Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

(ZIP DOWNLOAD) Juice WRLD Goodbye And Good Riddance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (ZIP DOWNLOAD) Juice WRLD Goodbye And Good Riddance (10744 Views)

Mission Accomplished!!!!! Good Riddance TO ALL HATERS / Zip. Download J Hus Big Conspiracy Full Album / Weird Guy Predicted Juice Wrld Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(ZIP DOWNLOAD) Juice WRLD Goodbye And Good Riddance by eddietentro: 11:50am On Feb 18, 2021
Juice WRLD Goodbye and Good Riddance Working download full album, rar songs direct (2018 release).
Goodbye & Good Riddance is American rapper Juice Wrld's debut studio album. It was released by Grade A Productions and Interscope Records on May 23, 2018.

Album Download HERE -
https://sites.google.com/view/downloadgoodbyegoodriddance

Nick Mira, along with many other album producers, including Benny Blanco, Cardo, CBMix, Don Rob, Dre Moon and Mitch Mula, handled production mainly. It features Lil Uzi Vert's single guest presence.

On April 13, 2018, the album's lead single, All Girls Are the Same, was released. On May 4, 2018, the second single, 'Lucid Dreams', was released. On May 22, 2018, the third single, 'Lean wit Me', was released.

"On July 10, 2018, alongside a rerelease of the album, the fourth single, "Wasted" featuring Lil Uzi Vert, was released shortly after premiering on Zane Lowe's Beats 1 radio. On October 15, 2018, the fifth single, "Armed and Dangerous" was released alongside another album rerelease. "Armed and Dangerous" on the Billboard Hot 100 stood at #44.

Goodbye & Good Riddance debuted with 39,000 album-equivalent units in its first week at number fifteen on the US Billboard 200. The album went up to number eight in its second week with an extra 45,000 copies. The album rose to number six in its third week, with 42,000 album-equivalent units.

Artist: Juice WRLD
Album: Goodbye & Good Riddance
Genre: Hip Hop, Emo Rap
Year: 2018
Quality: 320Kbps

Track list:
1. Intro
2. All Girls Are the Same
3. Lucid Dreams
4. Wasted (feat. Lil Uzi Vert)
5. Armed and Dangerous
6. Black & White
7. Lean Wit Me
8. I’ll Be Fine
9. Used To
10. Candles
11. Scared of Love
12. Hurt Me
13. I’m Still
14. End of the Road
15. Long Gone
16. Betrayal
17. Karma

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Feel When You Lose Your Virginity / Is It Necessary To Date Before Marriage? / Can You Do Anything For LOVE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.