Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,307 members, 7,857,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' (48480 Views)

Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured / How Bandits Tortured Us For Six Nights– Freed Katsina Schoolboys / Borno IDPs: "Nigerian Soldiers Raped Us In Camps But We Were Forced To Deny It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Mozegee: 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
We the igbo's will never forgive or forget what wike did in oyigbo, against igbo resident living there. So disgusting from the Nigerian Army
Nigeriabiafra80:
Wike really bought problem
Even his man friend tambuwal knows that wike is in for a long thing

1 Like

Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Diligence: 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
... So what again is the benefit of remaining a Nigerian...?
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by EMMY76: 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2021
They are fulani jihadist soildiers carrying out the instructions of their god.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by topboss: 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
AT THIS POINT, NOTHING CAN SURPRISE ME ANYMORE.

ONE THING IS CLEAR, NIGERIA IS HEADING FOR A BREAK UP.

THERE CANNOT BE FORGIVENESS NEITHER CAN WE CONTINUE TO PRETEND TO TOLERATE EACH OTHER.

THE HATRED IS BARE FOR ALL TO SEE AND IT IS IRRECONCILABLE.

NIGERIA IS JUST WAITING FOR OFFICIAL DIVISION AND BORDER REDRAWN.

5 Likes

Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by omoharry(f): 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
ajealadick:
I doubt the authenticity of this accusation. Torture: YES
Rape: NO
No wahala!! Sey have sisters and cousins? I pray they do not experience something like this and someone like you will come out and deny it .
The Nigeria Army are now know to be pathological liars with no oita of shame . Here we have bandit and militant ravaging the whole nation but they cannot contain them but when it come to civilians, that is when they will show their strength . They are nothing but cowards and low life individuals.
I pray they die a miserable death where their bodie will never be found . Monsters .

3 Likes

Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by IJOBA11: 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
IamWonderful:
Quite unfortunate, irresponsible and senseless, igbos leaders wouldn't see this and condemn the horrendous acts, they will rushing after on imaginary afonja as the cause of their problem
THE SAME IAMWONDERFUL THAT WAS BUSY DEFENDING FULANIS YESTERDAY shocked
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by IJOBA11: 8:52pm On Feb 16, 2021
Bighead9:

Chai, Northern SOLDIERS are having some filled days in the EAST. ESN, IPOB TERRORIST and their Wives have all gone into hidding. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
WHAT A VERY HAPPY FULANI MAN
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by omoharry(f): 8:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
Henix:
The same wicked Wike is warming up for vice president slot
He will be disgraced .We have had enough rascals in Aso Rock .Pls no more .Tinubu ,Atiku,Wike, Ameachi and the rest thieves will be disgraced when they contest .We don't need thier kind anymore .
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by tit(f): 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
Wike will fall into the hand of boko Haram one day
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by November1857(m): 8:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
Bighead9:

Chai, Northern SOLDIERS are having some filled days in the EAST. ESN, IPOB TERRORIST and their Wives have all gone into hidding. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Typical Aboki ! Your governors were in Ibadon today begging Afonja to stop killing them !

https://dailypost.ng/2021/02/16/ibadan-clash-makinde-ganduje-three-northern-governors-visit-shasa-market-photos/?utm_term=Autofeed&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1613486565

1 Like

Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by bubudeen: 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nigeria is a failed state!
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by tit(f): 8:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
Bighead9:

Your colleagues no go know wetin to tell to your wife

1 Like

Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Steve0979(m): 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
Its not everything DAT is said u pple will blive online,of all places na Mogadishu baraks dem go rape u hmmm!! Dem no rape u for obinze wey no CCTV notin na abuja dem cm rape u
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Bighead9: 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
tit:

Your colleagues no go know wetin to tell to your wife

What is this one saying?

Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by amuwo1980: 9:00pm On Feb 16, 2021
May Boko haram continue to spill their blood in buckets everyday in jesus name i pray amen
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Tonytonex(m): 9:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
cocolacec:

Foolish soldiers punishing innocent women for the crime of men.
Must you quote the whole news again? foolish you.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by LordOfTheGame: 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
That's what they do. They will send the "repentant" boko haram fighters down South to be causing mayhem and commuting all kinds of atrocities while they send our Southern and MiddleBeltern and Christian soldiers to the boko haram ravaged northern states to killed by terrorists. Sadly, our southern leaders don't care.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Hotzone(m): 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
Make I hear word! Lazy IPOB

1 Like

Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by preacherz: 9:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
omojesu202:

so many people swear to revenge atrocities of IBB nothing don happen.
Read up how tupac shakur died.

