Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,209 members, 7,846,010 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years (39386 Views)

Sex Scandal: UNN Suspends Mfonobong Udoudom Indefinitely, Launches Probe / Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown / UNN Suspends 15 Staff For Sexual Harassment And Admission Racketeering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by bluefilm: 10:26am On Feb 16, 2021
Pussy kills.

This idiot is a goner.

He allowed the tempting taste of pussy to ensnare him.
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by Sonn(m): 10:27am On Feb 16, 2021
Rugaria:
Amû Ezuike 1 of UNN
Performed below par, i mean' out of about ten thousand girls on the campus' he was only able to impregnate only '4' he should have added "000" to it to make it round number, only him know say toto dey sweet!

1 Like

Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by Rugaria: 10:30am On Feb 16, 2021
Sonn:
Performed below par, i mean' out of about ten thousand girls on the campus' he was only able to impregnate only '4' he should have added "000" to it to make it round number, only him know say toto dey sweet!
These are the ones that have come forward so far.... I know his type,.. I don't think this is the end of the story..
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by Hassanmaye(m): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2021
Theboss100:
But you're a pussy banger naa.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by wink2015(m): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2021
He has destroyed his careers.

His appointment will eventually be terminated.

Senator Omo Agege the senator who raised the anti sexual harrassement bill for tertiary school will be watching him.
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by Aguogba(m): 10:37am On Feb 16, 2021
yinkus6750:
Is he not married?
Hope he will marry the four of them?
But why suspension?
Deserves to be sacked.
Using his position to penetrate his gullible students.
Federal institutions are not quick to sack. Na why all man wan die put.
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by Seebrian(m): 10:38am On Feb 16, 2021
Inkling:
Kudos to him...

Oga is doing well with his prick.

To be sincere... Pastors and Lecturers are highly prone to this. Ladies tempt them so much especially Lecturers.

I know of a friend that keep sending nude pics to a visiting lecturer then. I went through her chat and I discovered that the man was not even interested at all but she keep disturbing him. Imagine how such lecturer will view female students around him - he will see them as cheap prostitut**.

. How did the lecturer got contact number?
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by edoairways: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2021
yinkus6750:
Is he not married?
Hope he will marry the four of them?
But why suspension?
Deserves to be sacked.
Using his position to penetrate his gullible students.
There is no prove that he committed the act, the report are mere allegations
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by Biggers82(m): 10:40am On Feb 16, 2021
This man is a Bandits in UNN
Why using his penis to put ladies into trouble na why not use Condoms why raw?
That guy is a Boko Harassment
See Job They give he leave am go dey fucck girls anyhow.

He will Marry those girls
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by edoairways: 10:40am On Feb 16, 2021
Emeka71:
I thought I have seen this story like 2 weeks back.
Yes you did. The university had to suspend him for the time being
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by fykes(m): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2021
I knew chigozie from his university days...didn't know he is now a lecturer.
In school dude was so quiet and shy...very shy with women and avoided them.
You will think he is the more responsible type with strict upbringing.

This news...wow
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by edoairways: 10:42am On Feb 16, 2021
QueenEowyn:
Very good, this will help sanitize our tertiary institutions which is bedeviled with sex for grades.

More institutions should tow this line.
It is a right step however it might not reduce this menace. From the top to the bottom are involved in this mess
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by bukatyne(f): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2021
Na wa o......

Four girls pregnant in four years?

I am sure there are other girls he has slept with.

When did he have time to lecture? angry cheesy

Father Abraham, UNN chapter grin
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by ogbonnachrys: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2021
If you add the ones wey no carry belle join that mean they reach 50. The man na legend joor
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by vikstandon(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2021
Rugaria:
Amû Ezuike 1 of UNN

Until after investigation, I presume him innocent...It could be a conspiracy by the never do wells among the students of the department and Lecturers who see him as a threat.

Everyone has a tendency, but let's not crucify him yet, but give him fair hearing.

