kakawa House we have 5 military personnel and from CBN to Tinubu Square we have about 6 military men. These men were courteous unlike our usual security men. There approach was very civil. I went round these places because, some street were blocked and you have no choice than to go round. And I must visit my favorite joint whether Jona like am or not. In all both visible and invisible security men for Jonathan were not up to 50. From my count policemen were not up to 10, the rest were military guys.

I wonder where this figure 2,123 came from shocked shocked shocked . Could it mean that civilians and admirers were counted as security operatives. We do not need to lie to gain sympathy or support of our people. This shows that PDP media team is very weak. I expect them to have countered the claim with pictorial evidence.

183 Likes 29 Shares

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by viczing(m): 8:57am On Mar 18, 2015
Ournaija:
We do not need to look too far to know those who are heating up the polity. The politicians has done more damage to this country while pretending to offer favour or protect the masses. Gov. Fashola is one of the few politicians I have respect for, but his recent utterances for his party is making me rethink if his intentions are genuine. His statements on this were not backed with facts, he must has been fed with lies. He transmitted same lies without verification.

As usual on that fateful day, I came down from one of the tall buildings on Marina to go visit one of the bukar joint in the hood tha I have been patronizing for years and was greeted with security men. I asked one of the passersbyers what is going on? Shey don wan carry money from CBN ni, I asked. No ooo, na Oga Jona dey town, he dey inside NSE, she replied. Na when him come town? I queried further. Dem say he sneak enter the place. Well that na im problem, I left the place to get my stomach filled by the next street.

From Union Bank border of Marina, we have 3 military personnel with 2 policemen controlling the traffic. From First bank end to Kakawa House we have 5 military personnel and from CBN to Tinubu Square we have about 6 military men. These men were courteous unlike our usual security men. There approach was very civil. I went round these places because, some street were blocked and you have no choice than to go round. And I must visit my favorite joint whether Jona like am or not. In all both visible and invisible security men for Jonathan were not up to 50. From my count policemen were not up to 10, the rest were military guys.

I wonder where this figure 2,123 came from shocked shocked shocked . Could it mean that civilians and admirers were counted as security operatives. We do not need to lie to gain sympathy or support of our people. This shows that PDP media team is very weak. I expect them to have countered the claim with pictorial evidence.

For you to be a janjanweed you must have degree in lying

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by ozoigbondu: 8:57am On Mar 18, 2015
APC functions and operates with lies.OP thank you very much for coming out to tell us the truth.I was wondering how uncle joe will take over 2130 police officers when i know he rolls with soldiers.How many police officers are there in lagos state for GEJ to draft 2130 to himself alone
#Fasholajoker

151 Likes 14 Shares

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by aljharem(m): 8:59am On Mar 18, 2015
@op you should know that Nigerians are very stu.pid and gullible set of people.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by PresidentAde(m): 9:00am On Mar 18, 2015
********************************* ..... ...Education is KEY...
. U mean u single handedly counted the presidents security detail & u arrived @ a total Number of 50 ?? ??
.Op are U okay ?? ........Oya kom & tell us how many SSS,,, ARMY,,, AIRFORCE,,, Civil Defence ,,, NSA ,,, U counted....
'
'
You should be arrested & shot in the left hand index finger for writing a damaging & false story abt Gej.......
'
'
' You should also be flogged for believing ur own story !

51 Likes

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Ournaija: 9:10am On Mar 18, 2015
Segeggs:

You must be daft @OP

Do you know what they call route checking? It means security operatives will be stationed at major routes the president will take and also the ones close to them.

You seeing a few police men at broadstreet doesn't mean those were all GEJ came with.

The first time he came to lagos 2weeks ago, I saw soldiers with AK47 guns at ogba just driving around slowly checking the neighbourhood, and ogba wasn't even part of his route but close to the airport where he would board one of his 11 presidential jets.

Uncle am not daft.

I drove through this routes you mentioned and I could not see your ghost Policemen. We all live in Lagos, I wonder how you will station 2,123 policemen and Lagosians wouldnt know. Hate has blinded you my guy.

Soldiers moving round town is a norm please get that. So OP MESA moves round with toy guns?

175 Likes 17 Shares

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by ozoigbondu: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2015
If joking oga fash joke can make it front page this rebuttal can.Finally it has reached front page.APC are liars they can only scream change with nothing to show for it.

