Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,416 members, 7,826,604 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Can You Do Anything For LOVE? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Do Anything For LOVE? (10753 Views)

What Is The Craziest Things You've Done For Love? / Marrying For Love Is Wrong / Most Stupid Or Romantic Thing You've Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by tomakint: 6:06pm On Aug 10, 2012
Just a question that seems to be bothering my heart! Why? People lay claim to the fact that they can do anything for love, but in the real sense of it, it is not always true. Is it really possible for humans to do anything for love?
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by nikkyshyne(f): 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2012
One thing I know is that I can't kill for love.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2012
Yes!
Me i dey swim inside volcano monthly to prove love.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 10, 2012
I_fit_die for_love...nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by Acidosis(m): 7:33pm On Aug 10, 2012
Idowuogbo: Yes!

Idowu I can do anything for you. .
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by Beync(f): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2012
I can do reasonable things for luv

6 Likes

Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by Linusclark(m): 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2012
Yes, one can do "anything" for the sake of love. However, it depends on the type of perception the lovebirds have. If one truly loves his spouse, and they love they have for each other is strong like a preordined love they can take any risk worth taking.."Love can make you do strange things"(to quote William Shakespeare).
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by freecocoa(f): 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2012
Well i once fainted for love,it was really a tough thing to do but i did it for love,so yes people can do anything for love.

Me as an example.
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by Acidosis(m): 10:13pm On Aug 10, 2012
freecocoa: Well i once fainted for love,it was really a tough thing to do but i did it for love,so yes people can do anything for love.

Me as an example.
money

11 Likes

Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2012
Anything reasonable, then yes.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by tobechi20(m): 10:28am On Aug 11, 2012
I can climb mountains and swim ocean for my love but WIL NEVA SEND HER RECHARGE CARD.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by freecocoa(f): 10:50am On Aug 11, 2012
Acidosis:
money
Does whatever you did to that post make sense to you?talk about crazy undecided
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by Sijo01(f): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2012
Yes! Anything legally and morally right for love.

1 Like

Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by cindyrella(f): 11:15am On Aug 11, 2012
tobechi20: I can climb mountains and swim ocean for my love but WIL NEVA SEND HER RECHARGE CARD.
Aka gum

@topic, I can do reasonable things for love.
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by Acidosis(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2012
freecocoa: Does whatever you did to that post make sense to you?talk about crazy undecided

sorry ma . . But I was wondering, if someone can actually faint for love?
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by freecocoa(f): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2012
Acidosis:

sorry ma . . But I was wondering, if someone can actually faint for love?
You didn't even ask me how it happened and you just concluded.
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by Acidosis(m): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2012
freecocoa: You didn't even ask me how it happened and you just concluded.

alright dear I am sorry. .
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2012
Yes, i can do anything for love. But it depends on "what" and "who". I swim past oceans, climb mountains, walk through valleys, walk on fire, walk on hot coal to prove my undying love. grin grin grin grin -YES I CAN!!!

1 Like

Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by tomakint: 12:27pm On Aug 11, 2012
tomakint: Just a question that seems to be bothering my heart! Why? People lay claim to the fact that they can do anything for love, but in the real sense of it, it is not always true. Is it really possible for humans to do anything for love?

Nairalanders, we need to be reasonable here and not be rash with our emotions!
The question is individualistic in view and it says;

Can you do anything for love? No (by my own conviction)

Why? Because I am human (I am created with limitations)

Why? Love is great but not as great as Fear (love in human language is gauge by the influence of fear)

Can you explain? It’s a kind of paradox (self-contradictory statement), because when your emotions is ruled by fear (whether of known or known) everything (especially other emotions) else pales into insignificance unlike love where it can still entertain other emotions concurrently.

Still confused? When you love someone, you expect the person to love you back! Simply put, when a man falls in love with a woman or vice versa, you expect him or her to love you back, but if he or she fails the fear of losing him or her to someone else crops up in your heart, and then follows; jealousy, hatred, envy, bitterness and may lead to anything from there.

Can you do anything for the woman you love? Yes and No

Why? Yes, in as much it is within my reach and No, if it’s beyond me.

The whole object of this is based on the erroneous doctrine that LOVE IS BLIND (when actually it is the players in the game that are BLIND) at times a simple but stern NO is all that is required to keep the fire of love burning but we rather compromise just to please the other partner while we burn inside with regrets and this ought not to be so. MY POINT!

6 Likes

Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 11, 2012
The question here is...Do u know the true meaning of love?. Many people mistake lust/stupidity for love
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by tonyx4x44(m): 2:22pm On Aug 11, 2012
tobechi20: I can climb mountains and swim ocean for my love but WIL NEVA SEND HER RECHARGE CARD.
GBAM
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by Faithlovewinner: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2012
Yes i can.BUT i can't kill and die 4 love.
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 11, 2012

chaiii dis guy dey funny cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by minudus: 2:26pm On Aug 11, 2012
I can do you for love..
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 11, 2012
i can do something good for love
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by Walexz02(m): 2:28pm On Aug 11, 2012
Beync: I can do reasonable things for luv

Like wt and wt??
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2012
Idowuogbo: Yes!
Yhu dey make Cry Йą !! Hahahaha ... L̳̿ ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo☺Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇☺ ooº°˚ ˚°ºooL̳̿​ !!Йą wa to Y̶̲̥̅̊ό̲̣̣̣̥
μ̥
!!
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by Humblesam(m): 2:34pm On Aug 11, 2012
freecocoa: Well i once fainted for love,it was really a tough thing to do but i did it for love,so yes people can do anything for love.

Me as an example.
Please were you forced to faint or fainted as a result of what you went through or action that warranted your loss of consciousness. I pity for you.
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by Yorisb: 2:37pm On Aug 11, 2012
Over my dead living body..... undecided
Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by ANYPEN(m): 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2012
That word "love" has been grossly misunderstood. We take reciprocal gesture for love. Love isn't to reciprocate gesture rather it is Sacrifice. LOVE is SACRIFICE.

the question is what are you sacrificing?

In some certain human unions, life can be sacrificed. E.g when you're marrying someone, you're sacrificing your life for that person & you aren't expecting anything in exchange. If that person will do the same, fine. If he/she won't, it is fine. the main thing is that you're loving.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Do Anything For LOVE? by ikekings(m): 2:40pm On Aug 11, 2012
I can do anytin reasonable for love.... Wen it comes to money tinz as a poor guy i b i go just disappear....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. / Righteousness98 Finally Exposed!!! / Love, Sex And Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.