Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 (99569 Views)

IBB Shuns Governorship And House Of Assembly Elections In Niger / Presidential, National Assembly Elections Vicious – Soyinka / Presidential Election, 16th April, 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by reindeer: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2011
muami:

Its also good to know that you have now realised that cpc is in the same category and can only compete with parties like ANPP and Labour party.
BTW, your sincerity in posting the real results is commendable. It shows your maturity.  

Interesting deduction.
You could have thought it through though and realise that a very new party competing against 13year old parties and with a candidate coming out very very late and still polling more than the old ones should mean something. . .if you understand.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by EPOMA(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2011
pdp is fast becoming a regional party after all. (opposition party)
localized to some south-south and south-east states

Yes, just spoke to a friend in Akwa ibom and he told me he is coming out of a house where pdp and the corpers are rigging the elections.I knew this will happen in akwa Ibom
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by 9ijaMan: 6:43pm On Apr 09, 2011
father ab:

[size=15pt]pdp is fast becoming a regional party after all. (opposition party)
localized to some south-south and south-east states
[/size]

PDP became a regional party the day GEJ started campaigning along ethnic lines.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by wikitruth: 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2011
I am not surprised because I already know you dont have sense.If you do, you have realised that the poster did not say the insulted or harrased him for having an opposing view or for belonging to another party. He did not also say that they forced him to vote for PDP and shouted PDP to him. What he said is that they ' accused me of trying to video happening at the polling booth'. They were only concerned with the fact that he recorded them and whe they did not find any recording they let him go. Nowhere did he said they took on him because he belonged to another party. He even confirmed thier accomodative attitude when he said that 'As a matter of fact, I was gisting and chatting with the pdp guys just before then.(ie just before the recording)You are really an Olode but I am not surprised. Only Olodes support thier fellow Olode Buhari, [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

What really happened was that the guys were lining up people to vote for second time. Then one of them shouted and said, "this guy is recording". I actually thought he was just making fun of me but all of a sudden he came back with some others boys and they all sorrounded me and saying I shld show them my phone. The only thing was just that they were not even aware I support another candidate, there would have been no mercy for me. The guy that shielded me even thought I was pdp. It was a narrow escape for me really.  They started shouting, I have come from my place (SW) to disturb them. Really, really crazy.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by isquar3d3(m): 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2011
JaaizTech:

Everyone seems satisfied and PDP from all news is losing massively in both south-west and the North. I just heard on saharareporters livestream that PDP lost in Obasanjo's ward
Not yet uhuru o! As sm1 said on twitter, "PDP knows wen to bring d 'Ido-osi' kind of result wen we r least expectin.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by 9ijaMan: 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2011
I got this from a friend's post on another forum.:

INEC CODE: (17/03/01/011) Jigawa State, BK LGA, BK Ward, Polling unit 011:
REPS
ACN: 9
ANPP: 2
CPC: 177
PDP: 71
Others: 0

SENATOR
ACN: 8
ANPP: 3
CPC: 184
PDP: 80
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by 9ja4eva: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2011
Any idea on Delta State pls?
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Bensonite: 6:56pm On Apr 09, 2011
9ijaMan:

PDP became a regional party the day GEJ started campaigning along ethnic lines.
You are a born liar GEJ never campaigned along ethnic lines he was holistic and represent unity. Buhari campaigned only in North mainly as he did for PTF.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by muami(m): 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2011
9ijaMan:

I got this from a friend's post on another forum.:

INEC CODE: (17/03/01/011) Jigawa State, BK LGA, BK Ward, Polling unit 011:
REPS
ACN: 9
ANPP: 2
CPC: 177
PDP: 71

SENATOR
ACN: 8
ANPP: 3
CPC: 184
PDP: 80

If this result is represents the voting pattern in Jigawa, then it is good news for GEJ and PDP as PDP performed beyond expectations. The much villified THISDAY POLLS projected a higher margin of victory for CPC in Jigawa.So if PDP is able to get this much vote, then thats really really good news.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Nicklee(m): 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2011
Bensonite:

You are a born liar GEJ never campaigned along ethnic lines he was holistic and represent unity. Buhari campaigned only in North mainly as he did for PTF.

Liar. Buhari did not campaign mainly in the North. He campaigned all over. He attracted more crowds in the north, if that is what you planned to say. Ofcourse he didn't have governors in the SE and SS states that were there to do the ground work for him. SO between Buhari and GEJ, Buhari has worked much harder in these elections.

