Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

#BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) (77261 Views)

El-Rufai's Convoy: Nigerians Recreate "A Door Opener For The Main Door Opener" / Catriona Laing Joins the BeLikeNgoziChallenge / President Buhari's 3 Beautiful Daughters Rock Matching Outfits (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Tonyspecial(m): 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Boomboost:
You see the Okon in Okonjo, it tells you Akwa Ibom people have a share in her success story.

I pray she doesn't get corrupted by the mind games and power play cos those people that control the world, hmmm...
thief

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
pepperdemzombie:
Most will prefer to be like Mercy Eke, Regina or Nollywood actresses.
She made her name and announced her family while some mumus are praying for future rich men to come their ways.

Like the bitch I just broke up with.

Always wasting my spectranet data on YouTube watching stories of nollywood actresses.
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by KanuSE: 4:15pm On Feb 18, 2021
[s]
southniyikaye:
1,this age no dey from clap enter dance again, dem no dey clap dance zanku or gbese or etighi o...
Secondly, WE will attribute NOI'S success to years of hardwork, perseverance, tolerance and focus..
Abeg among all these slay queens of everything urgent,
Urgent 2k
Urgent wedding
Urgent outing,
Which of them can persevere or be patient?
[/s]

Trash

It's not a must to comment.

3 Likes

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 18, 2021
will take them serious if they start being themselves
SpicyMimi:

Your hunger for likes and hatred for women has caused you so much bitterness, LET IT GO!
This challenge is actually an encouraging one for our young girls, like an awareness unlike the other foolish challenges. They need to know there is this other side of life that requires them to use their brains & pray, not bodies to achieve success.
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 18, 2021
grinYorubas will say, if you were thinking yesterday's dead is still a dead body, a ghost will naked you...
Chii59:

Depression is real. You need God's help.
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 18, 2021
Another waste of time, what is this rubbish doing on fp self. Abeg, if you dey live for enugu where I fit find shop where dem dey sell instruments near abakpa.
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 18, 2021
IT is enough to get more than your entire generation will ever get.. You were gonna judge me with my past ordeals, lol, I have since moved on beyond your imagination... Focus on your miserable life and do well for yourself..
I have monitored you on this forum and I realized, you are even more bitter than bitter..
pocohantas:

You hit me nowhere, you no even reach. I am simply telling you what is. Keep your credit, use it to get some senses, if it is sufficient to get any.
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
grinYorubas will say, if you were thinking yesterday's dead is still a dead body, a ghost will naked you...
And igbos say that when a child attempts to lift his father up, the father's cloth must surely cover his eyes.
If you like, don't stop this hate, till it "covers" your eyes forever.
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
IT is enough to get more than your entire generation will ever get.. You were gonna judge me with my past ordeals, lol, I have since moved on beyond your imagination... Focus on your miserable life and do well for yourself..
I have monitored you on this forum and I realized, you are even more bitter than bitter..

You are still crying here? Hmmm. I got something right and to think I wasn’t even trying. cheesy
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by gwama: 4:28pm On Feb 18, 2021
The model headgear is more better than original, I don't appreciated in Onkojo W. headgear, she look like orange seller, in Naija there many models of headgears, please Madam change your headgear look please. cool cool
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2021
Drwinz:

Like the bitch I just broke up with.

Always wasting my spectranet data on YouTube watching stories of nollywood actresses.

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2021
grinPele poka, I no say the thing pain you but you see, no be everything you suppose dey react to, sometimes just read, shake your head and move on..
Let me say what's on your mind..
"this covid19 begger don get liver o" but you see, even sanders was a nobody till he achieved chicken republic tongue
pocohantas:

You are still crying here? Hmmm. I got something right and to think I wasn’t even trying. cheesy
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:35pm On Feb 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
;DPele poka, I no say the thing pain you but you see, no be everything you suppose dey react to, sometimes just read, shake your head and move on..
Let me say what's on your mind..
"this covid19 begger don get liver o" but you see, even sanders was a nobody till he achieved chicken republic tongue

I am the one in pains but you are the one ranting about this thread like a rabid dog? How does this pain thing work again?

I will quote you whenever I want and you will react like you just did. Sorry about that. kiss

southniyikaye:
grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Here comes the patronage... pheeew!
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 18, 2021
don't worry, I pray something maybe business brings us together, you will be so surprised at my type of person..
Na online I dey get mouth o, nairalanders who knows me offline always laugh at my comments here. Offline, I am a very loving person
Chii59:

And igbos say that when a child attempts to lift his father up, the father's cloth must surely cover his eyes.
If you like, don't stop this hate, till it "covers" your eyes forever.
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 18, 2021
RRodwave:
When will they start #Be like Elon musk
Na that one I go compete for cool
Oga promote your very own. charity begins at home.
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 18, 2021
grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
pocohantas:

I am the one in pains but you are the one ranting about this thread like a rabid dog? How does this pain thing work again?

