Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:38 AM

Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN (63743 Views)

Ikonso: Nnamdi Kanu And The End Of ESN / Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN / Soldiers And Members Of ESN Clash In Orlu, Imo State - FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Pyhonist: 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2021
I hope everybody is preparing for this imminent war

North - equipped with money, weapons and population, ready to die but low on IQ

East - equiped with money, people but divided and not ready to die

West - The braniac of them all and equiped with foreign support and money but mostly cowards and doesn't want war

South south - ready for war but waiting for the major three to decide

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Macphenson:
Bastard Buhari. He will not send aeriel bombardment to places under Boko Haram and bandits firm grip, but will send it where people decided to defend their terrirory.

God punish all the idiots that foisted this calamity of a president on Nigeria,especially that vulture BBQGRILLS
When IPOB killed some soldiers burnt police stations in that very Orlu you all praised them and mocked the bravery of NA not knowing the consequences that will follow. The worst mistake u're doing is calling them Hausa-Fulani army while in reality North can be termed as Hausa-Fulani because of the general adoption of Hausa language in the north and Hausa is the most spoken native language among army officers.
Go and read more about constant military air strike at
Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna and Niger states instead of dwelling on Nairaland for authentic news.
You guys need to know the implications of playing with military, it similarly happened in NE at early part of the current insurgency and thousands innocent people lost their lives.
This attack isn't in any way connected to Fulani activities but the trouble invited by Igbos for killing securities.

1 Like

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by gaftsoil(m): 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
This useless country is finally messed up. Mek dem do scatter everywhere abeg
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by tishbite41(m): 6:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
Coronabirus:
When IPOB killed some soldiers burnt police stations in that very Orlu you all praised them and mocked the bravery of NA not knowing the consequences that will follow. The worst mistake u're doing is calling them Hausa-Fulani army while in reality North can be termed as Hausa-Fulani because of the general adoption of Hausa language in the north and Hausa is the most spoken native language among army officers.
Go and read more about constant military air strike at
Borno, Zamfara, Kaduna and Niger states instead of dwelling on Nairaland for authentic news.
You guys need to know the implications of playing with military, it similarly happened in NE at early part of the current insurgency and thousands innocent people lost their lives.
This attack isn't in any way connected to Fulani activities but the trouble invited by Igbos for killing securities.
shut up.

1 Like

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by tishbite41(m): 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
The bitter truth is that no ESN member is hurt. They are just killing unarmed civilians. IPOB should raise an army ASAP. There is no running away from this war.
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Amorprincesa24: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
They couldn't conduct air strikes against those boko harams and bandits in the North.
It is clear that the NAF is being run by boko haram itself.

1 Like

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Spectaclesawe25: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
There is no such operation which the government of the state doesn't give consent to.
ESN is likely to be bokoharam in waiting if not properly managed.
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Mozegee: 6:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
Sometimes I asked why do Buhari hate the igbo's with passion. How can military be shooting and bombing a particular region in the name of looking for a particular security outfit. While fulani herdsmen are being forgiven for all the atrocities they have done.this is so painful.
AbijaJ:
This better be fake news. What's going on there to warrant such extreme escalation? Orlu is a relatively big town, not just some village. Why would the FG be bombarding there??

2 Likes

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Rodwave: 6:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Pyhonist:
I hope everybody is preparing for this imminent war

North - equipped with money, weapons and population, ready to die but low on IQ

East - equiped with money, people but divided and not ready to die

West - The braniac of them all and equiped with foreign support and money but mostly cowards and doesn't want war

South south - ready for war but waiting for the major three to decide

What an utter deluded and useless cum meaningless postulation.

1 Like

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Bionic07: 7:06pm On Feb 18, 2021
TheDestroyer:
Can you fools just fight your fight without looking for yoruba approval? Geez, the self esteem is horrible. Yoruba this yoruba that

You no be better person at all. grin
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by moneyissweet(m): 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2021
Old fake news.

