Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' (48465 Views)

Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured / How Bandits Tortured Us For Six Nights– Freed Katsina Schoolboys / Borno IDPs: "Nigerian Soldiers Raped Us In Camps But We Were Forced To Deny It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2021
Nigerian forces raping our Biafran women/girls brutally.

Fulani jihadist Nigerian forces are raping our mothers and sisters.

Please support IPOB to protect and secure the freedom of our people, the God of Biafra is our hope. I must join ESN to teach these bastards lessons of their supporters of APC lives.

1 Like

Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Ruggedpen: 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2021
jawalis:
I’ve given up on Nigerian defense long time ago.
they will never have peace of mind. Weak bastards
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Kalapizim(m): 11:01pm On Feb 16, 2021
manyr4luv:
You are a straight fool.
Carry your small brain commot
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Tranquillity360: 11:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
EzeAro:

Bros use your head and stop sticking it in the sands by playing the ostrich every damn time... no be everything we go use emotion take do. Nobody is denying the human right violation records of the Nigerian army, but when I knew this whole report was fake and concocted by ipob propaganda was when they claimed the women were taken to Mogadishu barracks and raped etc... now anyone that knows Mogadishu barracks or has been there before would instantly know it's all bullsh*t... Mogadishu barracks isn't like your regular washed up barracks, it's a highly guarded fortress with CCTV camera's everywhere and very tight security, it's where very dangerous criminals like terrorists are kept... you really think the Nigerian army will be stupid enough to take women to such location of all places to abuse? nwanne we are Igbos, I know say na condition make crayfish bend but we're still a very intelligent people for heavens sake.
Spoke man of Nigeria army,keep defending them,for your mind you are among the very intelligent people in Igbo land.

Why would your army in first place Kidnap those women and move them to north,or did your army also deny that?
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by cocolacec(m): 11:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
Tonytonex:
Must you quote the whole news again? foolish you.
slowpoke mind your business
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by AfroBeatDiary: 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2021
Those are not soldiers, those are repentant Boko Haram suspects absorbed into the military.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Hapuruchukwu(m): 11:22pm On Feb 16, 2021
This is really pathetic. Just imagine the trauma. Just imagine uncircumcised ragtag dogs raping and defiling our sisters. Anybody that defends this is evil personified. May heaven repay anybody that has a hand in this here on earth.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Hapuruchukwu(m): 11:24pm On Feb 16, 2021
When Nnamdi KANU fumes over things like this some people take him to be a mad man or wailing scammer. But look at the evil Nigeria stands for.

2 Likes

Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Tonytonex(m): 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
cocolacec:

slowpoke mind your business
LOL... e pain am. the truth is always bitter.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 16, 2021
cocolacec:

Foolish soldiers punishing innocent women for the crime of men.

Which crime?
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Draslo(m): 11:51pm On Feb 16, 2021
IgiveFreebies:
So Nnamdi Kanu was right.
He said that biafrans from Obigbo were airlifted to the North and few believed him.
Truly IPOB intelligence is top notch, akin to that of the mossad and CIA.
You should be a comedian

2 Likes

Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by chukemmang(m): 11:56pm On Feb 16, 2021
This is just heart breaking. This is why all Nigerian soldiers must die a terrible death in the hands of bokoharam. Useless idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Sniper101(m): 11:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
During the early days of #LekkiMassacre, Gov Babajide came out and made a notable statement, saying... "Forces BEYOND OUR DIRECT CONTROL took over the day and blah blah blah"

This is to say that...he didn't give the order for military men to get to Lekki Toll Gate and shoot at Protesters; because Governors have no direct control over the Nigerian Army.
So therefore, Governors can't give direct orders to soldiers.

PS: to those STILL blaming Gov Wike about what happened at Oyigbo, know that Wike doesn't, couldn't have and can't control nor give orders to soldiers of the Nigerian Army.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by MrMaestro: 12:09am On Feb 17, 2021
Coward SE governors won't say a word. They need to speak up! Chai such a disgrace.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Steve0979(m): 12:11am On Feb 17, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Spoke man of Nigeria army,keep defending them,for your mind you are among the very intelligent people in Igbo land.

Why would your army in first place Kidnap those women and move them to north,or did your army also deny that?
one wonders if u guys tink at all.Even the educated ones amongst u is easily deceived with mere allegation of dis kind.u tink army baraks in d east is same as u DAT of abuja were d garrison n headquarters is,so if soja won rape na for dere him go rape,haba tink am na

1 Like

Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by dasparrow: 12:15am On Feb 17, 2021
Nigeria is not a safe country for women and children. I keep saying that. Rape is so frequent in Nigeria, it has almost become normalized. Nigeria has become the rape capital of Africa. What a shame!
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by dasparrow: 12:15am On Feb 17, 2021
Hapuruchukwu:
When Nnamdi KANU fumes over things like this some people take him to be a mad man or wailing scammer. But look at the evil Nigeria stands for.

Precisely!
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by showafrica(m): 12:35am On Feb 17, 2021
When some people from south defend one Nigeria i just laugh because, one day the evil in Nigeria will reach them.

1 Like

Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 17, 2021
Any Good Soldier is a dead Nigerian Soldier.

