Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:13 AM

I Am Having Pregnancy S*x Dreams But The Problem Is My Husband Is Not In The Dre - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Having Pregnancy S*x Dreams But The Problem Is My Husband Is Not In The Dre (489 Views)

I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Having Pregnancy S*x Dreams But The Problem Is My Husband Is Not In The Dre by Rabbi4real: 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2021
Good day madam,

Please hide my name. I am a 41 year old married woman, being married for 13 years without any issue, no child ever since...its been a long hard 13 years of marriage filled with pain, tears, struggling with infertility, infidelity because my husband began to cheat and a whole bunch of plenty things I cannot begin to describe here.

So let me tell how how I became pregnant six months ago after 13 years of hell. After I endured everything I endured as a result of childlessness, I gave up trying and just tried to exist...I was not living...I was just existing. My husband would not let me adopt a child so I gave myself to caring for other peoples' children in church, in our compound, etc.

My husband's elder sister also had the same challenge, she was childless for almost 10 years until she gave birth two years ago to twins. We all congratulated her. She prayed my own will come soon. We all believed it was a miracle or IVF. I actually went to live with her for like 2 months to help her look after the twins.

During the twins second birthday last year, my husband's elder sister saw the way I was.....

https://livelystones.ng/2021/02/17/i-am-having-pregnancy-sx-dreams-but-the-problem-is-my-husband-is-not-in-the-dream-pls-advise/

Re: I Am Having Pregnancy S*x Dreams But The Problem Is My Husband Is Not In The Dre by Rabbi4real: 10:53pm On Feb 17, 2021
hmnnnn
Re: I Am Having Pregnancy S*x Dreams But The Problem Is My Husband Is Not In The Dre by Rabbi4real: 5:31pm On Feb 19, 2021
Life is Spiritual

(1) (Reply)

Is A Straight Forward Woman A Myth In Nigeria? / I Will Help You Detect A Cheating Partner. / Reply As A Boyfriend ���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.