Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,187 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years (39387 Views)

Sex Scandal: UNN Suspends Mfonobong Udoudom Indefinitely, Launches Probe / Four Students Celebrating The End Of WASSCE At Lagos Beach Drown / UNN Suspends 15 Staff For Sexual Harassment And Admission Racketeering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by bluefilm: 2:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
bukatyne:
Na wa o......

Four girls pregnant in four years?

I am sure there are other girls he has slept with.

When did he have time to lecture? angry cheesy

Father Abraham, UNN chapter grin

Sometimes, it is these girls that throw themselves at the lecturers.

Most especially those extremely unintelligent ones who only depend on their pussy to get whatever they want.

The temptation can become so strong that Son of Man will have no other option other than to fall into the temptation.

1 Like

Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by DeUrch(m): 2:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
Rugaria:
Amû Ezuike 1 of UNN

1 Like

Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by ahjerryboy1(m): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2021
kilode' na only you enjoy pus*y 4 girls at a go
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by pdf90(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
Real Nigga talk
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Good .....

Pussy asss niggarrrr.....
Can't control his dickkk...allowing his dickk to control his career .....

To all my real niggarrrrs in the house......lets bow down our head to pray this 4 prayer point......
1) may we have the ability to control anger
2) may we have the power to control pride
3) may we be able to control greed
4) may we be able to control our LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX

Because my grandfather will always warn me son....these four things destroy men easily
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by lastchild: 3:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
yinkus6750:
Is he not married?
Hope he will marry the four of them?
But why suspension?
Deserves to be sacked.
Using his position to penetrate his gullible students.
he didn't rape anybody, so he doesn't even deserve the suspension, let alone sack letter
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by DonnyE(m): 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
Rugaria:
Amû Ezuike 1 of UNN
Not counting the others who couldn't speak out, out of shame and successfully did abortion. More than 4 jor

1 Like

Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by 3kay945(m): 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
lastchild:
he didn't rape anybody, so he doesn't even deserve the suspension, let alone sack letter

In some Nigeria universities, I don't know if that applies to this particular school but I guess it should. It is against the rule to have affair/sex with the students.

So, upon conclusion of their investigation where fair hearing will also be given to him, he will be punished accordingly.

1 Like

Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by codedearner(m): 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
The Odogwu aka taka 1 of UNN Kingdom... Something must kill a man.
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by Sonn(m): 6:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
Rugaria:

These are the ones that have come forward so far.... I know his type,.. I don't think this is the end of the story..
I think you are right
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by citee(m): 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
The lecturer is an archeologist, he was merely digging for treasure inside the ladies. grin grin grin
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by UcheDiyoke: 8:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
Bascard
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Oga on top u did well. The word "condom" meant nothing to you ,you wanted "raw"abi. One of my mottos in life is"if ur doing something u know is wrong , cover ur tracks u dumbass
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by pfadom: 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2021
It is still an allegation. The university will investigate and grant him fair hearing to defend himself.

The outcome of the findings will be presented to the Governing Council for ratification.

yinkus6750:
Is he not married?
Hope he will marry the four of them?
But why suspension?
Deserves to be sacked.
Using his position to penetrate his gullible students.
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by Thazard(m): 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
Rugaria:
Amû Ezuike 1 of UNN
cheesy
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by Pacyrus(m): 6:07am On Feb 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Good .....

Pussy asss niggarrrr.....
Can't control his dickkk...allowing his dickk to control his career .....

To all my real niggarrrrs in the house......lets bow down our head to pray this 4 prayer point......
1) may we have the ability to control anger
2) may we have the power to control pride
3) may we be able to control greed
4) may we be able to control our LUST TOWARDS THE OPPOSITE SEX

Because my grandfather will always warn me son....these four things destroy men easily
I so much love this guy and I don't know y. Hoping to to get in touch with you someday here in B/city.
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by regirich(m): 6:58am On Feb 17, 2021
Onye highway���
Re: UNN Suspends Chigozie Obum For Impregnating Four Students Within 4 Years by 9jaRealist: 7:57am On Feb 17, 2021
Inkling:
Kudos to him...

Oga is doing well with his prick.

To be sincere... Pastors and Lecturers are highly prone to this. Ladies tempt them so much especially Lecturers.

I know of a friend that keep sending nude pics to a visiting lecturer then. I went through her chat and I discovered that the man was not even interested at all but she keep disturbing him. Imagine how such lecturer will view female students around him - he will see them as cheap prostitut**.

Knew that sooner rather than later a crude MISOGYNIST will surface...to blame the victims!
The simpleton logic is akin to saying “I once knew a guy that raped women, and thus all men are ‘highly prone’ to be rapists!” SMDH

>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Countries Referred To As "She"? / Ambrose Alli University On Fire / Serena Omo-Lamai Secures Admission To 13 Universities - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.