PerfectlyPerfect:

Happening in Eziachi in Nkwerre LGA. Nkwerre is next to Orlu
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by obailala(m): 7:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
These people are really idiots. Bandits, bokoharam terrorist, armed herdsmen militia and all manner of heavily armed insurgent are ravaging the north and various parts of the country, unleashing mayhem, genocide and all manner of terrorism; but the stupid government and military choose to prioritise a group of people who haven't harmed anyone?
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by LordOfTheGame: 7:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
The sad part of all these cowardice act is that some people will still justify it and and make the victims look like the aggressors. Why one earth will a gov't send military air power to attack the Igbos just because we chose to defend our land against "foreign" herdsmen but decided to allow and grant bandits and fulani herdsmen and terrorists freedom and amnesty ?

1 Like

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by osusuallstars: 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
I still don't know the reason why the army will be after an outfit meant to protect his people from criminality

Sheik Gumi just showed pictures of bandits in the bush . Terrorists that have dealt a big blow on the innocent citizens , yet the army and presidency is silent .

Why is ESN more dangerous than Bandits ?
Buhari tell us your plan

1 Like

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Commotfornigeri: 7:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Beremx:
Orlu is densely populated. The Nigerian Army should leave my people alone and go face Boko Haram and Fulani herdsmen

Posterity will always judge you, no matter the side you slide to in the future.

1 Like

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by realray(m): 7:42pm On Feb 18, 2021
in as much as I don't want War but it seems to me that's inevitable except GOD INTERVENTION because the ESN does not comprise of Igbo alone but Other tribe like bayelsa, akwa ibom, delta, ebonyi state as well and to clear ur doubt go and watch it on YouTube u'll see everything there and to be honest I put i and my family in God's hand HE ALONE CAN ASSURE OUR SAFETY......war is coming but I pray God should do it is own way...
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Rikov(m): 8:00pm On Feb 18, 2021
Something they don't use on Boko Haram.... ��� Useless people... Nigeria is never one abeg.
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by binary01: 9:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
wow there is really power in fake news..
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by themanderon: 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Fulani killers are busy in the south west killing on a daily basis, but the Nigerian army are busy chasing and killing people trying to defend themselves from killer herdsmen now ain't that a thing. It shall all end someday.
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by atonement12: 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mysticwebb:

You already know what I wanted to type. Otherwise you won't quote it.
Yes, I already know! I'm sure you meant ground to air missiles! wink
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by mechanics(m): 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
Instead of the military men to engage bandits in Niger State, they are busy fighting those who are not even killing innocent civilians but protecting their land from killer herdsmen, I believe the government is assisting the killer Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by ChimaAdeoye: 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2021
Has Nigerian military attacked HISBAH or even the bandits killing Nigerians in this manner?

Nobody is in doubt that FULANI has declared war against Igbos. All this because they want herdsmen to continue kidnapping, raping and killing our people.
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
You see the problem. Has FG ever deployed military to fight killer herdsman? Just thinking
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
KingsleyWabote:

Lol .... You dey mind that mumu albino coward guy? Dem neva see sumchin. I thought they said they have world-class weapons. They should drop one of those fighter jets nah. Ewu people

After they've finished running around in the bushes, then they'll come out and attack two patrolling soldiers with matchets and run to social media to claim that they just bombed a Nigerian Aircraft carrier with an Artificial Intelligent weapon developed from Nanotechnology powered by nuclear and biological materials cammed Nanites developed in Okigwe.

Na wetin dem go talk be that

1 Like

Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Wolfeye: 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2021
Notasyouthink:
They're simply looking for young girls to abduct.
And rape.
ThAt is all they know how to do.
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by Str8talk21: 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
d janjaaweed of a Fulani army of Nigeria will fail. They r very quicjnin pumping muscle against defenseless citizens of southeastern extraction while dialoguing wt terrorists and marauding killer Fulani herdsmen. Buharib and APC party r bunch of terrorist organization.
Re: Military Conducts Air Strikes In Orlu In Search Of ESN by SunTzu123(m): 12:24am On Feb 19, 2021
Verified false news. My contacts at Orlu have confirmed that while there was a military helicopter overfly on Feb 14th, there were NO attacks. Please I'm not a Buhari supporter.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Moment Remi Tinubu Resumed Work At Aso Rock / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / US Basketball Players Honour Igbinedion Osaretin After Accident In Texas. PIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.