1 Like

Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2021
Na Ogun go kill that lecturer.

U shall be doomed!

Criminal bastard.
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by Theboss100(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2021
Hassanmaye:

grin grin grin
Slawormiir is a green snake in a green grace. Guy been firing on all cylinders but comes here to tell us how his grandfather used to tell him that pussy banging kills men easily. gringrin Nigarr can't even keep his grandfather's advice.

Pussyass nigarrr like him.

But I used to like some of his comments sha. Lolzzz

1 Like

Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by ofiko123(m): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2021
Wahala be like bicycle grin grin
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by Giantfarmer(m): 10:47am On Feb 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Good .....

Pussy asss niggarrrr.....
Can't control his dickkk...allowing his dickk to control his career .....

To all my real niggarrrrs in the house......lets bow down our head to pray this 4 prayer point......
1) may we have the ability to control anger
2) may we have the power to control pride
3) may we be able to control greed
4) may we be able to control our LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX

Because my grandfather will always warn me son....these four things destroy men easily
my bro it's my earnest prayer....a strong man is a man who can control his urges
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by Collegelove: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2021
Pussy is sweet especially girls who have tighter bodies. UNN has a lot of pretty chicks.
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by Bobcul: 10:48am On Feb 16, 2021
Dean of procreation UNN
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by Peppermintflav: 10:49am On Feb 16, 2021
Wait o!! Was he suspended becos he got them pregnant? What if they didn't get pregnant?
If we add the ones that didn't get pregnant, I'm sure he must have slept with 100+ students in 4years.

1 Like

Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2021
Real MVP. 4 in 4.
Their papa.
grin
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by BigBashiru: 10:52am On Feb 16, 2021
Inkling:
Kudos to him...

Oga is doing well with his prick.

To be sincere... Pastors and Lecturers are highly prone to this. Ladies tempt them so much especially Lecturers.

I know of a friend that keep sending nude pics to a visiting lecturer then. I went through her chat and I discovered that the man was not even interested at all but she keep disturbing him. Imagine how such lecturer will view female students around him - he will see them as cheap prostitut**.

see how you have just turned around to find a way to blame the girls. sick man - the sad news for you is that the days of the partriarchy are numbered.
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by Noble1000(m): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2021
Rugaria:
Amû Ezuike 1 of UNN

Mad oooooo

1 Like

Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by BigBashiru: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2021
EXLOVER:
If you're a lecturer and you're social you won't lack pvssy, female students will be wooing you with pvssy up and down, left right and centre.

This girls should be blamed for molesting the poor lecturer....

the days of male privilege is over - get to terms with modern day reality. blaming girls for the actions of men no longer works.
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2021
Dagenius53:
I don't blame this lecturer I blame the school management for allowing indecent dressing on campus. Come see what these girls are wearing to school then you will know the lecturer is not guilty.
So you want to say that he should not be held accountable for his lack of self control and irresponsibility
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by Onuoha1234(m): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2021
UNN is guilty of complicity. That rampaging sexually perverse lecturer was allowed to roll for FOUR years in his criminal adventures. Deal with him. Parents should follow Due Process and deal with him severely.
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 16, 2021
fykes:
I knew chigozie from his university days...didn't know he is now a lecturer.
In school dude was so quiet and shy...very shy with women and avoided them.
You will think he is the more responsible type with strict upbringing.

This news...wow
Every one has a dark side and a good side, it only takes a step to find yourself in either of them.
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by AnanseK(m): 10:58am On Feb 16, 2021
He will get part time job in the numerous baby factories in that region and with half salary from UNN he is home and dry.
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by Drizzy5001(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2021
Ọjị amụ emẹ ọgọ 1 na UNN.
Stupid man, he should be sacked sef.
Most of this lecturers are very wicked.
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by Ayo2004: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2021
They should wait for convocation and give him best practical lecturer of the year grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Countries Referred To As "She"? / Ambrose Alli University On Fire / Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.