You’ll b shocked.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by greatness77: 9:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/16/exclusive-how-nigerian-soldiers-routinely-raped-tortured-us-abuja-barracks-%E2%80%94-women
from today onward those soldiers involved in this act will all perish either by bullets or auto crash, i pronounce curses on dem they are destined for perdition their bodies will be scattered both in d bush and along d road, bullets dat is not fired at dem will kill him, wike d blood of those innocent people u and nigeria soldiers shed shall forever cry out against u until God pronounce his final judgment on u. in Jesus Christ name i pray Amen!!
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Litmus: 9:08pm On Feb 16, 2021
Walkee:
if someone tells me a Nigerian police man or soldier cut off the balls of Julius Caesar or John F. Kennedy fried and ate it in his village yesterday, I 100% believe the person.

Ironically, of all the responses I've read so far, you make the most sense. You also seem the most intelligent because you at least recognise that you're a typical African brute, satisfied with reacting emotionally and understanding it's what you're doing. I say brute because you're the type of person that would engage in lynching someone accused of being a thief or a Witch knowing full well that they may not be guilty or that lynching is in anycase questionable. For you the main thing in such a situation is the actual act of killing such individuals, any question of thire guilt or innocence are mere niceties that would get in the way of the act of killing them. Other participants in the lynching are mearly simple minded folks that do what they do because it was always thus and it never occurs to them that anyone being lynched would ever be lynched unless they are guilty.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by kogi2010: 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
u should have told us is all about brutai now we know where ur frustration is coming from, u hate him for operation python dance and crocodile smile just d way u hate tinubu for atiku's failure
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Djyucee1(m): 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
This is really sad. How can this be happening? I hope they get justice
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu caused all these.

1 Like

Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
i guess women aren't safe. sexual assault every where angry. wike brought this, and made this happen. leave northerners out of this.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by yusluvad(m): 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

For me wike will buy the market he priced
I knew of many people that have swear to revenge the death of their sisters
Season film... grin grin grin
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by kogi2010: 9:18pm On Feb 16, 2021
[quote author=November1857 post=99135052] Typical Aboki ! Your governors were in Ibadon today begging Afonja to stop killing them !

wow that's politics they are trying to make sure things goes well b4 2023 on like some ppl that will attack the north n West yet they want to produce president
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Walkee: 9:25pm On Feb 16, 2021
Litmus:

Ironically, of all the responses I've read so far, you make the most sense. You also seem the most intelligent because you at least recognise that you're a typical African brute, satisfied with reacting emotionally and understanding it's what you're doing. I say brute because you're the type of person that would engage in lynching someone accused of being a thief or a Witch knowing full well that they may not be guilty or that lynching is in anycase questionable. For you the main thing in such a situation is the actual act of killing such individuals, any question of thire guilt or innocence are mere niceties that would get in the way of the act of killing them. Other participants in the lynching are mearly simple minded folks that do what they do because it was always thus and it never occurs to them that anyone being lynched would ever be lynched unless they are guilty.
lol. You are seriously delusional. I don't believe I have ever hit anyone since I became an adult. I don't even talk to people talk less of following crowd.
Nigerian security forces have proven to be the lowest of all humans, even worse than a terrorist. When you see a terrorist you know he is a terrorist and is simply there to make your life miserable. Nigeria police kill indiscriminately, steal and kidnap people while collecting salary from them to protect their lives and properties. Nigerian soldiers? Lol don't even get me started.
Nobody who sees me in real life ever agree that I belong to the Nigerian society. I can spend one month inside my room if I have food and basic necessity.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Confirmedzombie: 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
As far they mentioned Mogadishu barracks , the story is fake.

No way such can happen there.

Igbos always looking for news to masturbate.

None of the shameless useless idiotic Igbos even know the value of Mogadishu barracks 

See them shouting wike here and there.

We stand with wike for crushing and sending Igbos out of Rivers state.

May God bless wike for this singular act.

Wike for president. We the well meaning Ndigbo will support wike come 2023.

Wike is Ndigbo candidate. Igbos can't stop wike.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Shortlists New IG Of Police / Obidient Pre-wedding Pics. / Odetunde Omolara Decries Attempt On Her Life. Her 2 Security Assistants Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.