Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:03 AM

Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN (63744 Views)

Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN / Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN / Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Petyprince: 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
I swear they can chest beat enh, and of all the tribes in Naija Na them fear pass
KingsleyWabote:

Lol .... You dey mind that mumu albino coward guy? Dem neva see sumchin. I thought they said they have world-class weapons. They should drop one of those fighter jets nah. Ewu people

2 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by franchasng: 3:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
Anybody that know Buhari should warn him. He is about to divide Nigeria without knowing

You cannot be killing civilian Igbos in Southeastern communities and expect other Igbos to be clapping for you.

If this continues, all Igbos will be pushed to give full support to ESN and IPOB and this will escalate to full military operation.

It may turn to full blown Civil War. But not like the 1967 own because many tribes will not accept to join Fulani to fight Igbos.

It will give many aggrieved tribes the opportunity to breakaway from Nigeria.

This thoughtless action of Buhari and the Army is dangerous to the unity and continuity of Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Petyprince: 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
Your drunk go home, stop deceiving yourself.
FalseProphet1:
I see the army being overrun by angry southern Nigerians, I see southern Nigeria breaking off as an independent country. This I have seen.
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by princdebola201(m): 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
Beremx:
Who are the bastards on this thread disturbing my mentions?

Stupid idiots quoting me to get likes
if this happened in Lagos you would have been shouting Tinubu name all over .

5 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by stayclearofme: 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
Notasyouthink:
They're simply looking for young girls to abduct.
Guy this is not time for jokes.
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Veqtor: 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
Instead of going to conduct d so-called airstrike in Borno where bokoharam has taken over so many of their bases, dey r in Orlu, looking for what is not looking for dem.

D trouble dey looking for...dey will soon get it.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/443377-exclusive-seven-soldiers-killed-as-boko-haram-sacks-military-base-in-borno.html

2 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Joezik(m): 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
Where is the airstrike in this video....
Why waste my mb lk did
Choose ur English well
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by franchasng: 3:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Lol .... You dey mind that mumu albino coward guy? Dem neva see sumchin. I thought they said they have world-class weapons. They should drop one of those fighter jets nah. Ewu people
If you love yourself, your family and Nigeria, you should pray Nigerian Army stop this senseless air operation because it can escalate to civil war. Don't celebrate evil

6 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Petyprince: 3:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mark this no tribe can defeat the Nigerian Army, any tribe that try to war against the Army will be crushed. Biafra war was an example
franchasng:
Anybody that know Buhari should warn him. He is about to divide Nigeria without knowing

You cannot be killing civilian Igbos in Southeastern communities and expect other Igbos to be clapping for you.

If this continues, all Igbos will be pushed to give full support to ESN and IPOB and this will escalate to full military operation.

It may turn to full blown Civil War. But not like the 1967 own because many tribes will not accept to join Fulani to fight Igbos.

This thoughtless action of Buhari and the Army is dangerous to the unity and continuity of Nigeria
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Farki: 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
calyto:
If there was an airstrike, trust me, you'd have seen the video(s)

All I see are military helicopters on surveillance and that is the right thing to do before you people will destroy your homes and yourselves all in the name of proving a point that you hate Buhari.

For your information, Buhari will not leave office until 2023 and you will not get presidential ticket too.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://twitter.com/EmekaGift/status/1362295128069652481?s=09

Can you "people" go one day without lying?

1 Like

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Petyprince: 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
Nothing will happen. Na u wan fight the war? It will only end in tears
franchasng:
If you love yourself, your family and Nigeria, you should pray Nigerian Army stop this senseless air operation because it can escalate to civil war. Don't celebrate evil
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by omoluka: 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
myright:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/18/tension-nigerian-military-conducts-air-strikes-orlu-search-esn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXGAgSvhgaA
Nigeria is just a forced union, the North doing the unthinkable to keep the shit hole together; but for how long?

3 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by richmanrichard: 3:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
Petyprince:
Na today? Nothing will happen those that died will be buried, everyone will return to their normal life.
it all starts one day. And apart frm the north, other regions are no longer happy with this union called Nigeria. A meaningless name given to lord luggard to name us all when he cummed ontop that ashawo he called wife.flora turned him to a sissy and thats why the country had been a curse.tufiiakwa! spits!...

6 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Veqtor: 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
franchasng:

Derz no bubu in aso rock...only a figurehead mannequin.

So ur warnings are 4 d foolanis but as usual, dey will not listen...cos they lack d intricate ability to think n reason like humans...