I will quote you whenever I want and you will react like you just did. Sorry about that. kiss
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by doxijaw: 4:45pm On Feb 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
instead of them to emulate her progress, charisma and intelligence, they are busy emulating her dress sense. No wonder most of them are Senseless and have nothing in their head except urgent things like 2k

Truly, girls are bitter souls and this comment reeks of it..
The words truly enter them for where he dey pain hence the abusive words...
If truly we have enough sensible female youths, the likes of Bobrisky should not have followers.. They only created this challenge for the fun of it not to really emulate her

True talk
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Lovelyperson(m): 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2021
Boomboost:
She's better 100x than Bubu
100x is very small.. She is 100000000000000000000000000x.
Imagine if she was still in change of the finance of this country... We would be better than this
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 4:47pm On Feb 18, 2021
Chii59:

E pain my useless mama. grin

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Eberex(m): 4:48pm On Feb 18, 2021
Kingdemi212019:
go Twitter, its being treading for the past two days now

e no trend jor

shey e dey trend like EndSars ni
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Daddysidhan: 4:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Boomboost:
What kind of insult is this now? Ngozi and buhari for the same sentence
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by DrGud: 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
Boomboost:
Is unfair to compare her to bubu.
The difference between them is like the distance between heaven and earth cool
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
you were making sense till you used that language
You see, an unintelligent girl or lady is quick to use insult when you hit them where it pains..
You are not intelligent like I use to give you credit for

[color=#990000]It is now obvious why everything you put hand in fails. You are a very petulant and bitter human.
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) (Share)
[/color]

.It is now obvious why everything you put hand in fails. You are a very petulant and bitter human.
(Quote) (Report) 2 Likes (Like) (Share)

about this you wrote up there, it was because I married a Senseless and badluck idiot like yourself..
Ever since I left her, you can't imagine how much have progressed and in a matter of months, I will give a shocking testimony...
Fools like you will never make a man progress
Atleast now we know the root of your problem. Take it easy with the furstration all will be well.
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Goldeno(m): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
How about Nigerian girls try to be like her in her achievements instead of looking for boyfriends
to dump their life problems on.

but it is her outfit they are admiring, are we even redeemable?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 4:56pm On Feb 18, 2021
Wittyduchess:
Atleast now we know the root of your problem. Take it easy with the furstration all will be well.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaa! Stop it!!
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by 2shaw: 4:57pm On Feb 18, 2021
She is a thief
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by alshalz(m): 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Funny and lovely.

They? Who have you emulated yourself? Or your genitals are to heavy for you to emulate her yourself? Dude, this is decent fun and there is nothing wrong with it. The WTO boss dresses not just decently but also in a consistent manner and these women, in a bid to show their admiration for her, decided to have fun by showcasing her styles, and you're here ranting as if you're better than anyone. The fact that this set of ladies acknowledge and appreciate NOI's success is enough to tell they're inspired by her and there's absolutely nothing wrong in demonstrating that in any way they want.

The way you guys rush to criticize and rubbish everything the ladies do only make you sound brainless, insecure and toxic. You called them unprintable names for the silhouette challenge cause it was "indecent" (even though both genders did that) and you've already started again for this one. You don't know these people personally and having harmless fun online doesn't imply they aren't trying their best in their respective endeavours. I'm sure if this was football related, it would have been awesome. How can anyone grow if you don't give them a breathing space?
the most sensible comment so far, even if our ladies dress and act like nums the guys must find a way call them unprintable names forgetting that most of the ladies are well to do ladies and are doing very well in almost all the human professions, sometimes even better than their male folks but most of the guys believe that nothing good ever comes from our ladies.Its a time we stop these attacks/slander ,imaging someone saying Nigerian ladies are useless, senseless, they're all urgent 2k, someone that has mother, sisters, daughters and female friends

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Makebitcoin: 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2021
Really
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 18, 2021
grin abeg sir, which problem I tell u say I get?
Wittyduchess:

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2021
southniyikaye:
instead of them to emulate her progress, charisma and intelligence, they are busy emulating her dress sense. No wonder most of them are Senseless and have nothing in their head except urgent things like 2k

Truly, girls are bitter souls and this comment reeks of it..
The words truly enter them for where he dey pain hence the abusive words...
If truly we have enough sensible female youths, the likes of Bobrisky should not have followers.. They only created this challenge for the fun of it not to really emulate her

You can see that the challenge is not trending at all and the slay queens are not jumping on it.
Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 5:05pm On Feb 18, 2021
There's still good, virtuous, beautiful, and hardworking ladies around us...

1 Like

Re: #BeLikeNgoziChallenge: Nigerians Recreate Okonjo-Iweala's Outfits (Photos) by rottennaija(m): 5:14pm On Feb 18, 2021
Boomboost:

PMB is the President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chioma Akpotha Calls Out Lady Who Attacked Her At Her Polling Unit (Pic) / Michael Iloduba: EFCC Celebrates Corporate Bottle Water Seller In Suit / Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan Now Fat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.