Gov. Nyesom allowed this nonsense to be perpetuated on innocent poor defenseless citizens by those who ought to protect them.

May their own children be victims of this kind of inhumane treatment in their lifetime. Amen
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by stormborn28(m): 12:39am On Feb 17, 2021
I knew the Nigerian army will always be a disgrace and useless... I'm not surprise...

Bunch of fool he goats
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by bayelsaowei(m): 12:44am On Feb 17, 2021
The injustice against women..

This is so painful.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by gidgiddy: 12:55am On Feb 17, 2021
EzeAro:

Bros use your head and stop sticking it in the sands by playing the ostrich every damn time... no be everything we go use emotion take do. Nobody is denying the human right violation records of the Nigerian army, but when I knew this whole report was fake and concocted by ipob propaganda was when they claimed the women were taken to Mogadishu barracks and raped etc... now anyone that knows Mogadishu barracks or has been there before would instantly know it's all bullsh*t... Mogadishu barracks isn't like your regular washed up barracks, it's a highly guarded fortress with CCTV camera's everywhere and very tight security, it's where very dangerous criminals like terrorists are kept... you really think the Nigerian army will be stupid enough to take women to such location of all places to abuse? nwanne we are Igbos, I know say na condition make crayfish bend but we're still a very intelligent people for heavens sake.

I have never been to this Mogadishu Barraks, but if it is what you say it is, thats an ideal place to take women who have been branded "IPOB terrorists" and anything could happen to them there

Saharareporters did report that during and after the Obigbo incident last year, the Nigerian Army was airlifting people arrested to somewhere in the North. What do you think happened to those people? Where do you think that the Army would keep people they have branded terrorists? And what do you think could happen to the female detainees?

Read the report below

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/24/nigerian-army-secretly-airlifts-alleged-ipob-members-arrested-rivers-state-detained-them
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by VictorUSA(m): 1:05am On Feb 17, 2021
Nigerian Army are just like chicken to boko boys!
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by EzeAro: 1:28am On Feb 17, 2021
gidgiddy:

I have never been to this Mogadishu Barraks, but if it is what you say it is, thats an ideal place to take women who have been branded "IPOB terrorists" and anything could happen to them there

Saharareporters did report that during and after the Obigbo incident last year, the Nigerian Army was airlifting people arrested to somewhere in the North. What do you think happened to those people? Where do you think that the Army would keep people they have branded terrorists? And what do you think could happen to the female detainees?

Read the report below

http://saharareporters.com/2020/11/24/nigerian-army-secretly-airlifts-alleged-ipob-members-arrested-rivers-state-detained-them
Bro you can believe what you want to believe cause it's your prerogative. But if common sense should prevail in all of this, it would make more sense for the Nigerian army to take these women to some obscure location away from scrutiny and do with them what they please with no compelling evidence even if the victims talked... if I want to rape or abuse a woman (God forbid), would I take her to a place where I get easily caught? no be to carry an enter bush or uncompleted building? Nwanne let's use our brains not emotions sometimes. We all know IPOB media wing are out to make a mess of Wike's political career, and they will sell anything possible to make that happen... I'm the least fan of Wike, and I know he will pay the price soon for his role in Obigbo, but definitely not through promoting juvenile lies that make us look desperate and stupid.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by geedrone: 1:48am On Feb 17, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/16/exclusive-how-nigerian-soldiers-routinely-raped-tortured-us-abuja-barracks-%E2%80%94-women

Muhammadu Buhari is the Commander in Chief of Nigeria’s armed forces.
IICC must not lose sight of this fact.

Buhari’s Herdsmen with AK47 rifles rape Igbo women, his soldiers rape Igbo women also.

This Evil Jihad going on in Nigeria under Buhari government is getting out of control.

Now, the soldiers are still raping Igbo women in Imo state.
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by 9jaRealist: 3:08am On Feb 17, 2021
>
Tough one...
Between IPOB and the Nigerian Army, don’t really know who to believe.
lipsrsealed
>
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by ddeola: 3:11am On Feb 17, 2021
Nigerian army is committing crime against humanity and the perpetrators MUST be brought to book. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Flairoqy(m): 3:31am On Feb 17, 2021
Misinformation.
The whole story is not rational
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Sailorsoldier1: 4:57am On Feb 17, 2021
Kalapizim:
Mogadishu barracks of all places, see lie grin grin grin
serious lies o....a whole Mogadishu barracks....people can lie sha....Army don suffer. Chai
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by favour32(m): 5:32am On Feb 17, 2021
RuddyFusion:
Shameless Army .....no iota of discipline...not one dot of it.
P

Nigeria is gone.
Currently,army is made up of 80% North due to nepotism.
What do you expect?
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by Nobody: 5:55am On Feb 17, 2021
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING UNTIL NIGERIA GOVERNMENT DENIES IT
Re: Women Arrested In Obigbo: 'Soldiers Raped & Tortured Us In Abuja Barracks' by ariesbull: 5:58am On Feb 17, 2021
Nigerian army is a disgrace

They should go and fight Bono Haram
Niger Delta Militants
ESN their nightmare

Not fighting inside toto

I dey shame

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why / Governor El-Rufai Goes Acrobatic With His Grandchildren (Photo) / Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.