Please let's get back to election results. I will appreciate if you don't 'reply' my post. Let's not derail this, Ejor, Biko, (not sure how to say this in hausa). Election results are more important at this time than the bickering and name calling.

Sorry for calling you a liar by the way.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by lakeside4love(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2011
Oredo LGA Ward 7 Edo state results.Senate-ACN-587,APGA-2,CPC-11,LABOUR-24,PDP-162, While for HOUSE OF REP-ACN-575,APGA-3,CPC-9,LABOUR-15,PDP-171.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Nicklee(m): 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2011
ACN is holding strong in their strongholds. I'm impressed.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Bensonite: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2011
Nicklee:

Liar. Buhari did not campaign mainly in the North. He campaigned all over. He attracted more crowds in the north, if that is what you planned to say. Ofcourse he didn't have governors in the SE and SS states that were there to do the ground work for him. SO between Buhari and GEJ, Buhari has worked much harder in these elections.

Please let's get back to election results. I will appreciate if you don't 'reply' my post. Let's not derail this, Ejor, Biko, (not sure how to say this in hausa). Election results are more important at this time than the bickering and name calling.

Sorry for calling you a liar by the way.
I do not intend to derail the thread but you presented what was untrue mainly because you stay outside the country and work from here say. In SS Buhari VP visited port harocurt with about 80 people in attendance in Hotel presidential. There is no other state he really campaigned. GEJ campaigned all 36 states.
If you do not need reply stop posting what you are not sure.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by monkeyleg: 7:15pm On Apr 09, 2011
9ja4eva:

Any idea on Delta State pls?

see results so far for Delta state
BREAKING NEWS: Uvwie Ward 4 Unit 1 Result for House of Rep: DPP = 133; PDP = 81; ACN = 3; ANPP = 2. : Senate : DPP = 118; PDP = 77; ACN = 5; ANPP = 8. The change has began,

Elections results from 1 & 2 Warri Okumagba units 2, 3 & 4:
UNIT 2: DPP-75, UNIT: 3-124, UNIT: -4-83.
UNIT 2: PDP- 5, UNIT: 3- 14, UNIT:4 -5.
NNPP UNIT:4- 2.
ACN UNIT:4-1.

UNIT 5
DPP- 93
PDP- 14
ACN- 1
ACCORD- 2

UNIT 15
DPP- 105
PDP- 7
ACN- 1
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by 9ja4eva: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2011
monkeyleg:

see results so far for Delta state
BREAKING NEWS: Uvwie Ward 4 Unit 1 Result for House of Rep: DPP = 133; PDP = 81; ACN = 3; ANPP = 2. : Senate : DPP = 118; PDP = 77; ACN = 5; ANPP = 8. The change has began,

Elections results from 1 & 2 Warri Okumagba units 2, 3 & 4:
UNIT 2: DPP-75, UNIT: 3-124, UNIT: -4-83.
UNIT 2: PDP- 5, UNIT: 3- 14, UNIT:4 -5.
NNPP UNIT:4- 2.
ACN UNIT:4-1.

UNIT 5
DPP- 93
PDP- 14
ACN- 1
ACCORD- 2

UNIT 15
DPP- 105
PDP- 7
ACN- 1

Thank you my brother.Hopefully dem no perform wonders after.You never know with INEC

NO TO PDP
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by GP15: 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2011
in my area, Wuse Zone 2, Behind AP Plaza

House of Rep
CPC 207
PDP 115
ACN 20
Other parties below 20

Senate
CPC 186
PDP 110
ACN 10
other parties below 10
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by GP15: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2011
I think ACN and CPCshould merge in the Pres election. they will surely dust PDP out
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Nicklee(m): 7:24pm On Apr 09, 2011
GP15:

I think ACN and CPCshould merge in the Pres election. they will surely dust PDP out

Did you read my mind?
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by olaadegoke(m): 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2011
Speaker Dimeji Bankole lost in his own ward : ACN 152: PDP 83: PPN 12, through a friend
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 09, 2011
God bless NIgerians for voting out PDP. . . I mean, for actually acting, rather than sitting online talking talking talking.

PDP out, ACN in!!
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by IFELEKE(m): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2011
ACN seem to be carrying the day down here is Osun East Senatorial Zone. . .there are reports of heavy influx of men of the army right about now with unconfirmed reports claiming they were brought in to carry out nefarious activities. . .still monitoring. . .
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by DrummaBoy(m): 7:29pm On Apr 09, 2011
Reps: Accord-147; ACN-93;PDP-24;CPC-3
Senate: Accord-153; ACN-97;PDP-25; CPC-3.
At My ward, Ward 8, Akinyele LGA, Oyo State.