2 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Jonathan39: 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
Funny enough, the idiot might not be igbo
TheDestroyer:
Can you fools just fight your fight without looking for yoruba approval? Geez, the self esteem is horrible. Yoruba this yoruba that
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Farki: 3:52pm On Feb 18, 2021
moneyissweet:
I am in orlu right now. As a matter of fact I came in here last weekend and everywhere is peaceful.

I hate APC,but you people should stop rubbishing buhari's Gunment.

https://twitter.com/EmekaGift/status/1362295128069652481?s=09
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
Petyprince:
Your drunk go home, stop deceiving yourself.

Please, be specific. Igbos are not the only tribe in the South. Say Biafra People's Ragtag Army

With all the mouth wey una mumu ragtag Army don make finish- una don start una tribal madness, una must to suffer am alone

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by MsAllison(f): 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
civil war loading hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
If this is true, it means they are about to turn ESN to beasts.
Boko Haram will be childs Play compared to what ESN will do to them.

5 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by 2rez: 3:53pm On Feb 18, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the army being overrun by angry southern Nigerians, I see southern Nigeria breaking off as an independent country. This I have seen.

This I have seen too. I see it every now & then. Infact, I guess I saw it long before u or better still, we prolly saw it @ the same time @ different locations but through it all, there was a seen. grin

1 Like

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by lastempero: 3:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
End of Nigeria is near no doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
calyto:
If there was an airstrike, trust me, you'd have seen the video(s)

All I see are military helicopters on surveillance and that is the right thing to do before you people will destroy your homes and yourselves all in the name of proving a point that you hate Buhari.

For your information, Buhari will not leave office until 2023 and you will not get presidential ticket too.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You sound quite dull and retarded! You and your god Buhari must have an overrated opinion of your sad selves if you think Igbos will waste their time and emotions ‘hating’ scumbags whose only claim to fame and notoriety is incompetence, bigotry, nepotism, Islamic fundamentalism and cluelessness!

You that has got presidential ticket, and then went on to rig your way to ‘victory’, how are you better than Ndigbo?

5 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by begge: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
A nigerian army who can't even wrestle with me

2 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by TruthinAction: 3:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
A fight against the herdsmen is a fight against this government. A fight against Boko Haram is a fight against northerners. Our leaders from the south are blinded by their personal ambitions. They should not think that they will escape the final Jihad of this Ishmaelites if we don't do anything to defend ourselves.

4 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by mike404(m): 3:59pm On Feb 18, 2021
Lightorder:
nwokem, stop this afonja this and that. Haven’t you had enough. Everyone has his own share of this oppression. This is not time for jokes please. Enough of this tribal remarks
BUT THE GUY YOU ARE TALKING TO IS A FULANI MAN NOW
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
Una never see anything.

By the time Buhari finish with all of Una in this country,

Una go smell pepper.
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by YungMillionaire: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
If you support this, you are an enemy of Nigeria.
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by legba1(m): 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
This must be a joke... Ariel bombardment in a civilian populated area... How does these folks think/reason... What will they term civilian casualties, CO LATERAL DAMAGE?

Naija should just disintegrate and let's all go apart.. For all the years we been crying of herdsmen attack the military never deem it fit to bring out a gun plane not to talk of go after them

Am short of words. That means Ibadan will be on their radar for touching the president kinsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ogun kill ESN there. Mumu ragtag Army.

BTW, make Nigerian Army no give themselves too much joy, come cross come Southwest oh. Una go suffer oh. We no too well like that for Southwest. We are not like ESN and all these Biafran ewus wey dey too make mouth.

1 Like

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by ogbonti: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
CSTRR:
In all these, I blame the Eastern governors.

They refused to create a legitimate security force and allowed the brute Nigerian army to make a mincemeat of their people.

Even now, they are still not creating alternatives.
Terrible, terrible governance.

The worst I have seen in this country.

Why can’t the Eastern States Governors storm the UN and demand for a referendum to peacefully disengage from the evil enterprise called Nigeria? Am just asking - WHY ? They are all behaving like they don’t know what to do, rabbish!!!

2 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by sammirano: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
TheDestroyer:
Can you fools just fight your fight without looking for yoruba approval? Geez, the self esteem is horrible. Yoruba this yoruba that

They cant literally breath without yourubas. grin grin
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Advocate500: 4:01pm On Feb 18, 2021
Eastern governor's are the worst set of leaders any region can wish her self.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC / Senator Akpabio Chooses Broom Over Umbrella During Rainfall In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.