Behold the agents of change from L-R Tinubu Joking FashOle Lair mohammed and Pa buhari

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by hedonistic: 9:12am On Mar 18, 2015
Segeggs:

You must be daft @OP

Do you know what they call route checking? It means security operatives will be stationed at major routes the president will take and also the ones close to them.

You seeing a few police men at broadstreet doesn't mean those were all GEJ came with.

The first time he came to lagos 2weeks ago, I saw soldiers with AK47 guns at ogba just driving around slowly checking the neighbourhood, and ogba wasn't even part of his route but close to the airport where he would board one of his 11 presidential jets.

You are a million times 'dafter' than the OP, and that is a fact. You mentioned that you saw soldiers driving around somewhere, which confirms the OP's assertion that soldiers and NOT policemen are mainly responsible for the peripheral security of the president. How come more than 2,000 policemen were now suddenly drafted to do "route checking" work for the president? Were the policemen protecting the foolish Fashola and other APC politicians in Lagos also withdrawn from them and reassigned to the president? You people are incredibly stupid.

139 Likes 13 Shares

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by ozoigbondu: 9:14am On Mar 18, 2015
Segeggs:

You must be daft @OP

Route checking swallowed over 2130 police officers when uncle joe is protected by the millitary.This lie has gravitional force ur stupidity stinks to the high heavens.........#Fasholajoker

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 18, 2015
@OP who believed the Fashola joke? How can over 2000 Policemen guard Jonathan in Lagos? Is Lagos under crises is there security breakdown? How many policemen are even in Lagos State that Jonathan will draft 2000 to himself? The allegation by Fashola is not only laughable but it is a huge joke

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by braine(m): 9:16am On Mar 18, 2015
So you expect more than 2000 police to sorround him at once? Op, are you this retarrded?

Sometime ago when the president was coming to Lagos from an activity at Redeem Camp in the midnight, all Area Commanders were notified and told to act on security. I know this as a fact as one of the Area Commanders is an uncle to a friend who told me even tho no one knew Jonathan was coming to Lagos at such time.. Now tell me; what was expected of the Commanders to do? To sit in their offices and watch Tv? They codedly deployed men to guard the routes leading to VI!! And this happened in the midnight and not even the day o. Now, tell me how many Police men would guard the president along the route lets say from Berger down to the Island, op, tell me.

Now imagine opportunistic robbers having this information, ehn, op, reason well.

11 Likes

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 18, 2015
[quote author=Ournaija post=31736169][/quote]when they say 2312 police men where stationed for GEJ's protection, do you expect to find everyone of them on the road? Some will be in their various offices monitoring the CCTV cameras close to his routes( while othe CCTV gets ignored), some will be performing stop and search in far away badagry, yes far away badagry, cos I once witnessed such, Some will be hovering in the air in choppers etc.

Did you go round the whole of lagos to know that they weren't cops watching the president's a55?

6 Likes

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by sosanova: 9:18am On Mar 18, 2015
#FasholaTheJoker
grin grin grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Ournaija: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2015
braine:
So you expect more than 2000 police to sorround him at once? Op, are you this retarrded?

Bros please come up with figures of Policemen stationed around town that add up to 2,123. If you have nothing sensible to contribute, pleas shut up.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2015
The Presidency has a Joint Team of Security personnel that protect the President where ever he goes. This Team arrive any location before the President arrive. Do not listen to Fashola and his lies. Fashola is too emotional to be a leader. Money can not buy leadership acumen.

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Lataability(m): 9:23am On Mar 18, 2015
viczing:

For you to be a janjanweed you must have degree in lying

you are nothing but a useless blood the fool and a senseless eedoit with no brain of reasoning, how many police officers are there in Lagos? Some of us here are becoming so silly all in the name of APC and PDP.. After all this, weather APC or PDP win, u will stand to get nothing. How can u believe in this cheap propaganda all b/c u are supporting one party or the order. Later someone will open mouth to say this person is corrupt while u have failed to face the fact all in the name of useless Nigeria politics.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 18, 2015
Ournaija:

Uncle am not daft.

I drove through this routes you mentioned and I could not see your ghost Policemen. We all live in Lagos, I wonder how you will station 2,123 policemen and Lagosians wouldnt know. Hate has blinded you my guy.