Former governor Ladoja's acceptance witht the ordinary people is unbelivable. The PDP is out for sure. CPC outcome is expected considering that CPC party men did little to sell themselves here at Ibadan.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by meine: 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2011
GP15:

@ GP15

did you post a similar statement on saharareporters? i just saw thesame thing there. thumbs up!
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by monkeyleg: 7:30pm On Apr 09, 2011
9ja4eva:

Thank you my brother.Hopefully dem no perform wonders after.You never know with INEC

NO TO PDP

More from Delta state

in okwagbe weter side,unit 1dpp 205 pdp 15 unit 3 dpp 168 pdp19 unit 2 dpp 235 pdp24,,okwagbe inland unit 1 dpp 110 pdp 6 unit 2 dpp 84 pdp6 unit 3 dpp 183 pdp 10.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by lakeside4love(m): 7:31pm On Apr 09, 2011
I just so love d alertness n readiness of nigerians to protect their votes n make sure their votes really count.Change has come, i can feel it.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by 9ja4eva: 7:32pm On Apr 09, 2011
monkeyleg:

More from Delta state

in okwagbe weter side,unit 1dpp 205 pdp 15 unit 3 dpp 168 pdp19 unit 2 dpp 235 pdp24,,okwagbe inland unit 1 dpp 110 pdp 6 unit 2 dpp 84 pdp6 unit 3 dpp 183 pdp 10.

Thank you my brother.Please keep the updates coming
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Nicklee(m): 7:35pm On Apr 09, 2011
DrummaBoy:

Reps: Accord-147; ACN-93;PDP-24;CPC-3
Senate: Accord-153; ACN-97;PDP-25; CPC-3.
At My ward, Ward 8, Akinyele LGA, Oyo State.

Former governor Ladoja's acceptance witht the ordinary people is unbelivable. The PDP is out for sure. CPC outcome is expected considering that CPC party men did little to sell themselves here at Ibadan.

Thanks - keep it coming
monkeyleg:

More from Delta state

This is sweet. Please keep it coming. Thanks for posting.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by ajiifixing(m): 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2011
"I do not intend to derail the thread but you presented what was untrue mainly because you stay outside the country and work from here say.  In SS  Buhari VP visited port harocurt with about 80 people in attendance in Hotel presidential. There is no other state he really campaigned. GEJ campaigned all 36 states.
If you do not need reply stop posting what you are not sure"

You need to take it slow on that thing you are high on .Where were you when Buhari was in Lagos,Ogun,Oyo etc , I guess you were dead then and you just resurrected. Okuguro.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by meine: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2011
In MKO Abiola Gardens, alahusa,ikeja where i voted.

For REP
ACN: 171
PDP: 26
CPC: 28

For SENATE

ACN:  163
PDP: 23
CPC: 24

CONGRATS ACN

Kindly note that CPC clearly Defeated PDP over here despite the fact that no campaign was done. Guys expect some shock in Lagos by Next week. CPC will definitely get a chunk of the votes in Lagos.
 grin grin grin
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by JaaizTech: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2011
It is really disappointing that despite the huge turn out during registration, we are having such low turn out of voters; all I have been seeing since is 179 votes to 300 votes maximum pulled by any party in south west. Down here in the north the turn out is massive. In many places more than a 1000 voters, taking Kaduna for example. And before some of you start saying "Cows" and the likes also voted. This one is real and open for everyone to see. Live witness. In the polling station close to my house CPC pulled 770+ votes compared to PDP's 75 or thereabout. It'll amaze you that some polling stations are just concluding counting.
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2011
http://www.livestream.com/saharareporters

Omo, pple wey talk say SR na idiots, una go regret am, this pple dey try wellu, wellu
Re: National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 by JaaizTech: 7:43pm On Apr 09, 2011
ajiifixing:

"I do not intend to derail the thread but you presented what was untrue mainly because you stay outside the country and work from here say.  In SS  Buhari VP visited port harocurt with about 80 people in attendance in Hotel presidential. There is no other state he really campaigned. GEJ campaigned all 36 states.
If you do not need reply stop posting what you are not sure"

You need to take it slow on that thing you are high on .Where were you when Buhari was in Lagos,Ogun,Oyo etc , I guess you were dead then and you just resurrected. Okuguro.

No need to debate on this issue, whether GEJ toured one million states or not; the results are coming out. From the outcomes it is clear PDP is chopping grass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant / Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution) / Female Billionaires That Own Private Jets In Nigeria(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.