Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,135 members, 7,863,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections (12512 Views)

Primaries: 300 People Claim They Voted For Me After I Got 2 Votes - Shehu Sani / Security Situation In Enugu Is Under Control - Police / Dino Melaye On INEC Server: When they claim they don't have a server show them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by fajob: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by ridwanlawal: 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
erai30:
They better think of how to sell the country and share the money equally to everyone that has NIN. grin
Because you have yours
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by backnbeta(f): 12:16pm On Feb 18, 2021
On paper, yes
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by Pain(m): 12:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
Money Talks. Bullshit Works
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by Funkeshuga(m): 12:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

This politics ehnnn...me must run am....a real niggarrr can't bomb for ever....bombing is not sustainable
Last last I will delve into politics

i go find one party with great ideology join
i nor go join apc..never...for me to join apc....i go join pdp

Like play like play i go find my way into the legislative arm of government

Then boom
i go propose the bill to legalize weed
All religious institutions go dey pay tax...churches and mosque...
Then i go give all my real niggarrrrs contract

have you come across the word Hallucination before?

person wey dey use mouth to drive car no dey ever jam
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by oluwasegun007(m): 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
Joke of a country...
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by stanisbaratheon: 12:33pm On Feb 18, 2021
The police is controlled by the highest bidder.

It is only during elections that you'll know their true price.
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by maidstone: 12:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
Shehu goofed

They don't even control police during elections if the president is not in support

The president is always the one in control

Did Fayose control police during the last election in Ekiti?

Did the last governor in Kwara control police during the last general elections?

This, obviously, is a stupid comment by Mr Shehu
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by RealEzee(m): 12:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mykelhendriz:
This is absolutely true... we all fighting for state police, I pity y’all, truth be told, if state police is approved... who is gonna bet me! The rich will use it to oppress the poor

This is the fact
then get rich or die tryin grin
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by Nobody: 12:41pm On Feb 18, 2021
Shehu Sani hitting them where it hurts the most
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by Glycosunde: 12:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
It is not so true as during election it is mostly a day or a week and d police knows that it is cashout day for them. But in security activities, between d IG and d governor who do u think d CP will listen to? It is d IG of course and d IG takes its orders from d president, even on election day it is still d president that sends d police to those states and d police does the bidding of the president. D power of d president is too enormous
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by adesegun121(m): 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ok
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Governors only control the police during the elections when those governors belong to the ruling party. Go and ask about the experiences of governors belonging to the opposition party.
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by pepericozi: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2021
Don't mind them. They are clueless.

That's the major reason.
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by Theoarhics: 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
It's only APC Govenrors that can control the police their states.
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by SenecaTheYonger: 1:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
You say election abi endSARS protest.
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by oloyedewaris(m): 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
Hmmn true sha
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by Hushbingo: 1:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

This politics ehnnn...me must run am....a real niggarrr can't bomb for ever....bombing is not sustainable

Then boom
Then i go give all my real niggarrrrs contract...no nepotism, tribalism, chauvinism, esprit de corps,factionalism, regionalism and sectarianism

Sharrap liar... Real bombers don't have time to comment on public forums. Why are you faking life...?

You are not a street bomber, you are fake
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by Mykelhendriz: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
RealEzee:
then get rich or die tryin grin

Who is this coward?!

Do I look poor to you?! Why y’all has the fvcked up mentality that anyone who is not a politician or a celebrity is automatically poor?!

Not bragging but I can feed your whole family including your extended family for the next 10 years! And no one will complain of hunger!!

Rubbish
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by RealEzee(m): 1:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
Mykelhendriz:

Who is this coward?!

Do I look poor to you?! Why y’all has the fvcked up mentality that anyone who is not a politician or a celebrity is automatically poor?!

Not bragging but I can feed your whole family including your extended family for the next 10 years! And no one will complain of hunger!!

Rubbish
grin omo ur problem pass the joke, anyways help donate to the RRS squad.

you have a poor mentality from your response tho,kings don't blow trumpets of their arrival,people do that for them.

Have a great day bud.
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by bluefilm: 1:51pm On Feb 18, 2021
Police: Bail is Free
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by SirWarlock: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2021
Viridis:
Truth be told constitutionally they can't. Even though they do control police to an extent but not enough to mobilize them and secure the whole state. State police is the way!
so what's with governors walking with commissioners side by side and you'd think they give orders sad. On what ground do governors even order them to enforce curfews and arrest and prosecute people for flouting covid protocols(tho I've always questioned the legality behind this particular one)

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by teemy(m): 2:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ever wonder why there are lots of bikes seized during enforcement of no bike movement on highways?

Is it ghosts that are doing the seizures or the very same security personnel they claim they don't have authority over?

Recent happenings even has the voice of the presidency out loud compared to other happenings in the lower south with similar mortality events.

It is all a matter of if there is political will to achieve a purpose. It still has to do with how serious the state governments are willing to pull help and resources to achieve security in their domain.

maidstone:
Shehu goofed

They don't even control police during elections if the president is not in support

The president is always the one in control

Did Fayose control police during the last election in Ekiti?

Did the last governor in Kwara control police during the last general elections?

This, obviously, is a stupid comment by Mr Shehu
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by Ayed44: 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
This is not true.

The police is controlled from Abuja. No governor can control the police during elections unless the governor is a member of the ruling party in Abuja.
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by OgaRico(m): 3:19pm On Feb 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

Then boom
Then i go give all my real niggarrrrs contract...no nepotism, tribalism, chauvinism, esprit de corps,factionalism, regionalism and sectarianism

You go give all your niggarrrrs contract?
Sorry,what is the meaning of nepotism?
By the way,you go like legalize weed abi,abeg you don watch TED? because you sound like the movie big fan.
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by Shegzy8(m): 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

Then boom

No nepotism but you go give your real niggars contract!! Na wetin be that one.
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by Yankee101: 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2021
Tell them
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by Glovoutu(m): 5:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
This Big fool, who told you your opinion still counts
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2021
etokhana:

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1362338194314960898?s=19

Louder o loud it. Loud loud. If they stop sharing money for them until they perform will we not all be safer? Now they give them steady allowee for doing nothing and harassing citizens
Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
Ayed44:
This is not true.

The police is controlled from Abuja. No governor can control the police during elections unless the governor is a member of the ruling party in Abuja.

BIG FAT LIE. Maybe under OBJ even then. Police is controlled more easily by politicians than any other security force.

All they have to do is give them cash incentive and publicise their misbehaviour and they comply.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: Governors Claim They Don't Control Police But Do So During Elections by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 8:50pm On Feb 18, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=99188162]Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ...

/quote] bros! Gv up no join

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: President-elect Appoints Chief Of Staff / 1.2billion Okonjo Iweala Mansion, We Stand By Our Story / 5 killed in daring Boko Haram Raid On Airforce Base And Military Checkpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.