Soldiers moving round town is a norm please get that. So OP MESA moves round with toy guns?
soldiers moving around town with heavy guns is a norm when there's no war?

What do you think causes the traffic jam in lagos? Is it not the police and their stop and search?

6 Likes

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Ahmeduana(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2015
aljharem:
@op you should know that Nigerians are very stu.pid and gullible set of people.

EXCLUDING ME, MAYBE YOU ARE REFERRING TO apc ZOMBIES.

29 Likes 9 Shares

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by viczing(m): 9:26am On Mar 18, 2015
Lataability:

you are nothing but a useless blood the fool and a senseless eedoit with no brain of reasoning, how many police officers are there in Lagos? Some of us here are becoming so silly all in the name of APC and PDP.. After all this, weather APC or PDP win, u will stand to get nothing. How can u believe in this cheap propaganda all b/c u are supporting one party or the order. Later someone will open mouth to say this person is corrupt while u have failed to face the fact all in the name of useless Nigeria politics.

Bla bla bla bla

Now calm down

What your point nigga?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 18, 2015
Ournaija:

Bros please come up with figures of Policemen stationed around town that add up to 2,123. If you have nothing sensible to contribute, pleas shut up.
fashola that is more inclined to information has given you figures, the onus is on you to counter his claims with pictures and not some eye witness account.

Post the pictures of the 10 police men you counted or keep quiet.

Meanwhile, direct your questions to fashola as to how he got the figures.
#note. You can't know more than him cos you just happened to count "10" olopa while eating at a buka.

5 Likes

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by francizy(m): 9:27am On Mar 18, 2015
I don't expect an atom of truth from APC desperados. The only truth that comes out from their mouth/lips are the following:

Good morning
Inakwa na
Eka'aro
Ututu oma

Not that there couldn't be some signs of deciet in the above listed oh, so you still do have to be mindful of these greetings.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Ournaija: 9:28am On Mar 18, 2015
Segeggs:

What do you think causes the traffic jam in lagos? Is it not the police and their stop and search?

We have accepted it and made it a norm. Almost all the states have joint force team with guns patrolling the states. These are one of the many things we should ask to stop.

5 Likes

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by braine(m): 9:29am On Mar 18, 2015
Ournaija:

Did you go round to count them? Do/can you have access to details of the police deployment? Why are you fighting a Federal Government fight when you don't even know how the system works?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Ournaija: 9:30am On Mar 18, 2015
Segeggs:
fashola that is more inclined to information has given you figures, the onus is on you to counter his claims with pictures and not some eye witness account.

Post the pictures of the 10 police men you counted or keep quiet.

Meanwhile, direct your questions to fashola as to how he got the figures.
#note. You can't know more than him cos you just happened to count "10" olopa while eating at a buka.

Why defend him when you dont have the figures. Are you a robot?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by maestroferddi: 9:31am On Mar 18, 2015
All Nigerians of goodwill should be circumspect with this party called APC.

They would drag this country into chaos with their blind quest for power and vaulting ambition to do just anything to meet that end.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by francizy(m): 9:31am On Mar 18, 2015
Segeggs:

The bolded is so true just like APC campaign team totally blocked off my area yesterday causing serious traffic jam giving no 4ks who were blocked on behind them.

I see the change tho.

12 Likes

Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 18, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Route checking swallowed over 2130 police officers when uncle joe is protected by the millitary.This lie has gravitional force.........#Fasholajoker
he is guarded by a joint force comprising of all security operatives from the army, police, mopol to the DSS.

I hear OPC is included these days grin
Re: It`s A Lie, Jonathan Was Not Protected With 2,123 Policemen-Eye Witness Account by Abduljohn(m): 9:34am On Mar 18, 2015
@ OP, i guess u re educated n u shld knw beta, u mean u counted d uniformd officer u can see n u believe dats all with Jona? Come off it all d way frm airport.......... i beg. Dont lets allow politics judge our reasonin Fashola cant come up with dat figure if nt been fed by d authorities involved.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recession: Buhari’s Economic Team Turns To Experts / APC Explains Delay In Restructuring Nigeria As Atiku Lauds IBB / Chinedu Ikedieze Endorses Chima Anyaso (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.