Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:28 AM

Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' (48464 Views)

Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured / How Bandits Tortured Us For Six Nights– Freed Katsina Schoolboys / Borno IDPs: "Nigerian Soldiers Raped Us In Camps But We Were Forced To Deny It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by LordErrk: 9:29pm On Feb 16, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Boko harm will kill all soldiers involved.

The heartless ones don't get sent to boko haram...only the good ones do
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Ceeogbaru2: 9:31pm On Feb 16, 2021
Hawtakowta:
You can just imagine

Yessssssssss
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by prigoz(m): 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Boko harm will kill all soldiers involved.
Amen
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Litmus: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2021
Walkee:
lol. You are seriously delusional. I don't believe I have ever hit anyone since I became an adult. I don't even talk to people talk less of following crowd.
Nigerian security forces have proven to be the lowest of all humans, even worse than a terrorist. When you see a terrorist you know he is a terrorist and is simply there to make your life miserable. Nigeria police kill indiscriminately, steal and kidnap people while collecting salary from them to protect their lives and properties. Nigerian soldiers? Lol don't even get me started.
Nobody who sees me in real life ever agree that I belong to the Nigerian society. I can spend one month inside my room if I have food and basic necessity.

Why are you then gladly endorsing an attitude of not seeking evidence evident in majority of these simple minded respondents on here? Intelligent people like you ought to be Nigeria's hope but you're joining the mob wide-eyed.

In spite of our prejudices, it is imperative we are objective as much as is humanly possible. Not doing so when one knows better - and it is evident that you do - makes one seem evil.

I apologize for my statements but I wanted to jolt you.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Confirmedzombie: 9:35pm On Feb 16, 2021
Steve0979:
Its not everything DAT is said u pple will blive online,of all places na Mogadishu baraks dem go rape u hmmm!! Dem no rape u for obinze wey no CCTV notin na abuja dem cm rape u

Don't mind the useless , brainless Igbos. They don't know anything about Mogadishu barracks .

A barracks filled with CCTV and high, reputable officers.

The ladies lied as far as im concerned, such cant happen at Mogadishu barracks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by samwillyco1(m): 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
Blame wicked wike first before soilders, you are even lucky to be alive. In all I blamed the soliders if it is true
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by RICHSATAN: 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2021
no proof no case
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by manyr4luv: 9:38pm On Feb 16, 2021
Kalapizim:
Mogadishu barracks of all places, see lie grin grin grin
You are a straight fool.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Walkee: 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2021
Litmus:

Why are you then gladly endorsing an attitude of not seeking evidence evident in majority of these simple minded respondents on here? Intelligent people like you ought to be Nigeria's hope but you're joining the mob wide-eyed.

In spite of our prejudices, it is imperative we are objective as much as is humanly possible.
what evidence do you want to seek? what exactly is it you don't understand? Julius Caesar died over 2000 years ago, JFK died in the 1960s how exactly did the fact that my expression was simply sarcastically hyperbolic escape you? How will you kill someone that died 2000 years ago yesterday?
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by EzeAro: 9:43pm On Feb 16, 2021
Ipob has unfortunately reduced lots of Igbos to simple minded gullible followers that believe every nonsense they are told, worst part is that even the educated ones easily fall into that trap...what a shame.

1 Like

Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Litmus: 9:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
Walkee:
what evidence do you want to seek? what exactly is it you don't understand? Julius Caesar died over 2000 years ago, JFK died in the 1960s how exactly did the fact that my expression was simply sarcastically hyperbolic escape you? How will you kill someone that died 2000 years ago yesterday?

huh?

Lol
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Sundaygeorge: 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2021
imagine
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by gidgiddy: 9:53pm On Feb 16, 2021
Confirmedzombie:

Don't mind the useless , brainless Igbos. They don't know anything about Mogadishu barracks .

A barracks filled with CCTV and high, reputable officers.

The ladies lied as far as im concerned, such cant happen at Mogadishu barracks 

The same CCTV and reputable officers that didnt save ENDSARS protesters from being massacred at Lekki toll gate whuch was even in the open? Not to talk of a barrak?
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by SirBlack999(m): 9:54pm On Feb 16, 2021

Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by gidgiddy: 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2021
EzeAro:
Ipob has unfortunately reduced lots of Igbos to simple minded gullible followers that believe every nonsense they are told, worst part is that even the educated ones easily fall into that trap...what a shame.

Is it the Nigerian Army with a long standing reputation for human rights abuse, extra-judicial killings, unwarranted brutality and total disregard for rule of law that you want people to believe?

1 Like

Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by PDJT: 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2021
-Very despicable dungeon called Nigeria.

-Nyesom Wike, the shameless cultist, should be very proud of himself. God help him, his wife and his children when caught by the victims relatives and associates. I’d not say more than these.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by nograv: 10:05pm On Feb 16, 2021
IgiveFreebies:
So Nnamdi Kanu was right.

I may not believe in Biafra, but everything this man has said was either true or come to pass..

Igbos didnt hate the Fulani, they just understood their true nature...

Have troops behaved like this with Northern ladies..?

1 Like

Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Tsavo: 10:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
Sugar is added, some people are gullible the accept any news without checking the veracity, may God help us
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by blazebaba(m): 10:19pm On Feb 16, 2021
COWARDS.....unknown soldiers,unknown police,unknown civilians all equals to unknown government..
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Mckhala80(m): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2021
This govt. is the same as that of Saddam Hussien of Iraq. A true definition of the phrase " @gunpoint". Hopefully , America & the world are watching.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by EzeAro: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2021
gidgiddy:

Is it the Nigerian Army with a long standing reputation for human rights abuse, extra-judicial killings, unwarranted brutality and total disregard for rule of law that you want people to believe?
Bros use your head and stop sticking it in the sands by playing the ostrich every damn time... no be everything we go use emotion take do. Nobody is denying the human right violation records of the Nigerian army, but when I knew this whole report was fake and concocted by ipob propaganda was when they claimed the women were taken to Mogadishu barracks and raped etc... now anyone that knows Mogadishu barracks or has been there before would instantly know it's all bullsh*t... Mogadishu barracks isn't like your regular washed up barracks, it's a highly guarded fortress with CCTV camera's everywhere and very tight security, it's where very dangerous criminals like terrorists are kept... you really think the Nigerian army will be stupid enough to take women to such location of all places to abuse? nwanne we are Igbos, I know say na condition make crayfish bend but we're still a very intelligent people for heavens sake.

1 Like

Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by johnnychuks(m): 10:27pm On Feb 16, 2021
IgiveFreebies:
So Nnamdi Kanu was right.
did you think that anything Nnamdi kanu says is a lie? whatever he says is �%true
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2021
I don't think any sensible human being will willingly be a Nigerian solider , so they have added rape to their cv that is already swelling with murder,robbery, cowardice , corruption etc?
Jehovah save us from this country and president
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by AmazingELixir: 10:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
grin grin grin

Ipob miscreants...wailing as usual
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by buzorcharles(m): 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2021
Buhari is evil if he let this news slide
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Abdul240(m): 10:45pm On Feb 16, 2021
Take heart ok
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by TruthinAction: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
And nothing will be done to give them justice. But they will not escape the judgment of God including Wike who authorized them. The blood of all those killed is crying vengeance. Their daughters will be raped in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why / Governor El-Rufai Goes Acrobatic With His Grandchildren (Photo) / Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.